First Anabeta+Erase Review! Detailed log!

gmonaaaay

gmonaaaay

Awards
Hey man, the insulin i take is novalog and lantus. I take lantus once every morning at 8am @ 40 units. Along with my 1 Anabeta, 1 Erase, Multi, Cinnamon, fish oils, yayaya all that good stuff. Also everytime i dose anabeta i either have a meal or a simple carb. So basically everytime i dose anabeta i take a shot of novalog. Plus all those meals in between. I take around 10 shots a day. As for the gym, i have my pre workout meal 30-40 mins before leaving. Take however many units i need to compensate for what i ate. Then at the gym i usually check my blood sugar once or twice there. I found out working out usually raises it. So my blood sugars are around 150-250 at the gym. As long as im working out i can take 4 units of novalog at 230, and an hour later ill be 240. ****s messed up haha. Are you a diabetic? If you dont mind me asking that is :D
Hey bro, nah im not a diabetic but I asked because i am in pharmacy school (few months away from graduating) and I was curious how you dosed. we obviously learned how DM1 patients use there insulin. but everything in bodybuilding is turned on it's head - so i wanted to see how different your regimin was. have you ever considered using an insulin pump? they have gotten a lot smaller and many find very convenient. Im not advocating its use i just wanted to get your take.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
so yesterday I was lifting arms and had (for the first time ever) a horizontal vein pop in my left bicep. Talk about stoked...man I lifted and lifted just staring at it, LoL think I did arms fro an hour and half that day.

Got veins spidering all over my forearms too.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Oops.. just realized theres a supplement log section. Mods, feel free to move this thread!

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Was admitted into the hospital today for some type of virus infection. Feeling a bit better after they pumped my full of iv and meds. Hopefully will feel better tomorrow, or good enough to do shoulders and abs. Today i just went ahead and did a cheat day, had steak and shake.. gross. All in all had around 300g of fat, maybe more.. But anyways i dosed anabeta and erase all through out the day, feel hungry, but very eager to get back in the gym!

Im not even going to do the daily rating, being sick and all has thrown everything off balance.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was admitted into the hospital today for some type of virus infection. Feeling a bit better after they pumped my full of iv and meds. Hopefully will feel better tomorrow, or good enough to do shoulders and abs. Today i just went ahead and did a cheat day, had steak and shake.. gross. All in all had around 300g of fat, maybe more.. But anyways i dosed anabeta and erase all through out the day, feel hungry, but very eager to get back in the gym!

Im not even going to do the daily rating, being sick and all has thrown everything off balance.
Just rest up bro. Keep it slow, don't wanna over work yourself if you're still feeling down.

Glad to hear you're getting better though.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Get better bud

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
body just needs some TLC man, take easy for a few days

BullGod

Awards
Subbed, working towards the end of my 1st Havoc cycle and interested in the anabeta/erase. Looks like good info. Feel better, get some rest.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Thanks guys, i appreciate it. Its okay to continue Anabeta and Erase while not going to the gym right? Just for maybe 4-5 days without working out?

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Subbed, working towards the end of my 1st Havoc cycle and interested in the anabeta/erase. Looks like good info. Feel better, get some rest.
Nice man, how's that Havoc cycle working for you?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, i appreciate it. Its okay to continue Anabeta and Erase while not going to the gym right? Just for maybe 4-5 days without working out?
Yeah it is if you plan on getting right back on track

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
DAY 11

Thanks guys for the support. I feel alot better today from all the antibiotics. Tomorrow ill try to do shoulders/abs. I dosed anabeta and erase this morning without eating.. big mistake. I never felt hungrier. Right after i dosed it i became extremely nauseous, figured i needed to eat. Had a bowl of oats with bananas and blueberrys and instantly felt better. Note to self: Do not take anabeta&erase on empty stomach haha. I look alot leaner in my midsection. My adonis belt is popping out, looks gnarley. If i flex and bend over a bit i can see my first 2 sets of abs fairly well. Today my macros were 3102 cals, 85f, 373c, 188p.

