FireTitans body butter meltdown

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try to live by the precepts of the samurai. I have them on a banner in my dojo:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha. Right!!!!! Game on.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got yelled at. I ate all the eggs. Guess who's shopping for eggs? :)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Man I love your encouragement!! And yes, a few people are starting to comment. But in all honesty, outside of family, this forum and co workers, Im pretty non social. Don't do well in crowds and despise stupidity, so the people Insee the most see me all the time and really dont notice the difference. Im good with that. I did send that last picture of me to my dad and the first thing he asked was "what are you on?" That was a compliment in his own way. As bad as it is, what really makes me feel good about what Im doing, is when I get smiles and comments from the college girls here. We just got back from a fire alarm ( Danieley Center) and when I went to get resident information, this young girl with a younger skirt on looked at me and said yummy. Im 39, that just really helps me(and me ego) lol.
Dude I am the same way. I talk to people at work. I don't really hang out with any of them because it would be weird hanging out with a bunch of 22 year olds at 37. I am not from TX so all of my friends are back in Indiana really. You guys are the closest thing I have to real friends at this point besides my wife. So I thank you all for being cool as fck!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude I am the same way. I talk to people at work. I don't really hang out with any of them because it would be weird hanging out with a bunch of 22 year olds at 37. I am not from TX so all of my friends are back in Indiana really. You guys are the closest thing I have to real friends at this point besides my wife. So I thank you all for being cool as fck!
Same same. 51.75 yo and work with 20 something's. My wife is my best friend. No time for anyone else really except you guys. :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha!!! Were a gang.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hahaha!!! Were a gang.
No, we're not a gang...
we are Angels... (Not like Hells Ang3ls)

WE
ARE!

ANABOL1C ANG3LS!!!!!! (like spartans only better, bonus points for spitting while you say it.)

:D

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking great up in here, bro! I admire your tenacity in cutting/recomping this time of year!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha!!! Were a gang.
My swmbo thinks I've totally lost my mind now - I've been opening a bunch of fresh bottles of supps, smelling them (gots ta smell them!), then lining them up all ready to use.....come to think of it, maybe I am a little nuts...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
My swmbo thinks I've totally lost my mind now - I've been opening a bunch of fresh bottles of supps, smelling them (gots ta smell them!), then lining them up all ready to use.....come to think of it, maybe I am a little nuts...
Lmao I smell them too. Anyone notice Ar1micare pro smells like coffee and chocolate?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I always smell them as well! lol like a right of supplement passage....haha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do the same with Protein and Peanut butter. Fresh peanut butter is hard to beat

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man I love your encouragement!! And yes, a few people are starting to comment. But in all honesty, outside of family, this forum and co workers, Im pretty non social. Don't do well in crowds and despise stupidity, so the people Insee the most see me all the time and really dont notice the difference. Im good with that. I did send that last picture of me to my dad and the first thing he asked was "what are you on?" That was a compliment in his own way. As bad as it is, what really makes me feel good about what Im doing, is when I get smiles and comments from the college girls here. We just got back from a fire alarm ( Danieley Center) and when I went to get resident information, this young girl with a younger skirt on looked at me and said yummy. Im 39, that just really helps me(and me ego) lol.
Ahhh! Danieley Center - they built those dorms JUST before I went there so they were brand new. I was in a run down dorm that I forget the name of....Alamance? Right across from the Hardees that is now gone and vacant. My friends were in Danieley though, and one of those rooms is where I spent a night holding a drunk and violent navy runt down on the floor until he passed out. Next time you're in any of those dorms, you can think, "This is where it all happened"....my spirit is probably still there, haha.

I didn't get comments like that when I went to that school from the girls - I got laid enough....but I sure didn't have random girls saying much to me. haha. I told you, that bald head is dang sexay.

kenpoengineer sure knows how to motivate. Great quote.

Were gonna get it!! Just keep having each others 6!
In the voice of Lee Ermy, "You Fat F#ck!!! You Still have chest fat! Right there soldier! What do you call that?!! Get your no good, pink-panty wearing, specialty fire-house burger grilling, bacon eating fat a$$ on the floor and give me 20!!"

I'm not going to confirm or deny whether or not I act in such a manner - but I do have a stash, it is organised in a "certain" way, it may get re-arranged from time to time, and your post made me feel a little more mentally stable. I will say this though, I DO NOT usually smell any of my supplements unless I think something is wrong (because I have a really weak sense of smell). So there's that.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to smell them.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh! Danieley Center - they built those dorms JUST before I went there so they were brand new. I was in a run down dorm that I forget the name of....Alamance? Right across from the Hardees that is now gone and vacant. My friends were in Danieley though, and one of those rooms is where I spent a night holding a drunk and violent navy runt down on the floor until he passed out. Next time you're in any of those dorms, you can think, "This is where it all happened"....my spirit is probably still there, haha.

