first cycle age 35 )trestolone-decanoate)

JohnnyRamone

Awards
When I'm on cycle jits kicks my ass. Jits and gear do not mix. Maybe winny, var, or another performance enhancer, but not a mass compound. There really is no point in running gear if your a jits guy, unless your like me and also enjoy bodybuilding on top of it.
I am mostly cycling to strengthen up some weaknesses including some injuries, maybe lose some weight and keep mass, probably will gain some tho lol. I will adapt soon I am sure... today all my bench assistance was done circuit style and itw as a breeze.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I felt the Trest Deca within a day or so of starting it. Sweats were the most prominent feature... at 300mg twice a week. I'll be starting up again soon.
With it being such a long ester, and hitting you within a day, you must be disappointed.
The ace but hit you before even you inject it lol

No but really, that is amazing response. I hope I have receptors like yours when I run dec in the future.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm gettin ready to start up Trest Dec in a few days. I'm gonna front load though since it is a long ester.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I find my endurance and conditioning increase considerably with trest. It's actually another of my favorite aspects of this compound. I'm able to slam through sets. A few weeks back I did a high volume superset chest and back workout. I slammed through 60 sets in 45 minutes. It was killer and the pumps were insane!

JohnnyRamone

Awards
Yeah I have had an increase in endurance lately

JohnnyRamone

Awards
I'm gettin ready to start up Trest Dec in a few days. I'm gonna front load though since it is a long ester.
I front loaded... double dose first week is all tho. CHeck in and let us know how it runs