First call to impeach Obama!! Called by congressman

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though I do not agree with our CIC. The American people elected him. The next election if people are unhappy, we boot him.

I find his tactics and policies to be abhorrent, but our great country was built on the freedom to vote and make your voice heard.

2012, speak your mind.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Even though I do not agree with our CIC. The American people elected him. The next election if people are unhappy, we boot him.

I find his tactics and policies to be abhorrent, but our great country was built on the freedom to vote and make your voice heard.

2012, speak your mind.
People voted him in based on color. And will probably do it again. Which is not the proper way to vote. Besides, it is all about the electoral college.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Do you care what I think? No. Do I care what you think? No.

Just keep lifting and doing what your doing. Not one of us is going to make a God damn difference.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2012, speak your mind.
And that's why I enjoy your company... :cheers:

People voted him in based on color. And will probably do it again. Which is not the proper way to vote. Besides, it is all about the electoral college.
Wow. Just wow...

Do you care what I think? No. Do I care what you think? No.

Just keep lifting and doing what your doing. Not one of us is going to make a God damn difference.
But this is America! One man CAN make a difference!!

oh, wait, no... nevermind.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Just wow...
Sadly, he's at least partially right. Any time I spoke out against obama pre-election I was labeled as racist. So race and racial tensions was a large part of his success.

But the overall basis of the impeachment is retarded. Impeaching him for failing to defend the defense of marriage act? Have him impeached for attempting to socialize health care, or mandating that individual Americans be forced to buy a product (health insurance). Those are both a lot more realistic than impeaching him for not doing something.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Oh my f'n gard.... THE TEA PARTY IS ON ONE SIDE!!!!!!

THIS!! THIS!! THIIIIIISSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, we need to over throw the current gov.. Im not gonna lie. We let the fed gov get out of control. because people got stupid and lazy.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see this thread the same way that the fat kid from Australia saw his bully.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't give a **** if they voted him because he is black, white, gay, crippled, spines hanging out his back, fat bald, retarded.... that is inconsequential. He was voted in because the people of America voted him in.

Like I said, I may not agree, but you have to respect the vote, regardless of this side vs. that side.

Instead of whining throughout the term like the democrats did during the GW days, just focus on 2012 if you are that convicted. These impeachment ploys are only that, ploys. I personally hope many of the policies get overturned, starting with the healthcare and disclose act.

Either way, this little article accomplishes nothing but even further division.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't give a **** if they voted him because he is black, white, gay, crippled, spines hanging out his back, fat bald, retarded.... that is inconsequential. He was voted in because the people of America voted him in.

Like I said, I may not agree, but you have to respect the vote, regardless of this side vs. that side.

Instead of whining throughout the term like the democrats did during the GW days, just focus on 2012 if you are that convicted. These impeachment ploys are only that, ploys. I personally hope many of the policies get overturned, starting with the healthcare and disclose act.

seems this is the point of the media and politicians now-a-days. Long gone are the reporting of facts all we have left is the 24hr nonsense

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good man. =)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seems this is the point of the media and politicians now-a-days. Long gone are the reporting of facts all we have left is the 24hr nonsense
I wish Ron Burgundy reported the news.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly why the only channels I watch these days are:
Discovery
NickJr (I have a 2yr old.)
BBC America
FX (for Sons of Anarchy)

I wish Ron Burgundy reported the news.
I sincerely believe that the news would be exactly the same, just presented better.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Discovery
BBC America
FX (for Sons of Anarchy)

I sincerely believe that the news would be exactly the same, just presented better.
Well yes, but he'd be tanked off of scotch and screaming out for his dog Baxter. Those two things are definitely newsworthy. A 24 hour news cycle has some merit, but overall, it's news overkill. Instead of just reporting news, they now have to somehow create it. I think people are overly obsessed with all forms of media, be it the internet, phones, FB,twitter. Like my friends on FB who post "I'm cooking", I'm thinking to myself who gives a f*ck? Like everyone needs to know what you're doing 24 hours a day. I hope you trip and fall in the pot.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Well yes, but he'd be tanked off of scotch and screaming out for his dog Baxter. Those two things are definitely newsworthy. A 24 hour news cycle has some merit, but overall, it's news overkill. Instead of just reporting news, they now have to somehow create it. I think people are overly obsessed with all forms of media, be it the internet, phones, FB,twitter. Like my friends on FB who post "I'm cooking", I'm thinking to myself who gives a f*ck? Like everyone needs to know what you're doing 24 hours a day. I hope you trip and fall in the pot.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Discovery
BBC America
FX (for Sons of Anarchy)

Oh, so you listen to the most liberal, anti-american news yet.. awesome.. and the most biased.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established

Oh so it is ok for our president to be an illegal candidate and not have a care in the world? Let us just let him destroy america for 2 more years, illegal at that. There is a legitimate cause to impeach him, multiple actually. Popular vote doesnt work anymore, its all about zoning laws, and the electoral college.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, so you listen to the most liberal, anti-american news yet.. awesome.. and the most biased.
LMAO! It's nick Jr right? I knew wuzzby was a Nazi!!! Lol I always thought MSNBC was the liberal one guess I was wrong huh?

And lemme guess you listen to the fair and balanced unbiased Fox right?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i am not legally permitted to vote...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smaller government with more individual rights and freedoms. Less taxes and no teachers unions ;) jk at the teachers unions, lol but really why does 70% of my property tax go to the school district? I don't have any kids and I went to private schools.

Not one person is to blame for this. Government was ****ed up way before Obama and will be even more ****ed up after him.

