expired supplements for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
yes if its legal on here, does anyone have any past dated supps for sale or know of a good site to get rock bottom prices. protein, creatine, etc?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Not sure about out dated stuff
booneman77 might be able to offer some assistance PHW has great prices

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're actively trying to buy past date supps?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a few past date supps

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
And by any chance does anyone have or know of some no-xplode 2.0 available?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I was like, hey, smart guy. Supps are easily good for 1-2 years after the expo date if stored properly. I often save money this way. Then comes the request for NOXplode. You shouldn't have to do this because they should just give that **** away.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bought some expired protein which should be here today. $5 for 4lbs. I'm skeptical but we will see, and $didn't break the bank. I even had a $5 off coupon.

I picked up 4 bottles of expired Slinsane V2. For $5 a bottle as well.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you pm me where ?
It's a pretty closely guarded secret...
But okay.

I missed out on a bottle of lecheck Ampilean for $3.99 and skipped on some $5 test powder.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
It's a pretty closely guarded secret...
But okay.

I missed out on a bottle of lecheck Ampilean for $3.99 and skipped on some $5 test powder.
Hell yeah please share this secret! I thought that I was on mailing lists to most of the board sponsors lol.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would also appreciate a hint where also

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you saw how much product some of these companies threw away expired and damaged containers it would make you sick.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
If you saw how much product some of these companies threw away expired and damaged containers it would make you sick.
Would they be interested in selling them to someone who would open an online supp outlet store? Or is it more profitable for them to throw them out so people have to buy the full price ones?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MOST products are good years after the expiration date honestly. Maybe a little less potent in some cases but I wouldn't worry.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would they be interested in selling them to someone who would open an online supp outlet store? Or is it more profitable for them to throw them out so people have to buy the full price ones?
I did that for awhile, but go shut down by the company, I made some good money while it lasted!!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I did that for awhile, but go shut down by the company, I made some good money while it lasted!!
Sad story. I was going to say I would definitely jump on that. A new (ad)venture would be fun.

Ppdub

Ppdub

Awards
I have a mate with 3 OG mr supps beastdrol bottles unopened for sale. Manufactured in 07/2012.
Do you guys rekn it's worth buying or too expired?

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
I've read in good climate conditions there's a year to a year and a half shelf life after the exp. date. On the other hand I've had some 3 year old preworkout that lit me up!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have 2 bottles of OG Anabeta Exp. 4/2015 but I'm about to start using those sorry. No one else makes a ****ing pure DC Anacyclus Pyethreum only product for some reason...smh

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i have a bunch of stuff ill look at it and post it this week. powder chews, proh, preworkout supp, fat burner and im not sure what else i have it tucked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.