Favorite Protein Bar

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I must admit, I love the candy bar taste of Oh Yeah! bars. Especially PB Caramel. :love: I buy them as an alternative to a candy bar though, not necessarily a lean source of Protein.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Good choice! Cinnamon roll is freaking delicious.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I saw this thread I came here to make a thread about Quest bars. First off the profile rocks. Can any other bar really come close? I'm generally asking.

Tried my first Quest bar the other night. Got a box off Amazon. Chocolate Brownie. Thought it was good, but the jaws got a massive workout. So I read online about putting them in the microwave. Nuked it for ten seconds.

OH MY GOD. Seriously it was like a warm out of the oven brownie. It was absolutely delicious. It is going to be hard for me not to polish off a box at a time now. This is like the Lamborghini of protein bars. I honestly see no reason for ME to buy any other brand right now.

Yes, they are a tad expensive compared to others, but the quality to me is completely worth it here. Higher quality, plus best tasting protein bar=no brainer in my opinion. Going to look at ordering straight from them on the auto ship thing to save more money because these are going to be a staple of my cuts especially from now on.

As for the why not get tuna: Variety dude. I have a MASSIVE sweet tooth, especially at night. This satisfies it while also being good for me. **** tuna it ain't satisfying that for me.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once I put the Quest Bar in the microwave it just enhanced the flavor and made it even better.
I actually picked up a variety box which has 11 flavors so I am able to try each one to see which
ones I like the best and then I will buy a box of 12 of the flavors I like the best.