vpower

Awards
  • Established
I have always digged Carnage..but lets hear what you guys think

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I have a overall favorite (marvel has some cool villains) but off the top of my head Galactus is up there in my book. The dude straight up eats worlds ~ badass!

Apocalypse is a close, close second.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Sabretooth or Mr Sinister! Although if I sit and think about it the list could go on forever- I'm a total comics nerd.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Now for the least favorite

Gambit
Cyclops
cyclops I'd agree with, but when I was a kid and the saturday morning/after school x-men cartoon was on, I really liked gambit.
I like his semi-shady demeanor and the fact he's not over powered.
he'd remind me a lot of a cajun bat man if it weren't for his kinetic
energy ability. Take that away and he's a staff wielding fighter in light body armor that can get his arse handed to him just like anyone else, just like how batman is essentially a modern day ninja rich enough to afford some really high end gear and health care. Although, I do respect batman a ton more.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
yeah I have to say Gambit and Wolverine have been my favs.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
David Dunn

David Dunn
It appears his strength is dependent upon his belief and effort. The more he exerts himself, the stronger he is, and the more he believes in his strength, he similarly becomes stronger.
David also possesses some unknown and not clearly understood power to instinctively know if a person is good or evil.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh and btw he is my favorite and my least favorite!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Juggernaut. I'm The Juggernaut b*tch!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X2 on Juggernaut.Theres just something about a man that smashes everything in his path with his face! :D

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
ok so juggernaut vs colosesus?? who would win.. The Thing Vs. Hulk Vs the Rhino?? man I can just keep thinkin of all these situations...

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I have a overall favorite (marvel has some cool villains) but off the top of my head Galactus is up there in my book. The dude straight up eats worlds ~ badass!

Apocalypse is a close, close second.
Galactus is ot inherently evil he is a natural part of the universe it just so happens he needs to eat planets to survive. Juggs is def my favorite villian he never has an evil plot or master plan he just fvcks people up.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ok so juggernaut vs colosesus?? who would win.. The Thing Vs. Hulk Vs the Rhino?? man I can just keep thinkin of all these situations...
I would want Colossus to win because I'm biased (check profile) however Juggernaut would probably win that one if they went punch for punch.

Hulk because he's the strongest one there is. :) If he starts losing, gets mad, gets stronger. Savage Hulk ftw.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would want Colossus to win because I'm biased (check profile) however Juggernaut would probably win that one if they went punch for punch.

Hulk because he's the strongest one there is. :) If he starts losing, gets mad, gets stronger. Savage Hulk ftw.
Only takes a might wallop to Juggernaut's helmet before he becomes vulnerable.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Only takes a might wallop to Juggernaut's helmet before he becomes vulnerable.
The gem of Cytorak isn't in his helmet. It burrowed itself in his chest. His helmet is just to keep Xavier out of his head.

/end nerd-mode.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The gem of Cytorak isn't in his helmet. It burrowed itself in his chest. His helmet is just to keep Xavier out of his head.

/end nerd-mode.
Alas, you assumed I was speaking of just a one-on-one battle. I always found Marko to be annoying for some reason.

I did always like Omega Red and Holocaust, too. The Age of Apocalypse series was definitely my favorite blip in the Marvel universe. I still have about 30 books from that little stretch back in '95.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Venom would have to be my fav.(which is also why I really like Carnage). Even dug the dude when he went semi-good ala Wolverinish in his "Lethal Protector" series.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish i still had all my marvel cards.... me and a friend would play a game similiar to war with playing cards, with our marvel cards we would discuss and conclude who would win in each fight and why....LOL.

Last edited:
Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
rogue and gambit

the new movie ruined rogue. they made her such a wimp, and NO ACCENT! so upsetting...

and the movie barely featured gambit!

yet i love xmen movies

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rogue and gambit

the new movie ruined rogue. they made her such a wimp, and NO ACCENT! so upsetting...

yet i love xmen movies
I don't even recall seeing gambit in the movies. And yes, I do agree they totally shot rogues character but oh well. At least the new Wolverine flick will be out in '09.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I don't even recall seeing gambit in the movies. And yes, I do agree they totally shot rogues character but oh well. At least the new Wolverine flick will be out in '09.
#2, when Mystique was collecting those files from the computer, one of the names that comes up was Remy LeBeau...

Those movies ruined the characters for me. Not enough Colossus.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rogue and gambit

yet i love xmen movies
Let's not even talk about how much the movies perverted the comics.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Victor Creed aka Sabertooth is my all-time fav. They just butchered his intellect in the X-Men movie though. :(

Love Mr. Sinister's cape.

The Age of Apocalypse series was definitely my favorite blip in the Marvel universe.
Mine too. I loved how Exodus was so powerful all of a sudden.

I'm also quite fond of Psylocke for some reason....probably the same reason as White Queen... :p lol