Epistane cycle first time

-MVP-

-MVP-

Awards
So I ordered Epistane about two months ago and I just got notification it's on its way here finally. I ordered it from predatornutrition and it was sent from Germany.

I've never ran Epi before and I don't plan on using it until around April or May, but I was wondering what is a good liver protector and PCT to use with it? For the people that have used Epistane before, what kind of results did you get? I'm looking to cut weight until I'm around 175-185 pounds.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane is one of my favorite PHs of all time. It kind of reminds me of a tbol/anavar style gain. You get dry, lean gains and strength is definitively an effect. I have gone as high as 45-90mgs ed and the anger and aggression at 90mgs was insane. I wanna say 15-30mgs ed was the average dose I saw my guys running.

As for liver support, your basic Liv52 or NAC works well. I use a product and sell it on my store called CERT. by Iron Forged Nutrition. Its Tyrosol, NAC and Tudca. Excellent option imo.

-MVP-

-MVP-

Awards
Epistane is one of my favorite PHs of all time. It kind of reminds me of a tbol/anavar style gain. You get dry, lean gains and strength is definitively an effect. I have gone as high as 45-90mgs ed and the anger and aggression at 90mgs was insane. I wanna say 15-30mgs ed was the average dose I saw my guys running.

As for liver support, your basic Liv52 or NAC works well. I use a product and sell it on my store called CERT. by Iron Forged Nutrition. Its Tyrosol, NAC and Tudca. Excellent option imo.
Thanks for your response. Link me to your store.