Family Guy Hit With FCC Complaint, Stewie Eats Sperm (videos in the link)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well I loved Family Guy. Then again, with the rapid speed of which America is degenerating into a disgusting nation. I cant really say Family Guy is good for our culture. Then again America has no culture left, save for overweight people who live on McDonalds, and Capitalist deushbags.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I loved Family Guy. Then again, with the rapid speed of which America is degenerating into a disgusting nation. I cant really say Family Guy is good for our culture. Then again America has no culture left, save for overweight people who live on McDonalds, and Capitalist deushbags.
In all seriousness here; if 'family guy' isn't good for our overall psyche, then we're all screwed.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I watched that episode and threw up in my mouth a little.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
seriously?

Big whoop... that clip is totally non-offensive as far as I'm concerned.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously?

Big whoop... that clip is totally non-offensive as far as I'm concerned.
I totally agree. Some people just have their head stuck so far up their ass they get disorientated when they see the slightest hint of daylight. :laugh:

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
I saw the episode last week. It was HORSE Sperm! If he was eating Human sperm then MAAAYBE I could understand. The 11-way orgy was hilarious.

Come on. It's not worse than a George Carlin joke about screwing a NUn.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was a hilarious show.

Viva la Family Guy!!

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the FCC is a useless govt organization that.....wait.... most of govt is useless. its the people that make this nation great, especially are soldiers at war. who cares what a little cartoon character does, the question is what are you doing...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Wait,wait,wait...I watched that episode and immediately went out and bought horse sperm to eat my cereal with...are you telling me that was supposed to be a joke? Awww damn! What am I going to do with 55 gallons of horse sperm now?

MrJingles33

Awards
Is anyone out there? I wanna talk more about bangin cartoon characters. lol

MrJingles33

Awards
You guys remeber Jessica Rabit? lololo Sit on my face Jessica. PLZ

MrJingles33

Awards
2 girls 1 cup. Me, Jessica Rabbit, and Peter Griffin from family guy.

MrJingles33

Awards
We could just do a sweet threesome. And do the eiffel tower with Jessica Rabbit. ahaha
Eiffel Tower: She is blowin me, Pter Griffin hitting it doggy... We do a high five over top of her. Looks like the Eiffel Tower. EPIC lulz.

MrJingles33

Awards
Plus, I LOVE the chick who does Megan's voice on Family Guy!!!

MrJingles33

Awards
Louis is such a damn MILF too. Peter is the fukking man brah.

bigdognhb

Awards
In general. Besides Family Guy. Which I love. Makes me laugh my ass off. The FCC can piss off. Its for people to decide what offends them. If you dont like it. Change the channel. That simple

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Family Guy is the fukin BOMB!!! If you dont think that show is funny you are either a boring religious Fag, or thick as sh1t.

VIVA FAMILY GUY!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Family Guy is the fukin BOMB!!! If you dont think that show is funny you are either a boring religious Fag, or thick as sh1t.

VIVA FAMILY GUY!!!
I enjoy the show...but I am a religious guy, and sometimes quite zealous...so does that make you a fag for being a blind, narrow sited ReRe?

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I enjoy the show...but I am a religious guy, and sometimes quite zealous...so does that make you a fag for being a blind, narrow sited ReRe?
Sorry I dont argue with religious people, Not keen on Bible quotes being thrown at me :D