Overall Feeling-7
Aggression-5
Energy-5
Libido-6
Endurance-5
Strength-6
Pump-5
Vascularity-6
Recovery-10 ( No matter how hard i train, i just don't get doms)
Sleep Quality-5
Hunger-5 (Back down to normal)

Like I said, thanks for the support and the get well wishes. Nicest forum board I've ever been on!
Cant wait to get in the gym tomorrow, wanna feel these strength gains!:AR15firing:

Thanks guys -Joe

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking forward to seeing the rest of your gains in here man.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Thanks man! Will update in a few hours. Chest day today, going to hit it hard!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Day 12
Howdy Anabolic minds! Just finished my chest workout for today. Felt pretty good considering im sicker than a dog. Got to the gym, blew my nose, turned on some slayer and destroyed my chest! After my second set i already had a good pump going on in my boobies. One of these upcoming days ill start posting pictures. Show off my insane pumps and vascularity due to Anabeta&Erase :) Also later on tonight when i finish my macros ill post my whole diet.

Chest Day

Shoulder warmup with 10lb weights for 10 minutes

Barbell Bench Press
45x20
155x5
165x5
165x5

Dumbell Incline Press (Usually do these first with 70's, but changed my routine up a bit)
45X10
65x6
65x6
65x5

Chest Press
70x10
150x5
150x5
150x5

Machine Fly's
70x10
130x6
130x6
130x1 (Then shoulder started to act up)

Dips
Til failure
Til failure
Til failure

Thanks guys, will post diet/macros, and the 1-10 chart tonight. -Joe

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Also later on tonight when i finish my macros ill post my whole diet.

looking forward to seeing your diet, and glad to see that your are still able to lift despite not feeling well.

small update from me, that pain behind my nips only lasted 2.5 days and actually went away on my next chest workout. not sure what caused it though. I also dropped to 2 Erase a day and upped my fish oil and the joints are feeling much better.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
IMG_1383.JPG

Snapped a shot of my bicep cold, nothing spectacular. Might be lucky to gain some arm size soon with the help of Anabeta and Erase!

Just some things i usually eat during the day:

IMG_1399.JPG

Some grilled chicken with peppers ontop, Veggies covered in cheese, and some garlic bread. (Dont usually have bread)

IMG_1411.JPG

Bowl of fruit, Oranges, Strawberries, Bananas, Blueberries and some fat free whip cream.

IMG_1424.JPG

Grilled chicken with 3 eggs.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
that food looks good

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout and food both look good.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
that food looks good
Workout and food both look good.
Haha yeah, its not too bad of a cuisine :laugh2:

Today my macros were:

IMG_1429.PNG

2907cals, 66f,367c,227p. Sodium today was 3596.. gotta watch out for that ****.

Had tons of chicken and fish today. Tons of fruit like usual. I noticed that cherrios arent that bad with the macros, like 1 cup is 120 cals, 3 grams of fat. Might work that into my diet or something. Hm, anyways..

Overall Feeling-7
Aggression-5
Energy-5
Libido-6
Endurance-5
Strength-6
Pump-7 (Still getting above average pumps for every workout)
Vascularity-6
Recovery-10 ( No matter how hard i train, i just don't get doms)
Sleep Quality-5
Hunger-5 (Back down to normal)

Thanks guys -Joe

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
looking forward to seeing your diet, and glad to see that your are still able to lift despite not feeling well.

small update from me, that pain behind my nips only lasted 2.5 days and actually went away on my next chest workout. not sure what caused it though. I also dropped to 2 Erase a day and upped my fish oil and the joints are feeling much better.
Its good the pain went away for ya man. I actually had some pain behind one of my nips too. But it was barley noticeable, not bad enough to log it down. Plus it only lasted for like half a day. Guess it just comes with the erase lol.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use my fitness pal too, u have your desired macro % interestingly set. 55/15/30? Have not seen a lot of people rock that, but I noticed your actual intake was what I would expect. Whats that about?

