female problem help pleze!!!!!!!!!!!!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
My room mate /friend not friend her brain damage sometimes messes things up which is the one that ruined it. She told her like from the beginning (year ago) that I said I was madly in love with her which freaked her out, I just recently found this out. I did ask her out long time ago for some lunch/dinner and she turned me down. I also asked her recently and said no. My room mate made it clear that she does not want her helpers dating her room mate ( me ). So I think she does not want a weird situation between my roomate and her and is not showing her feelings towards me. Once she stops working for my room mate I think I can be more open about it and she can be more lax.
1 of 3 things now.

1) move on...my impression is she is not interested. She turned you down a few times. Don't get hung up on one woman. It will ruin your life.

2) the hell with your roommate. It is a free country. Who the hell is your roommate to tell you who you can and can't date. I once banged my roommates gf, well, that was a mess...but still did it.
Anyways, point being fess up to the girl completely, don't worry what others think, and do what you feel in your heart. If you spill it and she doesn't want it, she is not worth your time.

3) best for last...bang her mom in the BANGBUS

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Shes dating this guy hes 31. Shes 22. Hes in chicago shes still in college. Hes not married at 31 weird?
What is supposed to be weird at not being married at 31. Did I miss the memo, lol?

I mean hes 31 shes 22. When he was 9 she did not even exist.
You've repeated the age thing and really seem to be hung up on it. Maybe I shouldn't tell you that I'm casually dating a 21 year old right now. Thanks for trying to make me feel old. :p LoL

tattoopierced1

I know half of my posts lead to this answer, but it is the best answer. Concerning her mom.. PIITB

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
You are inferring a lot there boss. She's turned you down twice, but she enjoys hanging out with you as a friend. I don't think that she is "not showing her feelings towards you". I think it's the exact opposite, she is showing her feelings towards you, which are consistently those of a friend, and nothing more. From what you've told us, she seems fine with being friends and does not want to move past that. I strongly suggest moving on, as you can only make her feel uncomfortable at this point.
Probably, the best thing to do at this point, is be friends with her, let it play out with this yahoo from chi town(go Cubs!).
And start improving yourself.

If you've got the time, I've got some great resources for you.
I'm busy, but willing to help, beacuse I'm a teacher at heart.

I dress differently, think about myself and what I deserve with women, and am able to get girls that a few years ago, I would NOT have been able to.

Everything worth having in this life takes work. Sounds like its time to focus on improving other areas.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
joel osteen my brotha!! and if that doesent work and u still want her!! i hear rohypnol works...jk

Digital Militia

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah thats it.. i dont like him! lol i was actually talking about the party popper lol

and yes I do not like Joel either.. though he seems like a guy i could just take a nap with and be so happy to wake up next to lol

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah thats it.. i dont like him! lol i was actually talking about the party popper lol

and yes I do not like Joel either.. though he seems like a guy i could just take a nap with and be so happy to wake up next to lol

hahaha...when a life needs changing, in any way shape or form, hes the man...u just have to want to change to understand where he is coming from....

this guy reminds me of him :dance:

i couldent take a nap with this guy... but i could pop "party poppers" with him..lol

no but foreal, my college friend got slipped acid at a club.. scary situation. girls gotto be careful

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i ended up taking it myself.. i was being stupid and was like.. humm what does this really do... yeah... good times.... ish lol

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
ya u just have to remember to drink less...ish

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
what the hell is the fun in that!... but then again... 2 drinks.. i am done lol more so back then .. i was not very healthy so I was just pushing 100 pounds...

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
of the girl....

I gotta get a look at the goods before i can make a call :thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Being a pussy wont get you anywhere. Man up, ask her out, if she says no, shrug it off and move on. Mention to her you've met some hot chick down the gym or whatever and let her know your capable of puling other girls rather then just trying to buy the girl cofffees everyday and letting her think you have zero game.

