Fat loss with PH's?

Pharcyde

Awards
I'm looking to drop 15lbs while keeping strength and adding strength. However, I am not too sure which Ph's would suit me best for my goals. I have done some reading/researching and just confused with all the info out there. I will be a 1st time user and am 23 yrs old/ 5'11/ 220 with approx 15-17%bf. I am looking for opinions on a ''model cycle''. Thanks for any help.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest a nordiol/4ad transdermal stack at roughly a 3:1 ratio for 6 weeks. You can get this from PN, make your own transdermal. I'd start with 2 squirts/day, & if necessary increase to 3 squirts/day. (2) 4oz bottles would last 8 weeks at 2squirts/day, or 6 weeks at 3squirts/day. This will be a good, safe anabolic cycle with minimal side effects.

You will have to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight, so it'll be hard to gain much muscle. You should be able to at the very least maintain what you have in strength/size. Since this is your first cycle, I think you could expect to still make gains while losing fat.

I would stay away from any Methyls if this is your first cycle. Make sure you have Nolva or Clomid for PCT on hand before you start the cycle.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend a compound that does not aromatize.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
200 mg. 1-Test
200 mg. 3-alpha
200 mg. 4-AD

This is pretty androgenic though, I can't guarantee you'll keep your hair. Use transdermal of course.