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
I use my fitness pal too, u have your desired macro % interestingly set. 55/15/30? Have not seen a lot of people rock that, but I noticed your actual intake was what I would expect. Whats that about?
Thats just set randomly, because i have no idea how to change it. So i just aim for High carbs, medium/high protein and low fats.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats just set randomly, because i have no idea how to change it. So i just aim for High carbs, medium/high protein and low fats.
go on the actual internet site myfitnesspal.com>sign in>click goals>change goals>custom goals> Bam you are there.

not sure how to do it from the phone app.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
go on the actual internet site myfitnesspal.com>sign in>click goals>change goals>custom goals> Bam you are there.

not sure how to do it from the phone app.
Im at that page now, can you suggest a good macro % thingy for me? How does 45c,30p,25f sound?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im at that page now, can you suggest a good macro % thingy for me?
50 30 20 is good, I'm bulking at 45 30 25 but it depends on your weight and stuff. Either one of these should work in general 50/30/20 will be cleaner I had really good results bulking on that from 163 to 178, then I added extra fat so Im not literally eating all day.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
50 30 20 is good, I'm bulking at 45 30 25 but it depends on your weight and stuff. Either one of these should work in general 50/30/20 will be cleaner I had really good results bulking on that from 163 to 178, then I added extra fat so Im not literally eating all day.
Hm, okay sounds good man, ill try that. I appreciate it!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prob bro. Lol I was your height weight and on ABE at the time as well. Should work for you pretty well too I imagine.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
No prob bro. Lol I was your height weight and on ABE at the time as well. Should work for you pretty well too I imagine.
So far so good! But i have a question, with that 50/30/20 what'd you eat to get in all those carbs with low fat. Im aiming for around 2900-3000 cals. And i find it difficult to meet meet high carbs, with low fat as it is. Thanks man

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good! But i have a question, with that 50/30/20 what'd you eat to get in all those carbs with low fat. Im aiming for around 2900-3000 cals. And i find it difficult to meet meet high carbs, with low fat as it is. Thanks man
Rice, Oatmeal, Bread, Carb supps. Im smashing through 3750 cal a day right now and I do all those carbs with rice, oats, bread. I'll eat a cup of oats in the morning, 5 pieces of bread with one meal, and 3 cups of rice with dinner on an avg day. The rest seem to just fall into place. Instant white rice is fat free that's what I eat.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Gotta stock up on bread and rice then! haha thanks again man

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rice, Oatmeal, Bread, Carb supps. Im smashing through 3750 cal a day right now and I do all those carbs with rice, oats, bread. I'll eat a cup of oats in the morning, 5 pieces of bread with one meal, and 3 cups of rice with dinner on an avg day. The rest seem to just fall into place. Instant white rice is fat free that's what I eat.
thats a lot of carbs!

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Day 13

Hey guys! Today i knocked out a back day, had a really good workout. Was extremely energized throughout the whole workout. And I didnt even take White Flood! I was able to hit abs as well, since i had some extra time at the end of my workout. Dosed Anabeta 2 pre workout and 2 post. 1 Erase pre workout and 1 before bed. No new changes with anything really, no new veins popping or and extra hardness, well from what i can tell.

Lat Pulldowns
100x15 (wide)
150x6 (wide)
140x8
140x7
140x6 dropset 120x6

Deadlifts
135x7
150x5
170x5
205x5
255x3 (Old PR for 1!)
205x5

Okay, so holy ****. Just as i looked at my notes to copy it down on here i realized i hit a PR.. wtf. My last max on dead lifts was 255.. and i hit it for 3 today. Nice!

