Favorite recipes?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have any favorite bodybuilding recipes? Preferably easy to make. Mass meals or cutting, but "clean eatin' !

One of my favorites for bulking is my Massive Crockpot Beef Stew. Pretty basic, but tastes good, super easy, and you can graze on it for multiple days.

2-3 lbs. lean stewing beef
1/2 lb. brocoli
1 pack of baby carrots
6 chopped up russet potatos

Add water until level with the medley. Throw some garlic, fresh ground black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Cook on low for 6 hours and voila! You've got 8-10 meals with virtually no sodium or added fat. You can add broth if it is too bland, but this will add some sodium.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Click on the link in my signature "Zone meal of the week"

Tons of recipes, pics, info, links

Enjoy!

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Click on the link in my signature "Zone meal of the week"

Tons of recipes, pics, info, links

Enjoy!
Very nice bro! Impressive post, and I'll definitely check out some of the recipes.

Do you have any easy to make bulk recipes? (by bulk, I mean multiple servings that you can reheat) I'm a little lazy, and like to cook up at least 6 meals at once lol.

Reps for the post chef.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not really, chicken can be pre cooked obviously and various sauces for it can be made and stored easily. Only real suggestion I have is if you want to pre cook veggies in bulk, only cook them half way. This way when you pop them into the microwave later they finish cooking and are not all over cooked mushy.