I didn't get comments like that when I went to that school from the girls - I got laid enough....but I sure didn't have random girls saying much to me. haha. I told you, that bald head is dang sexay.

kenpoengineer sure knows how to motivate. Great quote.

In the voice of Lee Ermy, "You Fat F#ck!!! You Still have chest fat! Right there soldier! What do you call that?!! Get your no good, pink-panty wearing, specialty fire-house burger grilling, bacon eating fat a$$ on the floor and give me 20!!"

I'm not going to confirm or deny whether or not I act in such a manner - but I do have a stash, it is organised in a "certain" way, it may get re-arranged from time to time, and your post made me feel a little more mentally stable. I will say this though, I DO NOT usually smell any of my supplements unless I think something is wrong (because I have a really weak sense of smell). So there's that.
I know Alamance well, between that one, Carolina, Danieley and Greek Circle, they keep us busy.

And i can gear the Gunnys voice, so I had no other choice but to give you the 20!!thanks

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know Alamance well, between that one, Carolina, Danieley and Greek Circle, they keep us busy.

And i can gear the Gunnys voice, so I had no other choice but to give you the 20!!thanks
I imagine things have picked up since I was there. Although, we did have to have a floor meeting once because someone thought it would be a good idea to throw one of those big heavy desks out a second story window directly over the entrance below. Obviously, had someone been coming out that door when they did this, they would have been hit by a 100 pound falling desk and probably killed. I will always remember the RA saying, "Ummm...look....I get it, I've had too much to drink, we all have at times....but I've never thought it would be a good idea to toss a desk out a window....what would even make someone do that?" haha.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I imagine things have picked up since I was there. Although, we did have to have a floor meeting once because someone thought it would be a good idea to throw one of those big heavy desks out a second story window directly over the entrance below. Obviously, had someone been coming out that door when they did this, they would have been hit by a 100 pound falling desk and probably killed. I will always remember the RA saying, "Ummm...look....I get it, I've had too much to drink, we all have at times....but I've never thought it would be a good idea to toss a desk out a window....what would even make someone do that?" haha.
That is crazy. Now we have to worry about them jumping out the 2nd floor themselves because they're drunk/high.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
As is par for the course lately, I am way behind here.

#1 the before picture is such an awesome reminder of how far you've come in such a short time. Killin it bro. Keep up the hard work and it'll come. I'm in the same boat. That little tire under my belly button is really stubborn!

#2 ALWAYS smell your supps. If they smell nasty, you must have your wife/girl smell/taste it as well. It's the first rule of supps!

#3 forget what else I was gonna say. I'll be back when I remember...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As is par for the course lately, I am way behind here.

#1 the before picture is such an awesome reminder of how far you've come in such a short time. Killin it bro. Keep up the hard work and it'll come. I'm in the same boat. That little tire under my belly button is really stubborn!

#2 ALWAYS smell your supps. If they smell nasty, you must have your wife/girl smell/taste it as well. It's the first rule of supps!

#3 forget what else I was gonna say. I'll be back when I remember...
D@mn I Love you. Hilarious.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...........this young girl with a younger skirt on looked at me and said yummy. Im 39, that just really helps me(and me ego) lol.
That's it. From this time forward, anytime you post a picture of yourself, I will type a single word reply.........

Yummy.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any luck? None here. Got this guy on camera several times, just cant seem to get an appointment with him
Dam nice looking buck on that deer cam.
Got one both times out (I'm done) just got to go buy the butcher probably next week. Its his private land and he feeds them year round. Really not Hunting more like fishing in his pond that is stocked and you catch something almost every cast!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam nice looking buck on that deer cam.
Got one both times out (I'm done) just got to go buy the butcher probably next week. Its his private land and he feeds them year round. Really not Hunting more like fishing in his pond that is stocked and you catch something almost every cast!
Nice. I gotta play stupid games with these deer

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was promised melting body butter in this thread.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was promised melting body butter in this thread.
I know, right? This whole thing is a sham. Almost 700 posts, and I have yet to see FireTitan putting melted butter on any part of his body.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, right? This whole thing is a sham. Almost 700 posts, and I have yet to see FireTitan putting melted butter on any part of his body.
I am TRYING to teach a class, but rest assured, there WILL be some butter melting soon!