Fall/winter bulk cycles..

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not hijackin at all my friend, simply discussing. Could you link me those logs? the 4ad rx is for a base. The last time I ran mlmg I ran it alongside dmz (dieselbolan) and I only got up 75mg lmg and I was slapping lbs on! 18lbs I think (if I remember correctly). Second cycle I did.. Went into an immediate cut like a newb and lost just about all of it! That looks like a solid set up!
Just goes to show how differently people can react to compounds. Bold 200 on the other hand.... I put on about 16 lbs and kept about 12 with that stuff. It blew me up both times a ran it and it was supposed to be one of the mildest things out at the time

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure you did Lol. What do you think you're the only one that has a little SD - wink wink
Lol put your sd up and run it son

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy^ dropping the hammer on pct. Where's the support for Ironflex? Thought we were Brooklyn bros yah'mean?
I had the bottle for a long time that's why. If not I would've added some. Unless you donating something to my stack :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm toying with the idea of low dose trenavar, mlmg with stano and m1a

Stano 600/600/600/800/800/800
M1a 40/40/40/40
Mlmg 75/75/75/75
Tvar 0/0/30/30/30/30
Prami .25-5mg nightly
Aromasin 12.5mg e3d

Prolactin looks like it could be an issue with this stack, figure pre-emptive measures should nip it in the bud though.

Obviously I'll be on cycle support. To much?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

M1a 40/40/40/40
Mlmg 75/75/75/75
Tvar 0/0/30/30/30/30
Prami .25-5mg nightly
Aromasin 12.5mg e3d

Prolactin looks like it could be an issue with this stack, figure pre-emptive measures should nip it in the bud though.

Do you feel Tvar at 30 will add anything to the mix? I'll admit the stack would equal some good gains but Tvar at 30 would mainly just be a really mild fat burner is my opinion..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you feel Tvar at 30 will add anything to the mix? I'll admit the stack would equal some good gains but Tvar at 30 would mainly just be a really mild fat burner is my opinion..
That's my thought, low dose to help keep fat gain to a minimum.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great thread! Some thoughts:

Nobody notices Tvar without at least 60mg (that I've heard). Albeit, perhaps because nobody bothers. Someone who's run Sten-Zine for 7wks straight though might need more than 30mg though :)

LGI's M60 is 20mg of M1A (Alpha-1, Alpha90, Alpha20) & 40mg of Methylclostebol (Mag, Mbol, Mechabol) per cap. So 2/day is 40mg M1A & 80 of Mag.

Andro Factory's products are extraordinarily similar to PP's - they're born of the same blood. Results are all in response, dosing, & diet/training. Plus the people making bigger gains on PP's stuff were either stacking the products or taking larger than suggested doses (as everyone here is doing). The dosing is simply the manufacturer's suggestions. Like Tvar @ 30mg/day lol. But if you take 15 of them babies.... :hammer: Guys like Matt Porter talking about taking 20 caps/day of AndroHard stacked into his injectable cycle - awesome combo if you ask me, but nobody can realistically expect the same gains/sides out of that vs. 3 caps/day of Bulk Up, etc.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mbol 100/100/100/100/100/100/0/0
Pbold 600/800/800/800/800/1k/1.2k/1.2k
4dhea 0/0/0/300/300/300/300/300

PCT is
Clomid 100x3 then 50/50/25
DAA @ 3kmg for 8wks
Ostarine @ 20-30mg for 8wks
Trib
Versa-1, then Massularia
Glycophase or Recompadrol
Exem/Letro/Nolva/Arimistane - whatever the gyno/e control takes atm

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think a pretty cool 20 weeker would be....

400mg test
600mg EQ
-4 week blast of tren ace at 400mg
-50mg adrol 3weeks on/3off
What's your salary?? lol im too po' for that business. But if you don't grow off that baby you don't belong in a gym

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
What's your salary?? lol im too po' for that business. But if you don't grow off that baby you don't belong in a gym
Oh come on man you know that wouldn't be that much money. Not when think spread out over 20 weeks.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Guy's got payment plans for his steroid cycles :thinkerg:
Lol rich gramps isnt totally wasted. Just kidding actually but im finding injecrables from my source or more for my money than orals but orals are still the easiest .

