First cycle ever Hdrol with pics

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Guysssss I want to bump it to 75mg today but I. Worried about my nipple pain. Should I wait until the formastane comes to bump it up. I still gotssss the nolva thou

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Man, My workouts have been killer. I feel like an animal which gets me even more pumped up. I do a lot of high volume stuff. I mean I am already like super strong being natural (was being) for my weight.
Like my lifts atm i would say:
Bench: did 305lbs for 2 after working up to it
Squat: I leg pressed like 8 plates on both sides of the leg press sled. ( I am post operative ACL tear, so thats decent)
Military: i can do 205 for 2 or 3 full reps
deadlift: last time i did i hit 565 in a powerlifting meet. hehe pre ACL tear.
It's placebo bro, drol doesn't kick in for at least 20 days. U will know when it truly kicks in

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
@McCrew my formastane comes one Tuesday. Actually really excited to
Start that during cycle. I think Monday sounds like a good day for starting the 75mg?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
@McCrew my formastane comes one Tuesday. Actually really excited to
Start that during cycle. I think Monday sounds like a good day for starting the 75mg?
If your nips are sensitive stay at 50 till it shows up.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
@McCrew if pain continues tomorrow. Do you think it would be okay to take a dose of nolva sat and Sunday? Then stop when the formestane comes

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
@McCrew if pain continues tomorrow. Do you think it would be okay to take a dose of nolva sat and Sunday? Then stop when the formestane comes
Yes. Take 20mg as needed.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Tomorrow I up the dose to 75mg. I am feeling a little more lethargic than usual but nothing too bad.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
having nipple puffiness so im gonna take 20mg of nolva

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
So guys, week two is here. I feel great. Placebo or not, I would pay 80$ for two bottles of this **** to feel like i am now. I cannot wait to add formabolic to the mix tomorrow when I up the dose. Things are going good. ive leaned up a little mostly because i stopped college drinking and eating bad. Diet is clean as **** from back to the days when i boxed. I am hitting between 2500-3000 calories everyday and it has been doing me well with recomposition this first week. about 220grams of protein a day on good day. no lower than a gram per lb of body weight on bad days.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So guys, week two is here. I feel great. Placebo or not, I would pay 80$ for two bottles of this **** to feel like i am now. I cannot wait to add formabolic to the mix tomorrow when I up the dose. Things are going good. ive leaned up a little mostly because i stopped college drinking and eating bad. Diet is clean as **** from back to the days when i boxed. I am hitting between 2500-3000 calories everyday and it has been doing me well with recomposition this first week. about 220grams of protein a day on good day. no lower than a gram per lb of body weight on bad days.
No need to pay 80 bucks Ironflex has much better pricing ;)

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Tomorrow I up the dose to 75mg. I am feeling a little more lethargic than usual but nothing too bad.
Hdrol makes me extremely lethargic. I would incorporate Stano with Hdrol, it will not only help with keeping lethargy at bay- but Stano really ripped me up for 8 weeks at 1000mg. Love that shiet

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Hdrol makes me extremely lethargic. I would incorporate Stano with Hdrol, it will not only help with keeping lethargy at bay- but Stano really ripped me up for 8 weeks at 1000mg. Love that shiet
Where is a good place to get some .. Link what you recommend?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Where is a good place to get some .. Link what you recommend?
Ironflex used to make a great stano clone but check out LGI's stano its just as good

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Well McCrew took one dose of nolva and nipple puffiness and pain went right away

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Lol I love the smell of topical formestane... Smells like sunblock, swoleness, sex and alcohol.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Hey guys. So i am in week 2 running 75mg a day with 50-100mg of formestane a day.
I have nolva on hand:
What should i do for my pct now that im using formestane during the cycle
PCT:
-Nolva 20/20/10/10
-Organ shield
-Formestane continued?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey guys. So i am in week 2 running 75mg a day with 50-100mg of formestane a day.
I have nolva on hand:
What should i do for my pct now that im using formestane during the cycle
PCT:
-Nolva 20/20/10/10
-Organ shield
-Formestane continued?
Stop form's for the first two weeks of serm use then pick it back up on the third week and run it 4 more weeks PCT is about regaining your natural levels

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Daa and nolva first two weeks then pick up the form... Great advice man!!!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Hey quick advice. I accidentally took 100mg
Today because I had it laid next to taurine caps. So
Should I only take 50 my tomorrow?

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Dump the daa though. Pointless and may cause prolactin issues.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dump the daa though. Pointless and may cause prolactin issues.
...what? I have used DAA in the past and have had no issue. Don't see how it's be pointless either as his body will just be starting up again and the DAA will aid in that.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
...what? I have used DAA in the past and have had no issue. Don't see how it's be pointless either as his body will just be starting up again and the DAA will aid in that.
DAA taken solo may convert in a lot of people, but if using an AI during the whole time of DAA use, pct or solo, wipes it out. People have problems after pct when continuing on DAA.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DAA taken solo may convert in a lot of people, but if using an AI during the whole time of DAA use, pct or solo, wipes it out. People have problems after pct when continuing on DAA.
Yeah I know it increase LH and all sexual hormones, but seeing as he is running nolva with it as well, don't see estrogen really going to be an issue. Prolactin not sure

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know it increase LH and all sexual hormones, but seeing as he is running nolva with it as well, don't see estrogen really going to be an issue. Prolactin not sure
I started looking this up myself recently because of people reporting getting gyno after ending pct.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I started looking this up myself recently because of people reporting getting gyno after ending pct.
Estrogen rebound? Well the other guy was speaking of prolactin, but I've seen the rebound threads all over

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have used daa in plenty of pcts and never bad an issue even when running it without an ai

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Lookin good man. Good decision to bump to 75. Mid week 3 you are gonna hit it hard. I loved my halo run. Subbed.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Or don't answer my question guys hahaha.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey quick advice. I accidentally took 100mg
Today because I had it laid next to taurine caps. So
Should I only take 50 my tomorrow?
Ahh yes the question lol no stay at 75 mg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little late to the party, but just in time for the fun to start.