i like lifting girls in the air?

over my head

:smokin:

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Either front squats or deadlifts. I suck horribly at both which is why I like them. Nothing like a challenge.

QFT I suck bad at both, but in 1 month ive gone from barely being able to lift 225, to being able to do 315 4x.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
i like lifting girls in the air?

over my head

:smokin:

I do that with my lady all the time- one of my favorites because it means I'm carryin her to the bedroom- kind of like caveman status without the club in my hand... ok well sometimes there is a club in my hand but not the type you bash over someones head.

Others: Deads, Squats, DB Incline Press.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
ive had one for about 2 weeks now:

rope pull downs from the floor. I have been doing a similar pullover movement for about a year, standing in front of a lat machine, with arms locked straight, pulling downward. So I watched pumpin iron for the 5,000th time 2 weeks ago,.. and remembered seeing arnold, do these from the floor, under the pulley, with the rope attachement. Tried em', and Ive been in heaven since.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i'm a fan of incline bench and close-grip bench!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
incline bench, bent over rows, and wide grip pull downs

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
t bar row is pretty cool too. im surprised it hasnt really been mentioned. at least I dont think.

AllMaxBrian

Awards
Agreed, you can really feel it all over your back on T-Bar rows. I don't see them performed often at my gym.