FINALFEX unleashes Stimul8: Tropical Storm! 4 Loggers...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh heck ya! It's going to be a party when I'm able to lift again!

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Tried a sample of Stimul8 today, and was the apple flavor. It was awesome in the energy department and def noticed a difference in terms of my mind set going into the gym. Can't comment too much on effectiveness of the other aspects of the product because I am on anabolics but had a kick ass workout. Tasted great and was a nice change of pace from enhanced .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Tried a sample of Stimul8 today, and was the apple flavor. It was awesome in the energy department and def noticed a difference in terms of my mind set going into the gym. Can't comment too much on effectiveness of the other aspects of the product because I am on anabolics but had a kick ass workout. Tasted great and was a nice change of pace from enhanced .
Why would you take stims on steroids? Bp not high enough?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Clearly you've never experienced the lethargy that some can bring on.
Oh I have. That's what test bases are for. If your blood pressure is under control it doesn't really matter though if you want to use stims. But Many people on cycle take in 300mg plus caffeine a day and get bloody noses and **** and wonder why lmao

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Why would you take stims on steroids? Bp not high enough?
BP is taken daily and at this point have learned to keep it in check . Ranges from about 123/84, and I am on a test base and lethargy hasn't been an issue for me at all I just love the extra kick from a pre workout . Also I do not take when every workout while on.

I hear you about all these new guys on here who don't know d*ck about combating sides and how to keep them in check . And yes I wouldn't recommend this to everyone .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
BP is taken daily and at this point have learned to keep it in check . Ranges from about 123/84, and I am on a test base and lethargy hasn't been an issue for me at all I just love the extra kick from a pre workout . Also I do not take when every workout while on.

I hear you about all these new guys on here who don't know d*ck about combating sides and how to keep them in check . And yes I wouldn't recommend this to everyone .
I agree that people don't know how to handle sides, but it depends on the cycle. What are you running?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
if you guys wish to discuss your steroid use (or other supplement use as it may be), please do so via another thread or thru PM
let's keep this thread here clean, for what it was meant for -- applications for our product
thanks in advance

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
if you guys wish to discuss your steroid use (or other supplement use as it may be), please do so via another thread or thru PM let's keep this thread here clean, for what it was meant for -- applications for our product thanks in advance
My apologies. Loved the product and wanted you guys to know . I should've stated that in another Thread though.

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Is it bad that im sitting in my office wanting to take 2 scoops of stimul8 and give people injections (I work in a clinic lol not illegal stuff)

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Took half sample packet of apple flav and drew a scenic landscape on my markerboard for 2 hours hahaha

^^^ stim junkie

curtmcgurt

Awards
1 – Your age: 26
2 – Training Experience:
Personal trainer for 5 years, self training for 12
3 – Current Goals:
Shred body fat and gain muscle. Currently at about 11% bf, want to be below 10%.
4 – How often you can update your log:
5 days a week (M-F)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 – Your age: 26
2 – Training Experience:
Personal trainer for 5 years, self training for 12
3 – Current Goals:
Shred body fat and gain muscle. Currently at about 11% bf, want to be below 10%.
4 – How often you can update your log:
5 days a week (M-F)
You joined almost 2 years ago and this is your first post?

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You joined almost 2 years ago and this is your first post?
I lurked for over a year before I started posting lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lurked for over a year before I started posting lol
lol... now that I have gotten to know you - that does not surprise me.

- I think the point though is to increase chances of being selected for logging opportunities it is important to be an involved & contributing member of the forum. I am by no means saying you shouldn't take a chance at a logging opportunity just because you have a low post count.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we are going to wrap this up and make choices in the next two days..
anybody straggling, now is the time to get those apps in!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
we are going to wrap this up and make choices in the next two days..
anybody straggling, now is the time to get those apps in!
Or don't... so there's more for me ;) i'll log two. or three.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump.

People are really missing out on this.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure anyone could handle two scoops.

OK guys and gals.... we are getting down to the wire here. Anyone who wants to log an amazing and extremely effective preworkout drop an app. You have nothing to lose but unwanted bodyfat....

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I've been off stims for a while but I used to drink 3 or 4 monsters a day with 2 big scoops of C4 also. But then again I am older and it has been a while. Had to cut that bad stuff if I have any hopes of reaching my physical goals.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to admit...whether I get a free run or not, I'll be buying a supply for my lean bulk coming up. I've taken a long enough break.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok folks, we are going to let this go till 5pm CST. Winners will be announced tonight!

Let's get those last minute apps in!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok folks, we are going to let this go till 5pm EST. Winners will be announced tonight! Let's get those last minute apps in!
Nice! Thanks for the update kind sir.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I've been off stims for a while but I used to drink 3 or 4 monsters a day with 2 big scoops of C4 also. But then again I am older and it has been a while. Had to cut that bad stuff if I have any hopes of reaching my physical goals.
One scoop is olenty!!! I do not advise any more. I also suggest starting at 1/2-3/4 scoop

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
One scoop is olenty!!! I do not advise any more. I also suggest starting at 1/2-3/4 scoop
Yeah I def will start off small. I'm a little smarter now that I'm older also lol.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right gentleman, after some deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the Stimul8 - Tropical Storm logging opportunity:

wicked442
booneman77
DevilDog2136
pete8407

Congratulations!

Please send me your name and mailing addresses, so we can get this out to you right away.When you receive your Stimul8, please provide a link to your log in this thread. I will post up the rating scale for your final reviews shortly.

There were many excellent apps and once again it was a tough decision. For those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX. As always, remember to keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
All right gentleman, after some deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the Stimul8 - Tropical Storm logging opportunity:

wicked442
booneman77
DevilDog2136
pete8407

Congratulations!

Please send me your name and mailing addresses, so we can get this out to you right away.When you receive your Stimul8, please provide a link to your log in this thread. I will post up the rating scale for your final reviews shortly.

There were many excellent apps and once again it was a tough decision. For those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX. As always, remember to keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!
Congrats fellas

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wicked442
booneman77
DevilDog2136
pete8407

Congratulations!
x2 on the congrats, you lucky gents
and nice work Simon

let's get these addys in ASAP (like, today)
we want to send these out tomorrow, before our shipping dept guys are out of the office for a few days
thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All right gentleman, after some deliberation we are happy to announce the winners of the Stimul8 - Tropical Storm logging opportunity: wicked442 booneman77 DevilDog2136 pete8407 Congratulations! Please send me your name and mailing addresses, so we can get this out to you right away.When you receive your Stimul8, please provide a link to your log in this thread. I will post up the rating scale for your final reviews shortly. There were many excellent apps and once again it was a tough decision. For those who applied and didn't get chosen, thank you for the interest in FINAFLEX. As always, remember to keep an eye out for more upcoming FINAFLEX promos!!
Awesome! Can't wait to get started. Pm sent

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
x2 on the congrats, you lucky gents and nice work Simon let's get these addys in ASAP (like, today) we want to send these out tomorrow, before our shipping dept guys are out of the office for a few days thanks
Sounds great to me!! Mine is sent

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to getting hooked on a good product. Prepped and ready for stimul8tion

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer