Favorite SNS supplement?

Sunshynedayz

Sunshynedayz

Awards
PLCAR...I'm officially obsessed with it.... :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always consistently get Agmatine and Green Tea...so I guess those are my favorite.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I want to change mine to PLCAR ;)

Reactions: mw1
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
PLCAR...I'm officially obsessed with it.... :)
It is rather incredible...

I haz to pick just one?

It might be Focus XT cause I use it on a near daily basis.. So much better than a cup of coffee in the morning.

Reduce XT is great also.. So is Agmatine... C.O.P. also...

Hard to chose just one haha.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS agmatine .. Then focusXT

Ohh yeah I remember CVM .. Wait .. Y'all jus wait :$

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
A skid just arrived at the warehouse Thurs so they should be going to retailers on Tues/Wed.
That's some awesome news for all those with sore joints and wanting a boost in test :D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
my dad and me are quite happy lol
I've been using Joint Spray lately by PA, and I enjoy it. I'll be glad to add some Cissus to my pain free stack.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used cissus are the effects that noticeable?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I've never used cissus are the effects that noticeable?
Cissus, particularly at 5% extract (in my experience), is a very effective joint supplement.

It's been awhile since I've strolled over here to AM, but I'd like to throw in some of my favorite SNS products that are my staples at the moment - the new SKUs Citrulline Malate and Choline Citrate, the time-tested ALCAR-500 at two grams per day, and I've also been dosing Agmatine at one gram (four caps) first thing every morning and have been enjoying it a great deal.

I've also got three tubs of Focus XT on the way, as well. ;)

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
I had been using UPSLabs Super Cissus but finished up a few weeks ago. My elbow has been bugging me since, wonder if it is coincidence? I was going to order some more but since it sounds like the SNS version will be out soon I will just wait patiently

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Focus xt for the win

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
ETA on Cissus? I need to order some soon and would hold off for SNS if around the corner

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
ETA on Cissus? I need to order some soon and would hold off for SNS if around the corner
Was told it was to ship last week, although I have not yet seen it in store - it does take time for some retailers to update their listings, though. Perhaps someone could provide more recent information?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever tried NOW's Topical Celadrin? It workes very well for joints/tendons as well
I have tried a topical by them as well. Would rather POP some caps if this works well

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Of note: since starting this thread, 3 new products have been released:

-Cissus XT (capped 5% cissus)
-Thyrocaps (capped 3,3 diiodothyronine)
-Bulbine (capped Prolensis)

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Didn't one of your reps spam several boards how bulbine natalensis is hepatotoxic and nephrotoxic?
The opinions of individual reps is not a reliable indicator of the attitude of the firm as a whole.

Many people work for companies and support a great number of their products, but find themselves unable to support the entire line. You'll find this with any company in the industry - I for one am not thrilled with Creatine E2 (creatine ethyl ester) or Tribulus-750 - but I respect the Serious Nutrition Solutions brand as a whole and am proud to rep, recommend, and give advice regarding a significant number of their products like Agmatine, ALCAR-500, Choline Citrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Beta Alanine, Focus XT, Reduce Xt, and the list goes on..

Here's a quote from Bodybuilding.com regarding my thoughts on the situation of "didn't you rep call this raw ingredient out previously?":

There are several things that are important to be kept in mind when checking out new releases from any company, not just those from Serious Nutrition Solutions.

The first of those things in regards to product lines in general is that reps almost always have next to no say in the formulation or selection of products - our job is not to bring to market products we personally feel are the most valuable, but our job is instead to support our consumer and make a conscientious effort to provide constructive, detailed, and honest advice in regards to our products. The fact that our reps so unabashedly spoke about one of our products speaks volumes about the honest and professionalism of our team, as far as I'm concerned. I know that while we have some fantastic products such as Focus XT, Citrulline Malate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Beta Alanine, et cetera, most of the team will not be entirely supportive of things such as Creatine E2 or Tribulus-750. That's the nature of the business - but we strive to help point the customer in the right direction.

Before we delve too far into this, however, it's important to remember that the point of private firms existing in a free market economy is to attain a profit - we have smart people in charge who are making decision to formulate and release products because they believe that there is a demand for it. Surely there will be people that are extremely pleased Serious Nutrition Solutions released a stand-alone bulbine product for a myriad of reasons. First, AFAIK, it's the only product of its kind on the market produced by a larger-scale manufacturer (if at all). This standalone product is pretty significant, actually, because the proper dose for human use has not been established and, as an independent ingredient, this allows the users great dosing flexibility to find out what might truly be effective.

This is a one-run item, so supplies are relatively limited - SNS looks to "revolutionize sports nutrition, one product at a time." Because this particular SKU is not widely available by any other manufacturer, it might help start a trend of research that will prove (or disprove) its worth via clinical studies because of market interest. Bubline does have some promising research behind it, and while some have not responded well to it, others most certainly have.

As with any other product made by any other company, it's your decision to support particular products and companies with your hard-earned money. I would much rather support a company with an honest rep team whose perspective can be considered truly valuable because of their transparent opinion on their own line rather than one full of ill-educated shills or those that don't speak except in ambiguous terms.

Time will tell if research proves positive testosterone-related (and other benefits) in regards to bulbine, but in the mean time I am proud that we have made the decision to expand and are seeking to be a perennial innovator in the supplement industry..

..And finally, Bulbine is not our only new SKU.

Take this one, for example:

Also look at our other latest releases - Citrulline Malate, Choline Citrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate.

