first 1-test/4-AD cycle

Squatking

Awards
I've been researching these boards for a few months now and i finally decided to do a 1-test/4-ad cycle. Since i'm new at this i though i might let you guys take a look at it and give your opinions. The products that i plan on using are as follows:

Power-gel: 2 bottles
1fast 1-test: 3g in each bottle
1fast 4-AD: 6g in each bottle

Bottle size: 240ml
Amount per pump: 2ml

3g 1test=3000g= 240/3000= 12.5mg/ml per pump?
6g 4ad= 6000g= 240/6000= 25mg/ml per pump?

week 1-4: 200mg 1-test/ 400mg 4-AD

For another quick question, would you apply all 8 pumps at once or split it into two 4 pump applications. Sorry for such a long post, I'm i newbie

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I would apply half the 4ad/1 test dose in the morning and the other half at night.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Have you mixed your gel yet? I'm wondering how it did w/9g of powder. I've heard max of 7.5g & others have said it will hold 10g. Just wondering if there was any problems with 9g.

Thanks,
dd

Squatking

Awards
no i haven't mixed the powders in yet, in fact i haven't even bought them yet, i just wanted to check here first to see if i got everything right. I've heard the power-gel can hold up to 10g of powder also. I was gonna call them today to make sure.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am finishing up my first 4 week cycle of 1T/4AD today actually. I think your plan is solid. I am one of the odd ones that didn't experience too much lethargy even up to 300mg 1T with only 200mg 4AD. Some caffeine did a good job of counteracting what lethargy I did experience.

I started the cycle at 200mg 1T and ramped it up to 300mg during weeks 2/3 since I was experiencing very little lethargy. I could have stayed at 200mg. I don't see any reason to change your plan. As others have commented, gains didn't kick in noticeably for me until the start of week 3. I also must add that I found the use of low dose appetite suppressants very effective in weeks 3-4. I somewhat regret pigging out so much in the first two weeks and would have nipped the appetite in the bud ahead of time if I were to do it over again.

Good luck I am also interested to see how much powder you can effectively dissolve in the power gel. Keep us updated.

-Cardinal

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Have you mixed your gel yet? I'm wondering how it did w/9g of powder. I've heard max of 7.5g & others have said it will hold 10g. Just wondering if there was any problems with 9g.

Thanks,
dd
These are 240ml bottles. They should hold 9 grams.

Squatking, your math is for 1ml, not 2ml pumps. You will be getting twice the amount you calculated in each squirt. Therefore, consider 4 pumps total each day. Incidentally, it takes about a week to "kick in," so do not expect immediate results.

Squatking

Awards
the calculations were for mg/ml, if you multiply 12.5x2 and 25x2 and then multiply each by 8, thats the exact doses i need.

Last edited:

Squatking

Awards
oh yeah, and on the PN site they say the power gel can hold 10-12.5 grams of powder.