Final M-Sten layout

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Starting my cycle next week and just want a final critique.

Multi vitamin
BCAA 3 cap TID

Cycle
M-Sten-10/20/20/20/30
Cycle Armor-2/2/2/2/2(caps QD)

PostCT
Nolva-40/20/20/10
Erase-0/0/3/3/3/3(caps QD)
AD-3-2/2/2/2(caps QD)
DAA-4/4/4/4(caps QD;3mg)

I also have Letro for emergency gyno.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yummy. Id knock nolva down to 20/20/10/10 and call it good brother
Subbed

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Yummy. Id knock nolva down to 20/20/10/10 and call it good brother
Subbed
That's what I did on my last cycle and 1-2 months after I had a small gyno issue. Not saying it was directly related but just starting at 40 just for peace of mind.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
That's what I did on my last cycle and 1-2 months after I had a small gyno issue. Not saying it was directly related but just starting at 40 just for peace of mind.
Gyno scare may have been from SERM rebound too. Just throwing that out there.Did you run an AI 2 weeks past your pct last cycle?

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Gyno scare may have been from SERM rebound too. Just throwing that out there.Did you run an AI 2 weeks past your pct last cycle?
No, I was still new to PH's in general so I have taken a 5 month break to get more information.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
yeah. i always keep exemestane on hand and run in PCT just in case.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You might want to add better liver support then cycle armor. It's pretty underdress and doesn't have much for liver (msten is notoriously tough on the ol liver). Sonething with TUDCA would be advisable

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might want to add better liver support then cycle armor. It's pretty underdress and doesn't have much for liver (msten is notoriously tough on the ol liver). Sonething with TUDCA would be advisable
Agree with this for sure. Ar1macarePro has TUDCA in it, or Olympus Labs pure TUDCA is a good value considering the amount per bottle.

Protect your liver to battle lethargy. Much of the lethargy felt on cycle is due to liver stress.

707kid

Awards
Looks good. I would see how you feel at 20 before going to 30. Msten is pretty strong. Ive ran it twice and never gone above 20. Had some great results.
You planning on logging?

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Looks good. I would see how you feel at 20 before going to 30. Msten is pretty strong. Ive ran it twice and never gone above 20. Had some great results.
You planning on logging?
Yea, that's why I have it at the end so I can see how 20 is for a while.

I don't really do logs but I'm sure I could do a overview of before and after with any sides and such.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Don't need to do a "log," per se . . . . but fairly frequent updates and progress would be very informative. :approve:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
pics are best too