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
im gonna do a gram of tren and a gram and half of deca a week. No test and 200 mgs of var at the end to cut down.

I dont wanna gain to much mass though-thats why im using the var at the end

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
^^
that was a joke btw- I havent decided on anything yet-I just know I want it to be a long one before I start my TRT. In this to get some ideas!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

M1a 40/40/40/40
Mlmg 75/75/75/75
Tvar 0/0/30/30/30/30
Prami .25-5mg nightly
Aromasin 12.5mg e3d

I'm assuming you do not have a source for test?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing eq and while it's still in my system I think I'm gonna do following
Week of no carbs than
Test e 375/week for 4 weeks
Novolinr 3 shots of 10-15iu each 3 days a week
Mast e 400

Than drop slin and turn into a clean bulk with addition of winny.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I'm finishing eq and while it's still in my system I think I'm gonna do following
Week of no carbs than
Test e 375/week for 4 weeks
Novolinr 3 shots of 10-15iu each 3 days a week
Mast e 400

Than drop slin and turn into a clean bulk with addition of winny.
wow! that sounds fun! I dont think ill ever jump to slin-I dont want the gut that comes along with it. But I have seen some people that put on massive amounts of muscle with it! how many carbs are you gonna use with it? 10/iu??

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Yea I do. Wife won't let me pin
That's rough.

My wife is offering to pin me. She even has a friend who is a nurse who she offered to get to come over and help.

I'm not ready for that leap yet though.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just throwing out ideas broman ;-)
I got everything I need to run this:

1-4 Dymethazine @32-48 mg
1-10 Test 400 (excellent ugl)
1-12 Formeron AI

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Test Powder
Erase Pro

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the same issue at my home wife is in law enforcement... :(
That's a tough one to get around, I had to be honest with mine when I picked up the test.... At 36 yrs old she wants me to get my bloods checked to see where my levels are at.... If they come back low I'm G2G, and am seriously considering possible trt anyway if they are low. She may let me self medicate on this one and see a Dr about long term after..... (Funny how we work out gettin strong and what not. Reality check- Wives have all the power lol)

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
That's a tough one to get around, I had to be honest with mine when I picked up the test.... At 36 yrs old she wants me to get my bloods checked to see where my levels are at.... If they come back low I'm G2G, and am seriously considering possible trt anyway if they are low. She may let me self medicate on this one and see a Dr about long term after..... (Funny how we work out gettin strong and what not. Reality check- Wives have all the power lol)

mine doesnt really care. She just says not to do anything stupid and to not do anything thats gonna hurt me or the kids. Which is understandable lol. She has told me in the past though that she likes the way I look on this or not on that lol.

for example test/primo- "wow sweets you look great!-your hot " Test/deca/dbol- "what are you taking now? i dont like it-your not as fun to look at"

reality sucks lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I have the same issue at my home wife is in law enforcement... :(
Wow, I'd be arrested daily...
My wife knows I check my T before the doc blood orders. She also knows I like to run it higher than 120/wk. (Puts me at 500-600ng)

Anyhow I'm running test+mast again. Doc bloods in 10 days, then go time.

harley009

Awards
1-12 600mg test blend (ace/prop/pp)
1-12 400mg NPP
1-6 50mg Tbol
1-6 40mg madol aka pheraplex

Might run a tail but of a weaker compound, undecided yet. No pct, start pinning 150mg test c 3 weeks before cycle is up and cruise for 6 weeks. Probably recomp during this time. Then onto:

1-12 600mg test blend (ace/prop/pp)
1-12 500mg bold cup
Undecided on oral, maybe S DMZ 2.0, M1A, or dbol

Should put some nice size on with this plan as long as I can keep bf in check. I eat 100% clean but am a bottomless pit. I get fat from pure calorie excess. Can devour well over 20lbs of food a day and still go to bed starving.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a winter cycle nothing fancy just want to clean out the closet I'm not ready for my Bulk-Up/Triumphlis fun run so I'm doing a quick and easy 6wk 1-alpha/550xd to clean out my stash and bide my time for a bigger cycle early next year should still be a fun lean bulk.