Hdrol First cycle ever

ccarnage

Awards
I'm looking into taking hdrol I never took any prohormone before just wanting to make sure I have everything I need to be safe before I do anything. Do I need anything else I have my on cycle support and my PCT.

H-Drol X
Novaldren XT
Cycle Armor

Weesil

Weesil

Awards
Firstly, Hdrol is a pro steroid.
Secondly, how can you expect a reply based on the little info you have given?

Having said that, add creatine, Daa, a preworkout, and a decent testbooster combo of trib, zma etc. to your Nolva which I'm assuming you know how to dose.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Having said that, add creatine, Daa, a preworkout, and a decent testbooster combo of trib, zma etc. to your Nolva which I'm assuming you know how to dose.
Trib and zma are lesser choices for test boosting. Nolvadren xt isn't nolvadex although its perfect to use during pct for cortisol and its AI properties.....OP go back to the drawing board

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into taking hdrol I never took any prohormone before just wanting to make sure I have everything I need to be safe before I do anything. Do I need anything else I have my on cycle support and my PCT.

H-Drol X
Novaldren XT
Cycle Armor
hdrol 50-75mgs 4-6 weeks + live assist xt

pct
inhbit e 3/2/2/1 + pct assist

or

clomid 50/25/25/25

who fck cares what it's called?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
You will like Hdrol. One of if not my fave to run and consistant results every time. Very versatile compound imo.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established

why is everyone an ******* when someone asks a question and all that crap listed above isn't gonna do ****. just sayn

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
why is everyone an ******* when someone asks a question and all that crap listed above isn't gonna do ****. just sayn
cuz he wants to belittle this fella and feel superior

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I ran hdrol many times, solo, stacked, cut and bulk cycles. It is a good choice of yours. This is what I have encountered during these cycles.
1. Lethargic sets in during the 3 rd week for me. During a cut cycle I have taken a good thermo. Like alphamine or oep and it had minimize that problem.
2. Take a good oncycle support. I have preferred cycle support supplement.
3. Keep calories above maintenance. Even on a cut I was 500 calories above maint.
4. Libido was a little low while on a bulk cycle. I have taken 4ad to counter that.
5. Pct is where it really matters. No matter how mild a cycle you still will need a serm. Nolvadren xt is good, I always stack it with a daa product. 3 grams of it.

Overall hdrol is a foot product with minimal side and good gains.

My 2 cents.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

Hdrol a prosteroid? Whaaaaat? It's definitely a prohormone. Converts to some extent to turinabol

ccarnage

Awards
So I'm missing my SERM? I'm still doing research before I start anything just wanted to ask here you guys know alot more about this. I was going to use Novaldren XT as my PCT after and Cycle Armor while I'm on it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So I'm missing my SERM? I'm still doing research before I start anything just wanted to ask here you guys know alot more about this. I was going to use Novaldren XT as my PCT after and Cycle Armor while I'm on it.
If you are intent on not finding a SERM (when they are readily available all over) get 6 oxo or something similar. It can possibly test way up while shutting down estrogen

ccarnage

Awards
No, I do want to get everything I need to protect my liver and be extra safe I'll look into buying one. They sell any good ones on the store on this site? I want to get the best one possible to be safe.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
No, I do want to get everything I need to protect my liver and be extra safe I'll look into buying one. They sell any good ones on the store on this site? I want to get the best one possible to be safe.
SERM isn't for liver.. Just buy TUDCA and alpha lipoic acid. You can run it with your cycle assist. TUDCA at 500-1000mg per day ND alpha lipoic acid at the 600 range. No the store on the site won't sell SERMs

Weesil

Weesil

Awards
Hdrol a prosteroid? Whaaaaat? It's definitely a prohormone. Converts to some extent to turinabol
Yeah, when I add a teaspoon of peanut-butter to my bowl of oats I then tell all my friends that I'm definitely eating a bowl of peanut-butter.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah, when I add a teaspoon of peanut-butter to my bowl of oats I then tell all my friends that I'm definitely eating a bowl of peanut-butter.
Whatever analogy you tried to bring went right over my cute head.

