5 years lifting and eating properly.

my cycle is as follows:
1-21: test E @ 873/week
1-8: deca @ 350/week
1-19: equipoise @ 700/week
*doing 1.5ml of equitest and .5ml deca E3D*
1-4: superdrol @ 30mg/day
12-15: anadrol @ 100mg/day

now all thats fine and dandy. sides, none to really report of other than softening (bulking) and some acne if my diet strays for a few days, also moderate testicular atrophy.

now my question on HCG. i've been told 2 weeks after last pin to do HCG for either 10days straight at 500iu/day, another was 5 days at 1,000iu, then break for 4-6 days then start clomid, nolva, DAA and IGF-1.

now my trainer has said no, do 1,000 E4D (seems to be consensus more or less on the internet) for 5 shots, WHILE doing clomid, nolva, DAA and IGF-1.

my thoughts is that the 5days @ 1kiu, break for 5 days then start the real PCT would be better... but i need affirmation here.

any advice on this? i DO PLAN on using HCG after last pin, to get my boys kick started, but which way is preferable or most effective?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 250iu every 4 days starting 14 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels. This will initiate a strong LH and FSH surge from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn’t begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system".

^^^Taken from this article

akaVeritaS

Awards
"For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 250iu every 4 days starting 14 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels. This will initiate a strong LH and FSH surge from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn’t begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system".
Boom.

HCG will keep your nuts from shrinking in the first place... if you use it while you're on cycle.