First Cycle Rough Draft / Input Appreciated (Test E + Boldenone)

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
OK, I've been trying to do my homework and here is what I am planning:

Test E: 375 mg / week (wk 1-10) *First considered 250 mg / wk but heard that's not enough
Bold / EQ: 250 mg / week (wk 1-10)
D-Bol: 30 mg ED (wk 1-3 or 1-4) *Might do away with this or just lower the dose
Winstrol Oral: 30 mg ED (wk 8-10)
HCG: (not sure on dose) 500 IU EOD or E3D (wk 8-10)
Either Arimidex or Exemestane, both liquid, EOD on cycle (.5mg Dex not sure on Exemestane)
Proviron?: 25-50 mg / day (wk 11-14) (and don't laugh, but probably 50 mg when I wanna get my freak on w my gf. I've tried this on its own:)
Nolvadex: 20/15/10/10 (wk 10-13)
Clomid:100/50/50 (wk 12-14)
DAA: 3g ED (wk 11-14)
Fadogia: 1500 mg ED (wk 11-14)
Tribulus: 3 pills / day ~1500mg ED (wk 11-14)

Other stuff on hand:
Caber (liquid) - not sure on dosage or if / when to use
Letro liquid
Forma Stanzol
Doxycycline for acne if needed
Nizoral Shampoo (combat hair loss and also helps to use as wash for acne)

I will be using the standard Liv 52, Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, Grape Extract, etc. on cycle and pre-loading 2 weeks

30 yrs old, 5'10" 200 lbs, 8-10% BF (last measured was 8% w caliper and I think it's similar).

Goals: Gain 10-15 lbs of lean muscle and maybe lose 5+ lbs of fat. Hoping to really avoid sides like bloating acne and God forbid gyno!

Target date to begin: Sunday 4/22

Workout History: 16 years, probably peaked naturally about 8-10 years ago and have been basically the same / plateauing since then.
Diet: Approx. 250 g protein, 400 g carbs, 50-75 g fat, lots of fiber, and ~ 3500 cal per day. I'm guessing will be higher in all areas due to Boldenone increasing appetite.

Couple questions / issues:

(1) If I just do 250 / 250 every week w Test E and Bold does that make more sense since I'm hoping to avoid sides?
(2) I've seen examples for staggering a little bit, i.e. EQ wks 1-10, Test E wks 2-11. Any pros / cons doing it this way?
(3) More of an fyi, I have 250 mg x 20 ampules of Test E, so to achieve a dose of 375 I'm doing 250 every 5th, 5th, then 4th day. This also allows me to shoot both at same time on Sunday every other week and pinning only 2x / week.
(4) My rationale for using Bold & Test E is to get the same or almost the same anabolic effect as ~500 mg Test E but with less water retention and more steady, solid gains.
(5) I have a bachelor party in early June. I don't plan on getting wasted at all and I have self control, but is it ok to have a few brewskies this weekend? I think it'll be ok on the ol' liver since I will only be running EQ&Test at this time and no orals

I've posted before about this prospective cycle, but as you know you gotta prepare and I really want to iron out the details. Any info would be very much appreciated, and apologies for the long post. I will post a log once this sh*t goes down!!!

Thanks in advance :)

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
BUMP it.

I suppose that's a lot of questions to ask, but I guess if there are any glaring "don't do that"'s in there please let me know, and / or please let me know general feedback.

Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*blink* Looks very very complicated, and I don't think that dosage of EQ will do much of anything.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
*blink* Looks very very complicated, and I don't think that dosage of EQ will do much of anything.
Agree... Honestly, you should use test only for first cycle, or maybe just an oral kicker and test. If you have a bad reaction to something, it would be hard to know what to attribute it to... Just my opinion, I'm sure the gurus ll chime in and better guide you...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I agree, but what should I do away with? I might end up just doing 250 mg Test E 2x's / week, but I know from all the research that test leads to much more water retention, also more aromatization more HPTA function yada yada.

As long as it's not a complete freak accident waiting to happen (like the dude squirting milk out of his man-boobs), then I'm moving in the right direction.

I thought the EQ at 250 alone won't do a thing but w Test, especially 375 mg + might be effective? Anyway please advise as to what looks like I can do away with, and what you think I have right so far.

Thanks again guys

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Agree... Honestly, you should use test only for first cycle, or maybe just an oral kicker and test. If you have a bad reaction to something, it would be hard to know what to attribute it to... Just my opinion, I'm sure the gurus ll chime in and better guide you...
And true, it would be tough to tell what caused what, although if test causes some bad reactions I am F**ked! I'll either ditch the kicker & winny and / or boldenone and up the Test, but keeping in mind I don't care if I'm not like the size of Ronnie Coleman after the cycle just want to get over my 10-yr plateau.