Weesil

Weesil

Awards
Whatever analogy you tried to bring went right over my cute head.
I'll break it down for you cutie pie.

There is a 5% conversion to Tbol. A miniscule and insignificant amount.
The rest is the active steroid compound itself.

The Tbol is the peanutbutter.
The steroid compound known as Hdrol is the bowl of oats.

Weesil

Weesil

Awards
I'd also like to point out that you've all been giving advice to a 150lb kid who thinks he needs to take a SERM to protect his liver.

All of this without one of you asking the exact layout of his cycle.

Brothread.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to point out that you've all been giving advice to a 150lb kid who thinks he needs to take a SERM to protect his liver.

Brothread.
True but I feel people are going to do it regardless so may as well give some info so he does it safely as possible. Very true though.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

Brothread.
Maybe there as been some behind the scenes advice giving. I don't need the layout of his cycle to tell him he needs a SERM. He needs that plain and simple. Just b careful. You have like 6 posts and no rep and if you come on here acting like you have new knowledge and know stuff that we already know and have known for years, you aren't going to get anywhere. And yes Halo is active a bit on its own but that is not it's first intent. Is a prohormone that has some active value. You can be technical and be a nitpicking mommy about it but it is prohormone. It's so text book when someone ass advice to say hey what's your layout and stats? It gets s old. That stuff is beside the point if the person is clueless. If they don't know anything and are bent on doing the cycle anyway the best you can do is help the to do it safely.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Brothread.
True but I feel people are going to do it regardless so may as well give some info so he does it safely as possible. Very true though.
^^ my reasoning.

Help rather than criticize

Weesil

Weesil

Awards
Maybe there as been some behind the scenes advice giving. I don't need the layout of his cycle to tell him he needs a SERM. He needs that plain and simple. Just b careful. You have like 6 posts and no rep and if you come on here acting like you have new knowledge and know stuff that we already know and have known for years, you aren't going to get anywhere. And yes Halo is active a bit on its own but that is not it's first intent. Is a prohormone that has some active value. You can be technical and be a nitpicking mommy about it but it is prohormone. It's so text book when someone ass advice to say hey what's your layout and stats? It gets s old. That stuff is beside the point if the person is clueless. If they don't know anything and are bent on doing the cycle anyway the best you can do is help the to do it safely.
Ok, I'm not getting dragged into this so I'll simply refer you to William Llewellyn's ANABOLICS book. 2009 onwards, where on page 260 it is confirmed that Halodrol is indeed an oral anabolic steroid.

Please in future, whether you have a million posts with a billion reps, if you are not properly educated on a subject, refrain from advising or even criticising.

In the real world your green points mean nothing.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Ok, I'm not getting dragged into this so I'll simply refer you to William Llewellyn's ANABOLICS book. 2009 onwards, where on page 260 it is confirmed that Halodrol is indeed an oral anabolic steroid.

Please in future, whether you have a million posts with a billion reps, if you are not properly educated on a subject, refrain from advising or even criticising.

In the real world your green points mean nothing.

You see this is where it gets confusing to me. I have that book and read it all the time and never once have I found anything about Halodrol. I'm not giving uneducated advice. If you are mistaking Halotestin for Halodrol then I understand and rest my case because they aren't remotely the same.. Rep points mean one thing on here, if you have none and start slamming people you aren't going to get very far.. Hdrol is a diol, it has to be broken down before you have the target hormone. So to be technical, it does have some activity on its own but not so much. It will always be a prohormone. If it weren't it would be oral turinabol because that's the closest thing to it. It converts to a steroid. Study the terms Prohormone, Steroid, and Designer Steroid and then come back.

