Favorite iForce supplement?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why shop retail?. That's just crazy!. Seriously I never ever shop retail except for clothes and food.
Once in a blue moon I'll buy a supp from my gym but other than that I would never buy from a retail store

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vanilla cupcake Protean is my favorite. Strawberry Protean and Hemavol are great too. Maximize V2 was a little too intense for me. It was good for using once in a while but too strong to use often. I am really looking forward to trying Intimidate, compete and joint-help.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
It's gotta be Hemavol :bigok:
I feel like I'm a non-responder :(
I'm almost done with a tub and I use it 20-40 mins prior my workout. With my preworkout meal 2 hours before I take the hemavol.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I feel like I'm a non-responder :(
I'm almost done with a tub and I use it 20-40 mins prior my workout. With my preworkout meal 2 hours before I take the hemavol.
I mix it with my pre workout. Have you tried it on a empty stomach ? or maybe a carb supplement.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Not a carb supplement no, I've even tried 3 scoops of the stuff. Honestly, as crazy as it sounds, Noxivol gave me wicked pumps to the point I would have to stop workout out because i felt like my arms were goping to explode lol
The first time I used hemavol it worked pretty good but the last 2 weeks it hasn't been working :(

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Not a carb supplement no, I've even tried 3 scoops of the stuff. Honestly, as crazy as it sounds, Noxivol gave me wicked pumps to the point I would have to stop workout out because i felt like my arms were goping to explode lol
The first time I used hemavol it worked pretty good but the last 2 weeks it hasn't been working :(
Noxivol contains Karbolyn(carb supplement) so maybe that's the key. 3 scoops of hemavol is a crazy dose. I think that's overkill. If one or 2 scoops doesn't work 3 won't either IMO.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I love maximize v2 and dexaprine!!! Still need to try hemavol and maximize intense

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
mod edit: nope

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iPOWER and secretagrain were the bees knees!! BRING EM BACK, BRING EM BACK, BRING EM BACK!!

Dymethazine, protodrol, and methadrol pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezee!!!

:p

Simon Keller

Awards
It's gotta be Hemavol :bigok:
I've never tried an IFORCE product... But if Mr. Coop likes Hemavol I'm definitely gonna check it out... Yes, I'm a follower and I really enjoy his posts... Been following Dr. Houser since about 2002... =D...

Simon Keller

Awards
Why shop retail?. That's just crazy!. Seriously I never ever shop retail except for clothes and food.
Normally I would agree, heck I even buy clothes online =D... But VS has my fish oil (Carlson) for the same price as I've seen it online, and I don't have to pay shipping or worry about the bottle breaking in shipment (it's liquid)...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried an IFORCE product... But if Mr. Coop likes Hemavol I'm definitely gonna check it out... Yes, I'm a follower and I really enjoy his posts... Been following Dr. Houser since about 2002... =D...
def worth it! :p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't be disappointed :)

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
How many scoops of hemavol do you guys use??

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol hands down. Used a bunch of the tabs have yet to try the powder.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah me too just wondering
I do keep my agmatine at 1g every day though , I'll just pop a cap of Synthetic Supplements Agmatine later in the day to keep it at 1g on cardio days, and I just stick to Hemavol 2 scoops for workout days.

The funny thing about agmatine , is that even though it has immediate noticeable results , like ALCAR , it comes with many added benefits and results from prolonged term use.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried the RVC and VMS that I got in yesterday. :eek: this stuff is REALLY good and I didn't even want the VMS, but grabbed some anyway and am glad I did :p

capn crunch

capn crunch

Awards
Hemavol is amazing I went to my sup shop yesterday and got to talk with a iforce rep that was there I went for the maximize but the hemavol was only 25 bucks so I had to give it a try and it was worth it and he gave me a iforce shirt so cool cause today's laundry day

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Hemavol is a staple for me. Go nuts when I start getting low. Two bottles of Intimidate did nothing but lean out my wallet, which I could have more more Hemavol dammit :)

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Are there sample packets of iForce products? The only thing I've used so far is Heart-help and thinking about trying intimidate.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

ask coop what he thinks of the new dexaprine formula ;)

ive heard him say it'll be just about the best OTC fat burner available, aside from good ol EC :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ask coop what he thinks of the new dexaprine formula ;)

ive heard him say it'll be just about the best OTC fat burner available, aside from good ol EC :D
One time I rubbed Coop all over me and lost 10 pounds. He is the best OTC fat burner.

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
unbelievable pump yesterday...so much so that I had to stop training bi's and switch over to shoulders for 20 minutes while my arms deflated a little bit

used 1g SNS agmatine 2 hours pre-workout, 10 tabs HemaVol 45 minutes pre-workout, and then my normal pre-workout energy product

it had been over a year since I used HemaVol tablets, and I forgot how much I loved them...it's nice not having to drink down the GMS too

will be using again today for shoulders...my angus is peppered

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
unbelievable pump yesterday...so much so that I had to stop training bi's and switch over to shoulders for 20 minutes while my arms deflated a little bit

used 1g SNS agmatine 2 hours pre-workout, 10 tabs HemaVol 45 minutes pre-workout, and then my normal pre-workout energy product

it had been over a year since I used HemaVol tablets, and I forgot how much I loved them...it's nice not having to drink down the GMS too

will be using again today for shoulders...my angus is peppered
My goodness

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rubbed fatburner2007 all over me...beat that
I rubbed trapp mann all over me; gained 40 lbs on my one-arm bumbell curls. Did them x8x6.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May be making some changes soon: Vanilla mint protean may be at my house when I get home....and guess what I just ordered from Nutraplanet?

MOTHA-TRUCKING Hemavol SON!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who wants to try out the new dexaprine? I have a 5 day supply for the next 5 people to PM me their shipping addy.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
who wants to try out the new dexaprine? I have a 5 day supply for the next 5 people to PM me their shipping addy.
You're the man Vaungh!! Just giving some brothas the chance ALL the time to try out iForce products!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I-Force is giving away so much lately! I definitely will pick some of this up when it finally hits retailers tho (hopefully soon). :cool:

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Cos I love retail stores. I can chat up other lifters, hear what they are doing, and kick the tires on new products. I pick up all kinds of interesting things in the store Plus, retailers pay local and state taxes. I buy online too...but I make it a point to throw money at the locals too.

mnowak1228

Awards
PM'd!!

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Your mailbox is full!

I'm assuming I am too late...can't wait to try the new forumla. Free or paid!

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
What is the protean? Is it iforces protein im guessing? Haha what makes it special?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I have to add VMS Protean to my earlier comment of HemaVol. That stuff is awesome! I let my 2 workout buddies try VMS and RVC and they both loved them.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to add VMS Protean to my earlier comment of HemaVol. That stuff is awesome! I let my 2 workout buddies try VMS and RVC and they both loved them.
I've been eating my VMS powder straight from the tub... It's sooooo addicting!!!