Tell me why state senators receive a full pension after 2 terms with full benefits but the working man has to work at least 25-30 years before retiring. Some don't even ever retire. My grandfather worked till he was 72 and died before he retired. Regardless, At the end of the day I'd rather live here in the good old US of A then anywhere else in this ****ed up world....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smaller government with more individual rights and freedoms. Less taxes and no teachers unions ;) jk at the teachers unions, lol but really why does 70% of my property tax go to the school district? I don't have any kids and I went to private schools.

Not one person is to blame for this. Government was ****ed up way before Obama and will be even more ****ed up after him.

Tell me why state senators receive a full pension after 2 terms with full benefits but the working man has to work at least 25-30 years before retiring. Some don't even ever retire. My grandfather worked till he was 72 and died before he retired. Regardless, At the end of the day I'd rather live here in the good old US of A then anywhere else in this ****ed up world....[/
:arms: right on bruddah!!!! :usa2:

The school system is FULL of corruption but its not the teachers. I have lots of family in the school system and its RIDICULOUS the things I hear.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:arms: right on bruddah!!!! :usa2:

The school system is FULL of corruption but its not the teachers. I have lots of family in the school system and its RIDICULOUS the things I hear.

It's not fair!!! I want to give him more reputation!!!!

Yeah the superintendent of the school district here makes around 300k lmao what a ****ing joke!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's not fair!!! I want to give him more reputation!!!!

Yeah the superintendent of the school district here makes around 300k lmao what a ****ing joke!
dude thats seriously nothing.. I have stories that would boggle your mind. It amazing how teachers are always the ones to blame. I guess it is because they are BALLIN' with there 50k salaries.. damn greddy bastards :hammer:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude thats seriously nothing.. I have stories that would boggle your mind. It amazing how teachers are always the ones to blame. I guess it is because they are BALLIN' with there 50k salaries.. damn greddy bastards :hammer:
No it's because the main stream media attacks the working man. Because they get paid via tax payers... A lot of Teachers are a bunch of cry babies tho. My moms a teacher lol she's always freaking crying.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it's because the main stream media attacks the working man. Because they get paid via tax payers... A lot of Teachers are a bunch of cry babies tho. My moms a teacher lol she's always freaking crying.
:nono: I'm your telling mother young man!

:lol:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When it comes to cutting jobs "chop from the top". I know here in IL they cut teachers pensions BIG TIME. I'm sure the bosses didn't get hit as hard... That's the way it always works

TexasJack

Awards
As for the call of an impeachment, this is a little absurb. Just because a group does not agree with an extremely liberal agenda does not constitutionally call for impeachment. I do not consider myself a Democrat or a Republican, but a conservative. Both the Leftists and the extreme right of this nation has strayed very far away from fiscal responsibility (as one can see from our current national debt).

As for the school system, it's all f***** up. My mom's a teacher and at her elementary the teacher to administrator ratio is damn near 1 to 1. Really, who needs an assistant principal at an elementary with less than 500 kids in it?

Even though this nation has undoubtably fell to the electoral college, one should still vote. Government is only for people who are involved in it. You can't bitch if you don't try to make a difference.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!! whats sad is I read that like 5 times and was thinkg "what the hell is this kid talking about" before I realized it.. :pat:

But hey see I am a product of our school system.. lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tell me why state senators receive a full pension after 2 terms with full benefits but the working man has to work at least 25-30 years before retiring. Some don't even ever retire. My grandfather worked till he was 72 and died before he retired. Regardless, At the end of the day I'd rather live here in the good old US of A then anywhere else in this ****ed up world....
You are off in a way on the schools though, because it is your local government charging you those taxes, not the federal government. But you are right about unions needing to die off. Unions insure the lowest quality producers survive while the highest producers receive no reward.

TexasJack

Awards
Also on the funding aspect of public schools, there is so much overlapping of funding that no one knows where all the money goes. Public schools should be funded strictly by the state and not the federal government (there shouldn't even be a US Department of Education). This would make states start practicing a little more fiscal responsibility and stop spending out butt also.

And teacher unions can go screw themselves. My mother has been teaching almost 25 years and she makes just a little more than some awful teachers who haven't even been teaching five.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, Fox Mulder, at what point did I mention any news programming in that list? I didn't. if you're referring to BBC America, I'm a huge fan of Dr. Who and Top Gear. If it's Discovery, for some reason, then it's Deadliest Catch, Mythbusters, Sons of Guns, Auction Kings, Man vs Wild and Dual Survival. And if it's FX, that's ONLY SoA. However, if you're thinking that I get my news from NickJr....you're right. I'm a big fan of Brobi's reporting from Gabbaland.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Did they cancel Top Gear? I noticed it disappeared from History Channel.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, Fox Mulder, at what point did I mention any news programming in that list? I didn't. if you're referring to BBC America, I'm a huge fan of Dr. Who and Top Gear. If it's Discovery, for some reason, then it's Deadliest Catch, Mythbusters, Sons of Guns, Auction Kings, Man vs Wild and Dual Survival. And if it's FX, that's ONLY SoA. However, if you're thinking that I get my news from NickJr....you're right. I'm a big fan of Brobi's reporting from Gabbaland.

THE BEST FUKING NEWS TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Did they cancel Top Gear? I noticed it disappeared from History Channel.
My DVR records it automatically, so I'm not sure which channel it's on (I'm pretty sure it's on BBC though). Love that show!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My DVR records it automatically, so I'm not sure which channel it's on (I'm pretty sure it's on BBC though). Love that show!
He's referring to the American version that started a few months ago. I tried to give it a go the first night, but after about 5 minutes, I missed Clarkson and moved on. Never looked back.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I had no idea there were two versions, but I'm pretty sure they already canceled the American one