Favorite glute & adductor fat blasting/toning exercises??

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Ladies (in particular)....what are some of your favorite glute & adductor exercises to blast fat & tone muscle? I'm still in the process of cutting fat. Although, I'm only a month into lifting as a training method I'm seeing nice results. However, my upper adductor area & glute area are holding onto fat more. I've always been "thicker" in that region....even when very thin in my high school days. I do the big range movements (squats, weighted lunges, etc), but am curious as to what I could throw in the mix on leg day to pinpoint these trouble areas. Thanks for any input!!

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
YatesWifey04; well if you do squats and lunges already then you're on the right track already!

i am not curvy by any means but I think if you incorporate some cardio/hiit exercises in your routine it could help with the stubborn fat areas. so things like Hip thrusts, burpees, kettlebell snatches, box jumps are all very good for activating the glutes and thighs.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glute ham raise if you have access to one. Also hip thrusters. I believe Bret has a free routine on his site

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I do cardio 2 days a week & try to do things that target those areas (plank jacks, burpees, etc). I'll try adding more cardio/circuit training in on leg days too.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Glute ham raise if you have access to one. Also hip thrusters. I believe Bret has a free routine on his site
I'm pretty sure we have one at our gym. I'll double check tomorrow. I'll also check out Bret's routine. Thank you.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hit the abductor/ adductor machines at the gym. I also do atg squats into a good morning. While doing cardio on the stairs, I'll incorporate leg raises, side leg raises, and kicks.

David147

Awards
Your present walking program is fine, so continue on with it.

Toning exercises you can do at home are aplenty and depends on what muscle groups you want to strengthen and firm up.

It's basically muscle strengthening exercises that help to firm up your muscle as well as to build up lean muscle mass (which is in a compact form), hence giving your muscles forms and shapes.

If you're keen to tone all muscle groups in your body (like arms, thighs, legs, butts, back, abs, chest.....), this home routine that sculpts, firms and strengthens.