First 1-Andro/4-Andro Cycle, Opinions Needed !

order69

order69

Awards
Alright guys, I'm going to be doing my first 7 week long prohormone cycle and I'd like your opinions on my cycle stack and PCT so far.

Weeks 1 - 7
1-Andro 300/300/300/300/400/400/400
4-Andro 300/300/300/300/400/400/400
Cycle support

Weeks 8 - 11 (PCT)
Cycle support
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g

I'll also be taking a multivitamin, fish oil, creatine, and 3g of taurine 3x a day for all 11 weeks.

So what do you guys think? I think I've covered my bases fairly well here. How much muscle do you think I can realistically expect on these amounts? I was told somewhere between 6-12 lb of lean mass. If all goes well I will be doing a detailed log on my experience while on this cycle since I keep finding people either doing vague or quitting half way on their logs when on 1-Andro/4-Andro, and the two products I'm using on them seem to be fairly new (Super Mandro and Andro The Giant).

Questions:
1. Should I make any modifications to the on-cycle stack? I was told to go on longer than 4 weeks since that is when I'll start to see noticeable results, and 2 bottles allows me to do 7 weeks at those dosages. Should I buy another bottle of each and Increase the dosages for a total of 8 weeks with slightly higher milligrams (reaching 500mg/day) towards the ending weeks?
2. Do I need an AI on these dosages? If so, should I use it on cycle to prevent gyno (I'd rather be safe than sorry), or during PCT along with my SERM, or during both? If I was going to use one I think I would go with E-Control Rx 2.0 unless someone thinks I should use something stronger like Anastrozole, Exemestane, or LiquiLetro. I'm not sure since I believe I'm running a fairly mild compound stack.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Andro prohormones are pretty mild in my opinion, even though with that said I would have an AI on hand as gyno affects people differently. Im always a huge fan of proper PCT. Check out black lion reasearch rebirth if your looking OTC, brundel vujade can fill you in

order69

order69

Awards
Andro prohormones are pretty mild in my opinion, even though with that said I would have an AI on hand as gyno affects people differently. Im always a huge fan of proper PCT. Check out black lion reasearch rebirth if your looking OTC, brundel vujade can fill you in
Thanks for the reply! I actually upped the dosages and shortened it to 6 weeks at 300/400/400/500/500/500 (mg). I'd rather have a SERM since I can get my hands on one and would rather play it safe there. My only real question is about the use of AI. I have read a sticky elsewhere that says AI should be used from the start of a cycle until the end of PCT, and I've seen some members recommend using an AI for only 3 weeks after PCT to prevent a rebound. I'm confused about that. If you were running my stack, how would you organize the use of an AI?

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
User dependent in my opinion. Some people like to save it for when signs of gyno appear or whatever you have on hand you can take lets say every other day to avoid potential gyno. You can use it well into your PCT but I do not think you should have problems with andro PH'S. Every one is different but I have never had any real issues with any andro PH. To be honest they dont do much for me, maybe because of my age. So much conflicting issues when it comes to these PHS i usually try to avoid them but they are not a bad start to feel out how you might respond to anabolics.

order69

order69

Awards
Thanks man, repped.
I read some more forums on people running stacks similar to mine (at least product wise, I'll be using Super Mandro and Andro the Giant), and think I'll go with Ar1macare on cycle and Sup3r pct during PCT with my Nolva (both by Olympus Labs). How does this sound to you? There's only enough in one bottle of Ar1macare for a month and I'll be doing 2 weeks more than that (6 week cycle). Do you think I'll be fine cutting the first 2 weeks of my cycle without it (it's both a cycle support and an AI) or should I buy another bottle just in case and I guess save the rest for when I run another cycle in maybe a year? By then I might be running something stronger but who knows, depends on what this cycle gives me ya know?

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Naw you should be fine. Keep your diet in check and train hard!

order69

order69

Awards
Throw in some liver support.
Thanks for the input. I looked up the specifics on Ar1macare and it says that it has liver support along with its other on cycle support functions (including acting as an AI). The back of the bottle reads:
Dual Support Anti-Aromatase Complex***Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (extracted from Colophony) (min. 95% purity by HPLC)100mg**Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione50mg**Liver Fortification Matrix***NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine)1200mg**Tudca (Tauroursodeoycholic acid sodium)200mg**Celery Seed (Apium graveolens) Extract (3% Flavones)200mg**Hormonal Optimization Matrix***DHB (6'7 dihydroxybergamottin)10mg**Bioperine5mg**Comprehensive Prolactin Control (CPC)***Vitex Agnus Castus (Extract)600mg**Mucuna Pruriens P.E. (std. min. 99% L-Dopa)300mg**P-5-P (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)150mg**Cardiovascular Care Matrix (CCM)***Red Yeast Rice Powder (Monascus Purpureus)1200mg**Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins)600mg**Beta Vulgaris (Beetroot) Extract (Root)600mg**Pine Bark Extract (95% Pranthocyanidins)200mg**CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Natural/Ubidecarenone)150mg**Policosanol (50% Octacosanol)20mg****(DV)Daily Value Not Established*

order69

order69

Awards
I think I'm leaning towards buying two bottles on Ar1macare and saving the months worth I'll have left over for another cycle, possibly at the end of next year with a (perfected) cycle of 1-Andro/4-Andro. If his cycle goes well then I won't have to adjust anything and can just mimic the stacks and gain more experience before moving on to more powerful compounds probably in 2017 (after my two andro cycles in 2016).

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Questions:
1. Should I make any modifications to the on-cycle stack? I was told to go on longer than 4 weeks since that is when I'll start to see noticeable results, and 2 bottles allows me to do 7 weeks at those dosages. Should I buy another bottle of each and Increase the dosages for a total of 8 weeks with slightly higher milligrams (reaching 500mg/day) towards the ending weeks?

2. Do I need an AI on these dosages? If so, should I use it on cycle to prevent gyno (I'd rather be safe than sorry), or during PCT along with my SERM, or during both? If I was going to use one I think I would go with E-Control Rx 2.0 unless someone thinks I should use something stronger like Anastrozole, Exemestane, or LiquiLetro. I'm not sure since I believe I'm running a fairly mild compound stack.
1. Usually 8 weeks is good for Andro products. Some people only do 6 weeks. So 7 weeks should be good
as long as diet and training are on point. If you can afford to do it, 8 weeks should be ok too.

2. I would take an AI with 4-Andro even though it ix mild, it still converts to Test. No need to use those RC AI's.
Maybe look into something like Letrone or Exotherm by BLR. i would also use it during PCT as well.

order69

order69

Awards
Scroll up, bro. I mentioned that I added Ar1macare for on cycle and Sup3r pct during pct as well as adjusted the cycle length and strength.

order69

order69

Awards
1. Usually 8 weeks is good for Andro products. Some people only do 6 weeks. So 7 weeks should be good
as long as diet and training are on point. If you can afford to do it, 8 weeks should be ok too.

2. I would take an AI with 4-Andro even though it ix mild, it still converts to Test. No need to use those RC AI's.
Maybe look into something like Letrone or Exotherm by BLR. i would also use it during PCT as well.
My new routine would be:
Weeks 1 - 6
1-Andro 300/400/400/500/500/500*
4-Andro 300/400/400/500/500/500*
Cycle support/AI (Ar1macare by Olympus Labs)

Weeks 7 - 10 (PCT)
AI/Test booster (Sup3r pct by Olympus Labs)
Nolva 20/20/10/10*

I heard about how people go for 6 - 8 weeks, and I have two bottles of each so I could do them both for 8 weeks but at a lower dose (300 mg). To me that just seems too weak of a dosage, right? Does what I now have laid out seem alright to anyone? Opinions?