First Cycle: Epistane

brandon615

Awards
yeah kinda... i guess i will just have to wait till i get there to know for sure..... when trying to figure out if i need to bump up... what are some of the signs i should be looking for... lack of gains? i mean we are talking about a matter of days... not sure how much i will be able to tell...

any tips?

I would look at strength gains, but to me what would be more important would be the sides. Like libido issues, lethargy (which i dont think you will have to worry about if you eat plenty of carbs), possibly a little hair shedding, acne. Just stuff like that.

I Own You

I Own You

Awards
yeah the hair shedding is a big thing... the past year i have been getting rather thin up top... kinda sucks being only 28.... and i would hate for this epistane to speed it up... i mean you cant deny the inevideable... but i sure as hell am not trying to encourage it to fall out either...

thats why i chose epistane first... hoping it doesnt increase hairloss

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen several people dose Epi @ 10mg for the first couple of days, then 20mg for a few days after that, then 20-30mg throughout week 2. Weeks 3 and 4 seem to be when Epi really begins to work and show its true magic, and most people dose 30-40mg during those 2 weeks to help take advantage of the compound.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not just use PCS?

Good thread. I'll be doing Epistane in a month or so. For PCT, I have Toremifene so I'll use that instead of Tamox. Also, I have used 6-oxo in the past and it was great. I have read that an anti-cortisol supp is recommended too. I'll have to look into that more.

I will be running Cycle Support throughout the cycle, including PCT for sure.

Intended Epi dose: (week): (mgs); (1): (20), (2): (30), (3): (40), (4): (40).

brandon615

Awards
yeah the hair shedding is a big thing... the past year i have been getting rather thin up top... kinda sucks being only 28.... and i would hate for this epistane to speed it up... i mean you cant deny the inevideable... but i sure as hell am not trying to encourage it to fall out either...

thats why i chose epistane first... hoping it doesnt increase hairloss
Yeh epistane is pretty mild but whose to say it cant happen?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
For a mild compound, Epi sure packs a strong punch.

Something to think about.

brandon615

Awards
For a mild compound, Epi sure packs a strong punch.

Something to think about.
Very true...I have not yet personally experienced it YET but i have def seen it work. Everyone says this can be used as a great cut, which im sure it can, but i have seen someone bulk like crazy off of this.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
I've seen several people dose Epi @ 10mg for the first couple of days, then 20mg for a few days after that, then 20-30mg throughout week 2. Weeks 3 and 4 seem to be when Epi really begins to work and show its true magic, and most people dose 30-40mg during those 2 weeks to help take advantage of the compound.

Thats very similar to the way I'm taking mine. Several people recommended to taper up and then down to get the full benefits. So we'll see.

Started today.

props

Awards
This is what I am currently did and doing..just about to finish my 2nd week @ 20mg. So far so good. Next week is 30mg for me. I can already see a difference, not huge and dramatic, but a difference.

Direwolf

Direwolf

Awards
"I Own You"
Here's what I suggest: Forget Whey protein. It's not worth it. I've been using Cassein Protein for about 6 months. It's much more beneficial. It's amion acid profile is better than whey. It has a slow digestion rate (6-8 hrs) and it's time released. Therefore, your system always has a constant supply of protein/amino acids.

If you'd really like to gain size and drop body fat, I'd suggest you Google "German Body Comp" by Charles Poliquin. Honestly, with what you plan on using, you'd be amazed with the results. Listen, I've done that type of training myself and went down from 17% bodyfat to 14% and put on 5lbs of muscle with no sups... Give it a try.

brandon615

Awards
Stick with a good whey isolate protein. When your body breaks down after a workout it will take in 80% of the protein it needs within 45m-1hour. This is where the quick whey isolate comes in handy, cuz it can pack a lot of protein in quickly. Caesin is used before bed so that overnight it will keep your body in an anabolic state. Trust me a good whey protein will do no harm.