FEEDBACK PLEASE- Clen/t3 cycle

Gixxer0788

Awards
Hey everyone, I have a few questions. I did an ECA stack without much of a loss. I'm going to start a clen/t3 cycle in about a week, and I'm looking for some feedback. I have bad anxiety already (i know stupid - but go big or go home and suck it up) so i was worried about the clen. my dosing will not be anything insane high just enough to get the fat burning effects. if anyone has any experience please let me know about how it effected you ie. the jitters/anxiety/fat loss and if you get used to these side effects.

I'm 6 weeks out from a figure show - I'm currently 23 y/o, 5'6" 139 lbs 17% bf. Carb cycling for my diet, very clean contest prep, 40 mins morning cardio/40 mins post workout cardio (keeping my heart rate around 120) and lifting 5 days a week. sunday full rest. Just for some stats.

airdough

Awards
I just finished a 6 week cycle of Clen/T3. 2 Weeks On Clen, 2 weeks off with benedryl, 2 weeks ON. I ran T3 all 6 weeks. I had been cutting for about 4 months prior and my progress had slowed to a crawl when I started. After the first 2 weeks of the cycle I dropped 6lbs! I dropped another 3.5lbs after the remaining 4 weeks, so overall I am pretty happy with the results. Good luck.

Gixxer0788

Awards
I just finished a 6 week cycle of Clen/T3. 2 Weeks On Clen, 2 weeks off with benedryl, 2 weeks ON. I ran T3 all 6 weeks. I had been cutting for about 4 months prior and my progress had slowed to a crawl when I started. After the first 2 weeks of the cycle I dropped 6lbs! I dropped another 3.5lbs after the remaining 4 weeks, so overall I am pretty happy with the results. Good luck.
awesome! i heard results will happen in like 2 weeks. that's the thing i've been cutting since the end of feb and being a female i have fat that doesn't want to leave (legs). did you notice any sides?

majestik

Awards
t-3 indirectly affects just about everything in your body, which is reason enough to stay away from it

using it to lose weight is like using a 12 gauge to kill a mosquito on a window (you still might miss it while messing everything else up

majestik

Awards
i no this might be a silly question but what is the quality of the food u r eating... what component of sugar... how much stress are you under.. what is your exercise routine...
have you detoxed.... ????

fill me because this stuff is very nasty

dont flame me only trying to help. :)

twizitid

Awards
watch your muscle mass with the t3. its known for killing your mass!

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
Hey everyone, I have a few questions. I did an ECA stack without much of a loss. I'm going to start a clen/t3 cycle in about a week, and I'm looking for some feedback. I have bad anxiety already (i know stupid - but go big or go home and suck it up) so i was worried about the clen. my dosing will not be anything insane high just enough to get the fat burning effects. if anyone has any experience please let me know about how it effected you ie. the jitters/anxiety/fat loss and if you get used to these side effects.

I'm 6 weeks out from a figure show - I'm currently 23 y/o, 5'6" 139 lbs 17% bf. Carb cycling for my diet, very clean contest prep, 40 mins morning cardio/40 mins post workout cardio (keeping my heart rate around 120) and lifting 5 days a week. sunday full rest. Just for some stats.
you will be aggitated....your body adjusts quickly too it....so be ready for that "buggin" feelin...

airdough

Awards
All this business about T3 eating your muscles away to nothing is way overblown. If anything, I looked much more vascular and much more defined after the cycle. I lift heavy and eat at least 1g protein/lb lean muscle mass per day. As far as sides, I never felt anything from the T3. The Clen would definitely give me the shakes, so start slow. I started at 60mcg, and worked my way up to about 130. That seemed to work well and I could handle the sides pretty well.

Gixxer0788

Awards
diet is a clean contest prep. here it goes:

days 1,2,3, and 6 - 40g carbs 1st meal, 1 serving fats (14 g from olive oil) with meals 2 and 3. 30 g protein each meal 7 meals total

days 5 and 7 - 40 g cabs with all meals, fats 14g from olive oil) with meal 1 and 2, 30 g protein all meals. 6 meals total

carbs are only sweet potato, brown rice, and oatmeal. no fruit, sugar or anything. when i say clean i mean clean lol

im not sure of the dosing for t3 but it will be super low and i wont have to worry about a crash. clen will start at 20 mcg and work up to 80 mcg. i will also be taking letrozole.

i'm def gonna start slow on the clen. i'm expecting a pretty good buzz. but thank you for all the input. you all have been so helpful!