ryane87

Awards
  • Established
80s action movies are the shyt!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You millenials, you cried because no one was in here. I try to forward the 80s action movie conversation. You girls leave. I am sad for you. :(

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
80s action movies are the shyt!
You millenials, you cried because no one was in here. I try to forward the 80s action movie conversation. You girls leave. I am sad for you. :(
Chill brah it was only 10 min. That's not even enough time for a decent Quicky with a hot girl :haha: fr tho the 80s made good ****ing movies. Rambo was good too... top gun was also dank but I think that's a 90s movie

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chill brah it was only 10 min. That's not even enough time for a decent Quicky with a hot girl :haha: fr tho the 80s made good ****ing movies. Rambo was good too... top gun was also dank but I think that's a 90s movie
You clearly haven't seen how fast I cum. Top gun was the shizzz

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Top gun was 80s as well...haha Predator is bad ass. Cobra. Van Damme movies are the shyt, too.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I know!!! Who didn't hate GI Joe? That's exactly why I said it.
(I'm a psychopath I know)
Dude, as someone who grew up with the cartoon (it started when I was 5, around the same time as Transformers), I DREAMED of a live action GI Joe and Transformers movie. The first Transformers didn't disappoint. As a matter of fact, it's the only movie I have watched that I wish I would have watched in theaters. GI Joe, on the other hand, fcking sucked. No other words needed....haha

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Command with Arnold was my fav movie as a kid.. I also loved and still love Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Command with Arnold was my fav movie as a kid.. I also loved and still love Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
Commando is the shyt! Do you remember Tango and Cash when Sly Stallone was trying to be all smart and shyt?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
No I don't remember that at all... fav sly movie as a kid was cliffhanger! That movie kicked ass!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I once drank an entire pepto bismal for a dare . Lets just say the cactus I fudge sprayed looked like a chocolate mushroom

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
No I don't remember that at all... fav sly movie as a kid was cliffhanger! That movie kicked ass!!!
My fave Sly movie was/is Rocky IV followed by the Rambos (the first 3), then probably Demolition Man. Cliffhanger was good, too!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dude, as someone who grew up with the cartoon (it started when I was 5, around the same time as Transformers), I DREAMED of a live action GI Joe and Transgender cops movie. The first Transformers didn't disappoint. As a matter of fact, it's the only movie I have watched that I wish I would have watched in theaters. GI Joe, on the other hand, fcking sucked. No other words needed....haha

Fixed

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Grease.
The movie.

Favoriate Stallone movie is Rambo I,II,III,IV, V, Vi... j/k