wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You go - girl........it is a lot of fun -:rofl:

ATWgirlMaUrA

Awards
the 50lb protein comes in a resealable bag in a box. - maura csr

Hell, that's better than true protein. Hey Laura, what would 50 lbs of protein come in? A bag or 5 10lbs containers? Thanks.

ATWgirlMaUrA

Awards
thanks laura!! i'm not that young anymore my bday was on saturday~i'm 20 now!!! but i'd love to help these guys with anything they need!!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh - guys - remember I said that I am this old Mom - Maura works in the Home Office of ATW - very cute college girl......................I told her to sign on and help out. You are all too much for me alone......I am just an old woman trying to earn a living off of your sweat.

Have a great day - let's start a new thread today - here goes - Why I should be the ATW customer that gets to meet Maura - I will review the answers and decide.

Laura

PS. Yes, spelling will count!!!!!!:wave:

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
YOu know what - I hate technology. I hate the fact that they make mega bucks - way more than little old me and they F up so much............I cannot even make the change myself. I wish that I could do something for you guys......I swear that when the T shirts come in this month that I will put aside 10 for AM only.

But- in the mean time - just keep telling [email protected] - that the only reason that you love ATW so much is because of me.

Hey, did I tell you that I actually tried to get them to try to get PB flavored whey? Would any of you buy it?

Regards -

Laura - "not hiding from anything".....just trying to teach my son how to "heelie". Have you seen these new roller skates - the poor kid is going to break a bone today.....but he just HAD TO HAVE them.

Later,

Laura:poke:
mmmmmmmmm pb flavored. i would buy 5lbs to start with, more if it was as good as i imagine it would be

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
okay - smart ass - they are new to me and my area. I live in the antiquated main line and we are not up with you urban peeps.

Laura
The main line is not that far behind, lol I'm from the valley forge area and worked right around the wayne, main line and I had roller blades back when I was like 10. :D

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sure....roller blades - but these things are just too weird........ Wayne is the best small town in the world

ATWgirlMaUrA

Awards
yo guys ~ sorry don't get too excited, it was a mistake made by one of our advertising people, I am really sorry to disappoint you guys like this! next time you order mention my name!

Attachments

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you believe this?????? Waltzing in on MY territory......I tell you, boys, there is gonna' be a cat fight here -------that should increase posts!!!!!:poke: :run:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can you believe this?????? Waltzing in on MY territory......I tell you, boys, there is gonna' be a cat fight here -------that should increase posts!!!!!:poke: :run:
Oil and Nekkidness please.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
sure....roller blades - but these things are just too weird........ Wayne is the best small town in the world
Wayne is the best huh I don't know about that. You familiar with Waynesborough Country Club? I used to work there when I was younger

Oh and Maura who's that pic of, don't tell me you. I lived in that area and I would of def noticed you if you hang in philly ;)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Oh and Maura who's that pic of, don't tell me you. I lived in that area and I would of def noticed you if you hang in philly ;)
YEah.....speaking of false advertisement :nono:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I believe that's a Victoria Secrets model. I know because my wife sometimes gets the catalog.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe that's a Victoria Secrets model. I know because my wife sometimes gets the catalog.

Your wife??????:frustrate .......my hopes are dashed.....too choked up to talk now...bye

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
LOL. You like the young meat huh. I don't blame you. ;)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
NO one is really safe ---------You are still younger than me, doll face:blink:

Obviously you haven't seen my face :icon_lol:

.....and thanks for pointing that out to me......time to get some hair gel and baggy jeans :run:

ATWgirlMaUrA

Awards
it's Adriana Lima, my favorite, sexiest, hottest model EVER~ shes gorgeous! i hope no one minds me using her pic

plus i do kinda resemble her

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Obviously you haven't seen my face :icon_lol:

.....and thanks for pointing that out to me......time to get some hair gel and baggy jeans :run:
I thought that was you in the avatar SJA?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I thought that was you in the avatar SJA?

But I clean up pretty well. Remember my pic in the thread I started in the DS forum about my vacation? I went to this makeover place and WOW....I think they used ATW choc chip mint as a facial scrubbing agent. Worked like a charm :drunk: