Final check... (Starting cycle : 1 June)

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I am currently counting down to 1 June when i kick off my cycle and just wanted to do a final check...

Cycle

Week 1 - 4 Methylstenbolone 20/20/20/20
Week 1 - 12 Test Cypionate (500mg week)
Week 9 - 14 Epistane at 30/45/45/45/45/45

Support

Currently pre-loading on Hawthorn berry and liver support
Week 1 - 14 Liver support
Week 1 - 14 Prostate support
Week 1 - 14 Formeron AI
Week 8 - 14 Joint support

PCT

18 Days after last injection Nolva 20/20/10/10
18 Days after last injection Nutritech DAA
18 Days after last injection Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs

Do I look good to go?

Appreciate all the help getting this right so far ! Thanks to ...
Mystere3 @g0hardorgohom rizamoto @Driven2lift reps4jesus jaycuda hardknock

BrandonH1083

Awards
I think it looks pretty solid. But is there any reason why you are using two prohormones instead of real orals?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks pretty solid. But is there any reason why you are using two prohormones instead of real orals?
Hi Brandon,

I thought i would like to give the MSTEN a try as people have had really good experiences with it and then the epi to reduce any water at the end of the cycle.
I've done DBOL with test on a past cycle but thought i would change things up a bit and try out the PH's.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Am I correct in my PCT timing on this ?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
bump

Mystere3

Awards
Looks good. Only thing you could also consider but don't necc need is hcg; you'd use it weeks 12-14 @ 500 IU eod.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again Mystere3 I do have access to HCG so I will add that in !

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I would much prefer HCG used from week 3 until the start of PCT...250ius 2X a week. But then again, I like my balls at their full size. Given some of the HCG recommendations I see, I am forced to conclude that some gentlemen really like their shrunken testes.

I always start my PCT 2 weeks after my last test injection (14 days rather than 18)...what's your reasoning behind the 4 extra days? Shouldn't make a huge difference, but I was just curious.

Liver support, prostate support, joint support...feel like elaborating? lol The products you're using matter quite a bit, as I think quite a few of the ones out there are a bit sketchy. Also, why the need for prostate support? Unless you're using the term "prostate" incorrectly...

Glad to see hawthorn berry in the mix...great blood pressure regulator IMO. I would personally keep a pharm-grade AI on hand in addition to the formeron in case it doesn't yield the desired inhibition (seen some strange results with formeron). Not to worry you, that's just a just-in-case for me.

Besides that, the cycle itself looks solid. Glad to see more people on here including a test base rather than just a bunch of designer steroids.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
I would much prefer HCG used from week 3 until the start of PCT...250ius 2X a week. But then again, I like my balls at their full size. Given some of the HCG recommendations I see, I am forced to conclude that some gentlemen really like their shrunken testes.

I always start my PCT 2 weeks after my last test injection (14 days rather than 18)...what's your reasoning behind the 4 extra days? Shouldn't make a huge difference, but I was just curious.

Liver support, prostate support, joint support...feel like elaborating? lol The products you're using matter quite a bit, as I think quite a few of the ones out there are a bit sketchy. Also, why the need for prostate support? Unless you're using the term "prostate" incorrectly...

Glad to see hawthorn berry in the mix...great blood pressure regulator IMO. I would personally keep a pharm-grade AI on hand in addition to the formeron in case it doesn't yield the desired inhibition (seen some strange results with formeron). Not to worry you, that's just a just-in-case for me.

Besides that, the cycle itself looks solid. Glad to see more people on here including a test base rather than just a bunch of designer steroids.

Hi there GreenEarth,

Thanks for the feedback, I have 5000UI HGC at the moment perhaps i should look at starting adding that asap the boys are already a little smaller.

As for the cycle support...
I am preloaded with Hawthorn Berry
Running Ultimate Liver support (NAC,Milk Thistle,etc.)
As well as the following cycle support by O.N.E which includes prostate support as part of it.
ONE-Cycle-Support_Nutri_Info.jpg

My reasoning on the 18 days was purely after research on the Test Cyp esters and their half lives.

I have Arimidex on hand just in case :)

Thanks for all your input , any suggestions are always welcome