FIRST CYCLE. HELP. OPINIONS. ADVICE.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
I am wanting to run my first andro cycle. 1-andro and 4-andro. I don't really want to go too high on the doses for my first cycle and cash is a bit short right now.
I stopped by my local suppz shop about a year ago and the owner hooked me up with 1 bottle of spartan mass. He said I didn't need cycle support or PCT and told me to run it and see how I liked it and if I noticed any problems to stop taking it. So I ran it by itself and felt great with no sides and a bit of noticeable gain.

Recently purchased a couple bottles of 1-andro at 110mg per tab and a couple bottles of 4-andro at 110mg per tab.

My questions are..
what else should I take with this to protect my body ?
Is PCT going to necessary?
How much of each should I take per day?
And how long should I run for?

Any advice and comments are much appreciated.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

IMO if your short on cash (i.e not got the cash to do it properly) then I’d wait until you can get everything you need.

In reality the Andros need to be run at 330 a day (each) for 8 weeks. Any less and you’ll be suppressing your own test and messing with your hormones for no real return.

IMO you need a proper serm for pct (clomid and nolva), you can add natty test boosters and cortisol control products but run a serm for 4 weeks at the least.

On that cycle an all in one like cel cycle assist or kingsguard would be fine.

Oh and don’t listen to the guy in the supp shop again - he’s done you zero favours there.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,

IMO if your short on cash (i.e not got the cash to do it properly) then I’d wait until you can get everything you need.

In reality the Andros need to be run at 330 a day (each) for 8 weeks. Any less and you’ll be suppressing your own test and messing with your hormones for no real return.

IMO you need a proper serm for pct (clomid and nolva), you can add natty test boosters and cortisol control products but run a serm for 4 weeks at the least.

On that cycle an all in one like cel cycle assist or kingsguard would be fine.

Oh and don’t listen to the guy in the supp shop again - he’s done you zero favours there.
Yeah I agree, I think I'm going to continue to gather everything together and work out my cycle plan.

Where would I get my hands on a serm like clomid or nolva?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I agree, I think I'm going to continue to gather everything together and work out my cycle plan.

Where would I get my hands on a serm like clomid or nolva?
Can’t talk actual sources on here bro but if you google it it’s easy enough to get pharma grade (or you can get research chem clomid and nolva from the board sponsors - however this would only be if you were using on a research subject like a mouse, not for yourself you see....