Weesil

Weesil

Awards
You see this is where it gets confusing to me. I have that book and read it all the time and never once have I found anything about Halodrol. I'm not giving uneducated advice. I you are mistaking Halotestin for Halodrol then I understand and rest my case because they aren't remotely the same.. Rep points mean one thing on here, if you have none and start slamming people you aren't going to get very far.. Hdrol is a diol, it has to be broken down before you have the target hormone. So to be technical, it does have some activity on its own but not so much. It will always be a prohormone. If it weren't it would be oral turinabol because that's the closest thing to it. It converts to a steroid. Study the terms Prohormone, Steroid, and Designer Steroid and ten come back.
From ANABOLICS 2009 (William Llewellyn) pg260

Halodrol (chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol)

Chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol (COMA) is an oral anabolic steroid derived from testosterone. It is extremely close in structure to chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Oral Turinabol), differing only by the substitution of the basic steroid 3-keto group with a 3-hydroxyl.lt is essentially aIIdiol" form of Oral Turinabol, and with this understanding is often described as aIIprohormone"orIIprosteroid" to this well-known and highly valued anabolic steroid. While some conversion to active chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is assumed, based on its structure it is likely that this conversion is far from complete, and that much of the anabolic and androgenic activity received with use is intrinsic to COMA. This steroid is non-aromatizable, and exhibits a greater tendency for anabolic as compared to androgenic effect.

History:
Chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol was first described in 2005, when it was introduced to the u.s. supplement market as a IIprosteroid" by Gaspari Nutrition. The agent was considered aIIgrey market" product, containing a drug that was not technically illegal due to' it not being specifically listed in previous controlled substance laws. The designation of nutritional supplement, however, was viewed as highly controversial. In November 2005, Halodrol was the subject of a scathing article in the Washington Post for its unrestricted and likely illegal OTC sale.562 Don Catlin of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory analyzed the product for the Post, and described Halodrol as containing, lIa steroid that closely resembles Oral-Turinabol, the principal steroid used to fuel East Germany's secret, systematic sports doping program." Catlin also claimed that the product contained desoxymethytestosterone (Madol), something the manufacturer has denied.

-------------------------------------
It's been a prosteroid from the start (2005).

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
From ANABOLICS 2009 (William Llewellyn) pg260

Halodrol (chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol)

Chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol (COMA) is an oral anabolic steroid derived from testosterone. It is extremely close in structure to chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Oral Turinabol), differing only by the substitution of the basic steroid 3-keto group with a 3-hydroxyl.lt is essentially aIIdiol" form of Oral Turinabol, and with this understanding is often described as aIIprohormone"orIIprosteroid" to this well-known and highly valued anabolic steroid. While some conversion to active chlorodehydromethyltestosterone is assumed, based on its structure it is likely that this conversion is far from complete, and that much of the anabolic and androgenic activity received with use is intrinsic to COMA. This steroid is non-aromatizable, and exhibits a greater tendency for anabolic as compared to androgenic effect.

History:
Chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol was first described in 2005, when it was introduced to the u.s. supplement market as a IIprosteroid" by Gaspari Nutrition. The agent was considered aIIgrey market" product, containing a drug that was not technically illegal due to' it not being specifically listed in previous controlled substance laws. The designation of nutritional supplement, however, was viewed as highly controversial. In November 2005, Halodrol was the subject of a scathing article in the Washington Post for its unrestricted and likely illegal OTC sale.562 Don Catlin of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory analyzed the product for the Post, and described Halodrol as containing, lIa steroid that closely resembles Oral-Turinabol, the principal steroid used to fuel East Germany's secret, systematic sports doping program." Catlin also claimed that the product contained desoxymethytestosterone (Madol), something the manufacturer has denied.

-------------------------------------
It's been a prosteroid from the start (2005).
I guess you an take away from that what you want as in what you want to call it. Prohormone or Prosteroid. Either one is not a steroid technically in its own right. Even a prosteroid needs to convert to something to become the active steroid. That's why I said look up the definition of the three terms. If Halo were an AAS just on its own with no conversion required I wouldn't take 3 weeks to feel it. So steroid? No. Prosteroid? Yes. No an AAS just as it sits. I have a different ANABOLICS book by William Llewellyn. I'm done arguing about this. It's all about naming a stupid product. I'm not going to play know it all anymore.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Who gives a flyn phuck what its called

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP probably realized 100s of $$$ worth of supplements were recommended to him in addition to what he already had.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established

Brothread.
if your concerned why don't you give some constructive input