The trend clearly shows we support what works - and will continue to do so in the future.

If you'd like to try Bulbine when it's available, let us know. We'll put our money where our mouth is and see if you can't be one of the first users to find that truly efficacious dose. I know I will be giving it a shot - as will other reps, I'm sure. I've been slowly working our way through the entire line so I might back up our clinical knowledge with anecdotal experience that can give us the ability to give the most accurate advice for our end user.

Thanks for keeping us honest, and let us know if we can do anything else. :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm changing my vote to cissus & bulbine

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This particular 'rep' pretended to not only know the inner workings of SNS, but was also associated with other companies of your boss (CEL, SNO). Let's just say he did great job pretending he was not just a normal rep.

Anyway, from a business standpoint I understand companies decide to sell worthless supplements just because there is a market for them. And I'm fine with that as long as the company and their reps don't make false claims about those worthless compounds. However, in this particular case it's not just about a worthless compound, but also a potentially dangerous one. The same dose of bulbine natalensis associated with testosterone increases is also associated with hepato- and and nephrotoxicity in studies done by the same author. One of your 'reps' did a tremendous job spamming several boards with this information, so it's a little strange and probably even unethical to see you guys coming out with the same supplement.
We respect ur decision and opinion but instead of trolling why don't you just vote with ur dollar? Everything u do has a perceived risk, you just have to decide if its worth it. Your arguing against something that's found in nature when literally mulitple compounds of prohormones exist and people pop those like tic tacs ...to them the benefits are worth the potential side effects. The same is true here. Not all reps agree on everything...but what I think you'll find that most of us agree on is the right to be able to choose what you use as a sports supplement. And by the way your arguement goes for several natural herbs and supplements produced by multiple companies.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This particular 'rep' pretended to not only know the inner workings of SNS, but was also associated with other companies of your boss (CEL, SNO). Let's just say he did great job pretending he was not just a normal rep.

Anyway, from a business standpoint I understand companies decide to sell worthless supplements just because there is a market for them. And I'm fine with that as long as the company and their reps don't make false claims about those worthless compounds. However, in this particular case it's not just about a worthless compound, but also a potentially dangerous one. The same dose of bulbine natalensis associated with testosterone increases is also associated with hepato- and and nephrotoxicity in studies done by the same author. One of your 'reps' did a tremendous job spamming several boards with this information, so it's a little strange and probably even unethical to see you guys coming out with the same supplement.
Thanks for giving me the credit Angel.......I still stand by the statements i made 1.5 years ago. Steve was well aware of my feelings towards bulbine when he purchased the raws and i made it clear i would never promote the ingred. (for the record these raws were purchased at the time the discussions were going on)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, and I don't disagree with what you did. Whatever your motives where at the time, I believe people have the right to know the full information about a product that's being offered for sale. I also appreciate you still stand by those statements, even when your company decided to sell the stuff too. Repped (srry, on spread lol)
Like I said vote with the dollar. The customers wanted it so we offered it. No hard feelings though. We understand that not everyone likes the same things. For ex.) Arachidonic Acid. Some people love it, some won't take it.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree .. Just depends on people's preferences .. when u get into supplement business, that the mindset u go with .. Every supplement isn't made for every1 .. I'm sure there are other reps who feel the same way like mw1 has stated (other ingridents)

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
Any update on Cissus availability, haven't seen it yet at any of the retailers?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has already shipped, just waiting on it to arrive and for retailers do add it :)
I hope someone adds it quick. I ran out of Cissus yesterday and was hoping to give it a shot.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I hope someone adds it quick. I ran out of Cissus yesterday and was hoping to give it a shot.
Many people are patiently waiting. Even my joints are excited to stop feeling like hell. LOL

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited to try this Cissus XT, as well - between banging on my shoulders and knees at work and in the gym, I could definitely use a little extra joint support outside of the complex in Controlled Labs Orange Triad.

I can't wait until I go back to school and just have to be a student and fraternity gentleman again. :p

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Better than usp?
Our cissus is standarized for 5% ketosterones, so (from what I understand) it should be identical to the USP Labs cissus in terms of effect. However, it may be more cost-effective though, once finally up and priced by retailers.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love my SNS T-shirt. Have to say it is the best fitting out of all the Supplement company t-shirts I have. Quality shirts.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Our cissus is standarized for 5% ketosterones, so (from what I understand) it should be identical to the USP Labs cissus in terms of effect. However, it may be more cost-effective though, once finally up and priced by retailers.
As long as my knees don't hurt and my wallet hurts less then I'm in!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Ha that's one thing u can always count on sns - ure wallet stays thicker
I started supplementing with SNS Citrulline Malate.

Compared to other brands, my wallet looks thicker and more solid.

:p

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Very interested in Cissus xt...can't wait to try them!!!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I could really use a 501ct tub of Cissus:D
I'm in. This is actually a really good idea for people who use joint support products all the time.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. This is actually a really good idea for people who use joint support products all the time.
It would make a nice addition next to the 501 CT Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Beta Alanine (IIRC, Caffeine also comes in a 501 CT bottle as well as the 120 + 240) for a stack of extremely affordable, third-party-tested staples.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
It would make a nice addition next to the 501 CT Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Beta Alanine (IIRC, Caffeine also comes in a 501 CT bottle as well as the 120 + 240) for a stack of extremely affordable, third-party-tested staples.
Yes, it would. I have the 501 MCC, BA, & Caffeine. It doesn't get more cost-effective than that.