Do yourself a favour and read "Mystery Method". All will be revealed.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Dear Gawd! Your avi is going to haunt my dreams tonight!

edit: couple nights
Hahahaha ... I tried to put up a youtube video but found out u had to be a rep or have paid, soo I had to ask her to take a quick pick for me!! LOL..

mewalrus

Awards
Or when she said XYZ I would say I AGREE ABOUT XYZ MORE PEOPLE SHOULD TO. I asked her before if she wanted to go out to see some UFC etc she said no. I think its because my room mate would get jealous so she does not want to have a weird situation. I said to her the other day when taking her home I respect it if she does not want's to hang with me due to the situation if that is the reason or or if she really does not want to be friends ether way I said its cool for now.

Don't be a desperate wuss.

What you said is its fine if you don't want to go out with me but i'll keep begging and doing **** for you. Not attractive dude.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I was straight forward last night and she said no. She said that I have great moral values but does not see it as a romantic level but just a friendship which she does not even consider since iv asked if she wanted to go out for lunch as friends before and she said no. She does not even talk to me out side of work if she is supposedly friends. I now need to find a flaw in her so I can stop likeling her.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I was straight forward last night and she said no. She said that I have great moral values but does not see it as a romantic level but just a friendship which she does not even consider since iv asked if she wanted to go out for lunch as friends before and she said no. She does not even talk to me out side of work if she is supposedly friends. I now need to find a flaw in her so I can stop likeling her.
Her flaw is she doesnt like you. Its tough to except but the sooner you do the better.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Her flaw is she doesnt like you. Its tough to except but the sooner you do the better.
lol.. tuff love

hey u check out my new avy! she moves.... i cant get over her laugh in the start of the clip.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shes dating this guy hes 31. Shes 22. Hes in chicago shes still in college. Hes not married at 31 weird?
Haha he sounds like a playaaa. Nothing wrong with not being married in your 30s. Something's def wrong with getting married in your early 20s though, that ****'s not normal! Gotta see what's out there (not to mention grow up a bit) before locking down ;-) People also tend to change/grow a bit after college. I've had a few girls I was dating want to marry me, sure glad I didn't lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In regards to your avi:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DreamOfWeight again.

My nuts hurt now :D

edit: awesome vid ^^^^

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i just really don't see what is the problem here? be glad that she is not leading you on and is honest with you. it sucks when someone that you like doesn't like u back in the same way, but it happens to everyone. there are so many people out there, no need to get all hung up on just one person, especially when there is no true emotional involvement yet.

side note: in your post (although i could be wrong), you sound a bit "disparate" and needy. not attractive at all. try to hide that from girls at first, women don't like to date men that appear insecure.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
So the girl ain't interested, best move onto the mom...

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Dont take this the wrong way, but you really dont need to find anything wrong with her, it shouldnt have went this far to begin with. basically she is dating another guy seriously from what it sounds like, thats reason enough.

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
all this ruckus about one girl. i'm all for pursuing your dreams but from the first thread it was evident the girlie was not interested in you. you seem to be the kind of guy that wears his heart on sleeve and that isnt' always a good thing. i believe it's all safe to say you have good intentions because most fellas that are as naive as you usually do. you're going to get hurt many more times in your life if you continue at this pace though.

on another note, i demand pics of the girl that's causing this fuss. otherwise this thread is useless and should be locked and deleted. lol

so what's it gonna be djbombsquad?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
dude, heres the thing I've kinda learned. Sad thing that I took it from GE (hahaha) It applies to girls and employees :)

Gents, the 20/70/10 rule:

10% of the girl you want to talk to will be rude, mean, b!tchy or whatever: Call them on it, and dont tolerate their behavior. I know i dont anymore.

70% will be in a middle ground. These girls are mostly interchangable. One might be blonde, another might have a better face, one sweeter, you get the idea. You can send one out and bring another one in, no big deal.

20% have more serious potential. These are the keepers or serious girlfriend material.

My advice for the above situation: move on bro. meet more girls, and this girl's "real value" will become more clear. I dont know her, but, she sounds like shes in the 70% category. Sounds like you put her in the 20% category. It's cool bro, we all been there.