Bent Over Rows
70x8
90x8
135x5
135x5

Spider Rows
45x5
85x5
100x5
105x3

And also 3 sets, 15 reps of decline crunches with a 15lb weight. And 2 sets of some ab machine for 15 reps.

Overall Feeling-7
Aggression-5
Energy-6 ( Had extra energy today)
Libido-6
Endurance-5
Strength-7 (Still hitting pr's!)
Vascularity-6
Recovery-9
Sleep Quality-5
Hunger-5

Diet
Macros: 2801cals, 61f, 375c,203p.

IMG_1450.PNG

Thanks guys -joe

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
must be feeling better then!? some good lifts there man,god job on the PR too!

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Day 14
Leg day today! Felt good today, really energized and focused. Dosed Anabeta and erase pre and post workout. One thing i noticed this morning was that when i ate breakfast and took my 2 anabeta i did almost vomit. I have felt sick like before when taking anabeta on an empty stomach.. but goddamn. I was eating for like 5 mins then took the pills and still felt sick. I legit had to run outside, but i kept down my oats haha.

Squats
85x10
135x10
170x5
170x5
210x4

Leg Press
190x10
310x6
290x8
290x6

Leg Extension
90x10
130x8
170x6
170x5

I feel really dumb now, but instead of working my calves i tried to do a shoulder workout, cut my leg day short. I haven't had a legit shoulder workout for months due to an injury. So today i gave it a shot since most of the pain has went away. I didn't really even record the weight i used. I stretched up with a rubber rope thingy for a few minutes. Used 5 and 10lb db's for a little warm up for about 10 mins.
Got in 3 sets of db shoulder press for maybe 3 sets of 5-6 reps with maybe 45lbs? I know i saw a kid half my size using 70's and i felt like a bitch haha. Then went to the smith machine to do barbell shoulder press with 85 lbs, 3 sets 5 reps. Then shrugs with around 200lb, to super set 75lb dumbbells. Did that twice. And i can say i finally have doms. Haven't had doms this whole time on this stack! All in all not a bad day!

Diet: 2914cals,73f,417c,184p. Worst macros so far while on my lean bulk. 55%c,21%f,24%p. Went to a party at 8pm, and i needed to get in cals. So i had 3 sugar cookies and some white bread out of some kids pantry :eek:

Overall Feeling-7
Aggression-5
Energy-6
Libido-6
Endurance-5
Strength-7
Vascularity-6
Recovery-6
Sleep Quality-5
Hunger-7 (I guess with anabeta some days you're blessed with no hunger, other days you have a black hole in your stomach)

Thanks guys! -Joe

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
How long do people usually run this stack? I read people doing anabeta and erase for just 1 month. Others run anabeta for 2 months and erase for only the first month? Should i buy another bottle of anabeta and run it for 2 months and just finish off the erase? I only have 1 bottle of erase and anabeta so ill be on both for only a month, unless everyone tells me 2 months is more beneficial, in that case lll buy another. Thanks guys! Anabeta and Erase should be kicking the **** in around the second week (Right now), lets do this ****!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
When I did my first and only cycle of OG anabeta, I dosed it at 4 caps a day, 1 morning, 2 pre, and 1 post with meal, for about 8 weeks. Around half way in the 2nd week is when I starte to feel it and see results, also the hunger was crazy, but loved every minute of it, still have 1 more bottle but there is a sale at NP for the OG anabeta right now, pretty nice price! Might have to pick some up with all these logs spurring up!

Edit: iPhone using a different word I wanted..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I did my first and only cycle of OG anabeta, I dosed it at 4 caps a day, 1 morning, 2 pre, and 1 post with meal, for about 8 weeks. Around half way in the 2nd week is when I starte to feel it and see results, also the hunger was crazy, but loved every minute of it, still have 1 more bottle but there is a sail at NP for the OG anabeta right now, pretty nice price! Might have to pick some up with all these logs spurring up!
thanks for the report!

This sale is pretty epic for sure!!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the report!

