EXTREMELY CONFUSED...PLEASE HELP?!?

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Hey guys, so I've tried lots of things over the years and nothing seems to work so I've decided to cut down till my 6 pack shows 6%-10% bf fat range and then try to do a lean bulk. I'm currently around 20%-24% BF ish. I've been working out 4 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Compounds only Upper/Lower split) My goal is to lose 1-2 lbs of fat per week. I'm currently doing HIIT 2x on Monday and Thursday right after my work out. (I'm up to 6 intervals 30 seconds on and 30 off with 5 minute warm up and 5 minutes cool down...Working up to 10-15 intervals eventually) I kept a log and was very proud of myself, but I weighed myself again today and it has gone up again to 163. Why is this happening? I cut a few calories out, tried steady cardio 1x per week on top of the HIIT 2x and my weight seems to be going back up. :'( Today, I bought reversatrol V2 in hopes of increasing test and lowering estrogen as I have a skinny fat body type....Not sure if it matters, but I did do some heavy binge drinking on Saint Patty's day which I know causes the body to retain water, but I've been drinking tons of water to flush it out all day today and was running to the bathroom like every hour-2 hours....

DateWeight
2/20/2012165
2/26/2012163
3/4/2012160
3/18/2012162
3/19/2012 163

My diet:

8am Peanut butter cheerios and lactaid fat free milk
12pm 3-6oz diced grilled chicken breast and 1 tbsp natty peanut butter
5pm (Pre workout) 3-6oz diced grilled chicken breast with 1 tsp olive oil, 1 cup broccoli, 1 sweet potato (Pre work out assault 1/2 scoop)
7PM ish (Post workout (Post work out Recon 1 scoop) 1/2 cup egg beaters (=2 eggs according to package) with 1 slice cheese melted and pepper

I'm going to add in 1 plan hamburger with cheese and no bread and switch the eggs to like 9pm.

I know the diet isn't the greatest, but is it OK for now? It was working great before....On my non work out days, I cut the sweet potato out.

work out:

Monday and Thursday: 3 sets of 10x, 8x, 6x (Changed from 12, 10 8)

Bench Press
Barbell Rows
Shrugs
Millitary Press
Barbell Curl
Close Grip Bench

Tuesday and Friday

Squats
Stiff Legged Dead lifts
Standing Calf Raises
Seated Calf Raises
Leg Extensions (Was doing front squats, but switched....Is that OK? I'm not sure if I'll feel it in quads as much though. :-/)
lying ham curls

I also do 1 ab exerce after each work out 3x 20 (Normally either oblique twists, lying leg raises,decline sit ups, crunches)

Current supplements:

1/2 scoop pre workout assault
1 scoop post work out recon
reversatrol V2 (Or however you spell it)
I may add in bulgarian tribulus after a week, but not sure yet

So what am I doing wrong all of a sudden? :'(