Favorite Video Games of All Time

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Fallout 3 and Mass Effect 2 are by far my favorite games.

I have yet to play Mass Effect 3, but I'm just finishing up New Vegas. Solid game, tons of fun, but the storyline isn't nearly as good as Fallout 3's.

Dead Space is awesome.
Saint's Row the Third is great.

ah, it's so hard to pick my "favorite." - SNES games were always awesome. Obviously the original Mario Kart is up there in my top.

Elder Scrolls, from Morrowind and beyond are exceptional. Oblivion has been my favorite thus far. Haven't been able to spend much time playing Skryim.

Everything I play is on PC now. I did a custom build last December and I've been hooked ever since. Thanks to the Steam Summer Sale, I have a huge backlog of games that I have no idea when I'll get to. So far I need to play:

Portal / Portal 2
Far Cry 2
Dead Space 2
Just Cause 2

For multiplayer, I've never had as much fun as I have playing Tribes: Ascend...and it's FREE!! - I used to play the original Tribes, and then Tribes 2, and now Hi-Rez put this one out and it's by far my favorite. It's an intense mix of true strategy, team-based FPS.

Currently running:

Core i7 2600k, overclocked to a smooth, subtle 4.0ghz w/ Hyper 212+
MSI P67a-GD65 B3 Mobo (soooo wish I would have waited for the Z77s to come out)
Geil 16gb DDR3-1600 Memory
EVGA 2g 560ti Superclocked, custom clock at 950/2175
Sandisk 120gb SSD for all games and OS

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Fallout 3 and Mass Effect 2 are by far my favorite games.

I have yet to play Mass Effect 3, but I'm just finishing up New Vegas. Solid game, tons of fun, but the storyline isn't nearly as good as Fallout 3's.

Dead Space is awesome.
Saint's Row the Third is great.

ah, it's so hard to pick my "favorite." - SNES games were always awesome. Obviously the original Mario Kart is up there in my top.

Elder Scrolls, from Morrowind and beyond are exceptional. Oblivion has been my favorite thus far. Haven't been able to spend much time playing Skryim.

Everything I play is on PC now. I did a custom build last December and I've been hooked ever since. Thanks to the Steam Summer Sale, I have a huge backlog of games that I have no idea when I'll get to. So far I need to play:

Portal / Portal 2
Far Cry 2
Dead Space 2
Just Cause 2

For multiplayer, I've never had as much fun as I have playing Tribes: Ascend...and it's FREE!! - I used to play the original Tribes, and then Tribes 2, and now Hi-Rez put this one out and it's by far my favorite. It's an intense mix of true strategy, team-based FPS.

Currently running:

Core i7 2600k, overclocked to a smooth, subtle 4.0ghz w/ Hyper 212+
MSI P67a-GD65 B3 Mobo (soooo wish I would have waited for the Z77s to come out)
Geil 16gb DDR3-1600 Memory
EVGA 2g 560ti Superclocked, custom clock at 950/2175
Sandisk 120gb SSD for all games and OS
Puts my specs to shame!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Puts my specs to shame!
Ha! - You know, I just looked at Borderlands 2, and the "recommended" system requirements listed the 560. That's bad news when your card hits recommended specs. - Fortunately with my OC, I'll be able to hang in a little while longer, then it's time to step it up!

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Ha! - You know, I just looked at Borderlands 2, and the "recommended" system requirements listed the 560. That's bad news when your card hits recommended specs. - Fortunately with my OC, I'll be able to hang in a little while longer, then it's time to step it up!
lol, bro my ATI 5750 ;) runs it ultra. Jel ? :p

Guessing you have a higher resolution than my 19inch tv though lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Possibly. Nothing extreme. I run dual monitor, 23" 1080p. - Hence getting the 2gb card.