FINALFEX unleashes Stimul8: Tropical Storm! 4 Loggers...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2 on the congrats, you lucky gentsand nice work Simonlet's get these addys in ASAP (like, today)we want to send these out tomorrow, before our shipping dept guys are out of the office for a few daysthanks
Thanks Steve. Should have some great logs!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update for the winners. Snags just informed me that the product has shipped!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats to the winners!!!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Nice man can't wait to get mine in and have some fun with it.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I talked to my parents and they said mine came as well today. Now that's super fast

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The efficiency shown here - I'm thinking the shipment department as well as the postal worker use stimul8 lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
The efficiency shown here - I'm thinking the shipment department as well as the postal worker use stimul8 lol
just because your canadian postal system is s-l-o-o-o-w as fawk, does not mean every country has this issue

:hitwithrock:

I think they still use horse delivery up there, don't they?
I guess they have to, since there is like only one road in the whole damn country...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just because your canadian postal system is s-l-o-o-o-w as fawk, does not mean every country has this issue

:hitwithrock:

I think they still use horse delivery up there, don't they?
I guess they have to, since there is like only one road in the whole damn country...
No no.. they use snowmobiles..

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I guess California is working like Canada's mail system. Just checked the mail and :(

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I guess California is to busy trying to save the environment. I went to check the mail and nothing yet. :(

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Damn phone says it's not posting then I go on the computer and what do u know it worked.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have heard so much good stuff about stimul8......:sad3:

enjoy!!!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I guess California is to busy trying to save the environment. I went to check the mail and nothing yet. :(
well you wouldn't receive it as quick as the guys in the Midwest..coming from Atlanta
Monday more than likely, possibly even Tuesday, I would think

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have heard so much good stuff about stimul8......:sad3:

enjoy!!!!
PM me your addy and I'll send you a sample pack Monday. I have a new tub on the way anyway. :D

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Ohh ok that makes since then wasn't sure where it was coming from.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Top notch!!! Register would be an amazing addition to the Finaflex fam
Ha. Thanks Pete! I'm still a little new to supplements and have a lot to learn before I start advising others.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Mail lady just showed up at the door with a special package. Stimul8tion shall start Monday since tomorrow is a rest day.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm saying. All the way to Cali in 2 days. The mail lady just forgot to drop it off with the mail.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
spectacular news DD
I am quite astounded...that package had serious wings

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So bummed I didn't get mine today. Now I won't get to start til at least Tuesday. Bummer

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, here is the rating scale you will use for your final reviews. Please look it over and keep it in mind throughout your logging experience.

1) This product was easy to mix and I enjoyed the taste...
2) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...
3) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
4) This product enhanced my mental focus...
5) This product had great thermogenic effects...
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

Rating Scale: 1 - 5 (5 being highest)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
we cannot specify that, sorry
proprietary blend
however - it is not an inordinate amount; roughly, equivalent to a large cup of coffee
I will never understand proprietary blends, they seem like a way to be dishonest with consumers. Because all we know is what's in it and the total dose. How do I know what has been underdosed so I can make up for that? If you just say creatine is in there and the total dose of all the ingredients how do I know If I'm getting my 5g dose for the day or not? I like a company who is straight up about what you will be putting in your body and at what doses. Rant over lol
Don't get me wrong I enjoy finaflex products just as much as the next guy, but this is a major flaw IMO.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I will never understand proprietary blends, they seem like a way to be dishonest with consumers. Because all we know is what's in it and the total dose. How do I know what has been underdosed so I can make up for that? If you just say creatine is in there and the total dose of all the ingredients how do I know If I'm getting my 5g dose for the day or not? I like a company who is straight up about what you will be putting in your body and at what doses. Rant over lol
Don't get me wrong I enjoy finaflex products just as much as the next guy, but this is a major flaw IMO.
when I thought along the lines of a "consumer" in the old days, I too thought this way
but - there is simply more to the issue than this...much more

prop blends were created to shield the design and specs from competition in the industry -- an industry long rife with copy-catters and sneaky generics who try to horn in on other companies hard (and expensive) efforts of R&D, and try to ride the back of a formula that is already popular by offering it cheaper then the genuine article -- because no money/profit needs to be built in to recoup those initial development and research costs

once you see the bigger picture, the idea that a company does it purposely to somehow "cheat" or "fool" the consumer, seems rather silly

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
when I thought along the lines of a "consumer" in the old days, I too thought this way
but - there is simply more to the issue than this...much more

prop blends were created to shield the design and specs from competition in the industry -- an industry long rife with copy-catters and sneaky generics who try to horn in on other companies hard (and expensive) efforts of R&D, and try to ride the back of a formula that is already popular by offering it cheaper then the genuine article -- because no money/profit needs to be built in to recoup those initial development and research costs

once you see the bigger picture, the idea that a company does it purposely to somehow "cheat" or "fool" the consumer, seems rather silly
I understand in the sense of protecting your formula. However, it is by no means silly when I think they are cheating the consumer. I have been using PWO for quite a long time, and I can tell when it's just a large amount of stims in the proprietary blend. If the prop blend is say 10 g (just an example) and IM jumping off the walls and shaking like a crazy person, I know the stims are a rather large part of this "blend". Remember HUMANS are running these companies, and people are greedy. Caffeine Is cheap and you actually feel the effect (so people think its doing more than it is), cheaper than putting in more legit ingredients. I think it would be worth a consumers trust and convenience to just be real with them. But like I said, this is my opinion, idk if anyone else feels this way.
I just want to know what is under dosed so I can compensate for that through separate supplementation. That doesn't seem silly at all.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds like it comes down to : do you trust the company and or the rep providing you with the product. In this case i do. The answer snags gave me about caffein was very fair while still keeping the formula safe from "copycats". Just my opinion.