Fav Carbs

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are your guys fav carb sources and why?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha so do i, where do you buy it???

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u use this post workout? or when do u use it cuz it seems ints slow digesting so when woudl u use it?

JayJo

Banned
Awards
u use this post workout? or when do u use it cuz it seems ints slow digesting so when woudl u use it?

I take it intra- and post-workout.
Intra-workout with Xtend and post-workout with dextrose and peptopro.

VeganMike

Awards
My favorite carbs would be steamed yams and or steamed potatoes. So delicious with some eggs after a nice work out.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
My favorite carbs is pasta, hands down. I currently stick to whole weat rotini.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your guys fav carb sources and why?
I'm a carbohydrate addict with a very sweet tooth - although I go through phases re "favourites", it generally doesn't really matter what the carbohydrates are, LOL :toofunny:

~Rosie~

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hahaha i was just curious what each person goes for, whats a good intra-wo carb?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha i was just curious what each person goes for, whats a good intra-wo carb?
Glucose is the fastest acting and best, IMO. Otherwise, use BCAAs - even though not a carbohydrate.

~Rosie~

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I currently use Intra-bolic...hey rosie i saw u advocate BCAAs, why do you pick these over EAA and when do you use them?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I currently use Intra-bolic...hey rosie i saw u advocate BCAAs, why do you pick these over EAA and when do you use them?
BCAAs are a "staple" - although, technically, if you get enough in your diet, they are not required.

Most BCAA products contain EAA, so it's not too much of an issue whether I use BCAA or EAA.

I use LG's BC+EAA, which covers all bases, and as can be seen in my logs, I use 10.5-21g 3-4 times daily (with one dose post-training) - bear in mind that I no longer use protein powder, with my BC+EAA and Muscle Gels as my only source of supplemented protein. However, when I use them is irrelevant to you, as you should use them when it suits YOU best.

~Rosie~

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was simply curious of your timing, this was all...thanks for your imput...do you have idea what the rate of hydrolisis BC+EAA is? thats the only reason i dont use it as of now

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was simply curious of your timing, this was all...thanks for your imput...do you have idea what the rate of hydrolisis BC+EAA is? thats the only reason i dont use it as of now
You will have to ask Eric Marchewitz (aka LegalGear) or an LG representative that question - once you've checked the product write-up (since it may include it in).

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok thank you
No worries :) For future reference, if you have a query about any product, then the first place you should inquire is with the company or a company representative.

~Rosie~