This sale is pretty epic for sure!!
Oh for sure, it was a good feeling waking up to the email from NP. I only did one 8 week cycle of it, but it definitely left a mark on me. :D

uvawahoowa

Awards
Oh for sure, it was a good feeling waking up to the email from NP. I only did one 8 week cycle of it, but it definitely left a mark on me. :D
I wonder what has been going on, this is the third major sale I have seen on anabeta this week. It was $25 on Sunday or Monday somewhere else

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what has been going on, this is the third major sale I have seen on anabeta this week. It was $25 on Sunday or Monday somewhere else
Yea, but the sale is on the original version, with out the 75mg of androst-3,5. That's what I took when they had came out with it.

aceroni

Awards
How long do people usually run this stack? I read people doing anabeta and erase for just 1 month. Others run anabeta for 2 months and erase for only the first month? Should i buy another bottle of anabeta and run it for 2 months and just finish off the erase? I only have 1 bottle of erase and anabeta so ill be on both for only a month, unless everyone tells me 2 months is more beneficial, in that case lll buy another. Thanks guys! Anabeta and Erase should be kicking the **** in around the second week (Right now), lets do this ****!
If you have the cash I'd run at least two bottles of anabeta in a row.. Natural herbal supps are usually better when ran for longer. I'm on my third or fourth week of ABE and i feel like it has kicked in MORE around the 2nd to third week..

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
If you have the cash I'd run at least two bottles of anabeta in a row.. Natural herbal supps are usually better when ran for longer. I'm on my third or fourth week of ABE and i feel like it has kicked in MORE around the 2nd to third week..
I can attest to the kicking more ass in the gym around week 3-4, but felt it start working half way into week 2

aceroni

Awards
I can attest to the kicking more ass in the gym around week 3-4, but felt it start working half way into week 2
Yeah I agree, definitely getting stronger and I can feel myself always amped up to train

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Day 15
Did chest today, Dosed 1 anabeta and 1 erase at 8 am with breakfast. 2 Anabeta Pre workout at 2pm, and 1 anabeta and 1 erase post workout. 2 scoops of white flood and had a gym partner today. So i was amped and ready to slaughter some muscle fibers. Diet was looking great, got in most of my cals by 8pm. Until i went to a buddies house and went over my cals by 300 :/ Damn poparts. But its wasnt too bad and messing up the diet every once in awhile wont hurt! Right? haha.

Dumbbell incline chest press
70x6
70x5
70x5

Barbell Bench Press
45x20
135x8
185x4
185x3

Barbell Incline Bench Press
135x5
135x5
185x3

Decline Barbell Bench Press
135X8
185X5

Cable flys
60x10
60x10
75x6

Forearm curls
105 dropset 85, dropset 65, dropset 45. 10 Reps each for 3 sets

Tricep Pulldowns
120x12
150x7
120x10

Overall Feeling-8 (Been feeling great)
Aggression-5
Energy-6
Libido-5 (Have not noticed anything crazy with my libido, expected it to drop)
Endurance-6 (No longer sick, and feel more.. enduranced? Is that the word? haha)
Strength-7
Vascularity-6
Recovery-5(Doms in legs and shoulders, recovery went back to usual)
Sleep Quality-5
Hunger-7 (I guess with anabeta some days you're blessed with no hunger, other days you have a black hole in your stomach)

Im no longer sick, so that's good. And i decided to order another bottle of anabeta so i can run for 2 months. Thanks for all the subs and for everyone who tunes in! I appreciate it and you guys motivate me like nothing else!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Yeah I agree, definitely getting stronger and I can feel myself always amped up to train
no doubt, into week three and I am starting to see veins in my shoulders and chest. the muscles are really hardening nicely too!

i decided to order another bottle of anabeta so i can run for 2 months.
I just ordered a third bottle to finish up my 2 months with. Dosing 5 a day on workout days they are going fast :)