Expired Supplements for sale???

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know where I could find expired or close dated supplements for sale online? I wouldn't mind buying some close date products to same some cash.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you can find sales on certian retailers from time to time who want to blow out their stock. You missed the recent nutraplanet blow out. Not sure if they were "expired" but they were blowing out the stock they had. I doubt theres a place that sells expired supplements. That would be illegal I would think. You can check out the supplemental auction section of AM to see what deals we have. I remember seeing some cheap P-Slin, Cheap ICE BCAA as well. The ICE BCAA was going for 30 bucks and expires in 2 months. Not a bad deal.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Definitly. Just keep an eye out constantly for what's changing on the sites. It's board policy here to talk about supplement companies aside from it's sponsors, but just keep an eye out every now and then and you'll be bound to pick something up.

The key though is not to go after "X" supplement just because it discounted to a very affordable price. It may not suit you and your training whatsoever, or arguably worse, it could be junk and/or harmful. Quality, not quantity, is usually what you want with supplements. But then again, I don't hesistate to spend that extra few dollars a month to get what I think is top of the line supplement quality (NP BULK POWDERS!!!!).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
google :) there are a few places that have expired stuff on and off, also sometimes ebay

Bainsville

Awards
expired cell tech.

Good day all,

Buddy gave me four 5lbs tubs of Cell-tech, it exp. sept 2007.
They are unopened, do you guys feel its still safe to use?

thanks in advance.

Chris

:hot:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Good day all,

Buddy gave me four 5lbs tubs of Cell-tech, it exp. sept 2007.
They are unopened, do you guys feel its still safe to use?

thanks in advance.

Chris

:hot:
No, not safe to use, has nothing to do with the expiration date though. J/K I don't really see a problem with it, just see how you react to a serving of it. Nothing in it should turn toxic on you, but thats only my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Bainsville

Awards
No, not safe to use, has nothing to do with the expiration date though. J/K I don't really see a problem with it, just see how you react to a serving of it. Nothing in it should turn toxic on you, but thats only my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Tks for the reply.

Just getting back into lifting after a year or so off and too many lbs of added fat..

taking a couple of weeks light weight high reps to stretch everyting out and get used to lifting again, then its go time.

~ Chris

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is drug store next to me selling MetRx Bars for more than half off(clearence). I just bought out there Super Cookie Crunch!. This fatty doesn't need it but what the hell, it was cheap as dirt!. Also there is a Discount(I call them Junk stores) around here that once in a while sells out dated supplements. I got some Twin Lab protein powder their once, and it tasted fine. Also I saw a bottle of Lipo 6 there for $10. Haven't had much luck lately, but I'm in debt up to my eyeballs and have trouble with creditors harasing me.....

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i dont but if you look at nutras prices, they dont get much better

WireJim

Awards
Not trying to hijack, but it's kind of applicable. I found a bottle of 1-AD in the back of my pantry the other day. It shows an expriation of 3/06. It's never been opened and it has been in the pantry for some time (obviously). Is it still good?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to hijack, but it's kind of applicable. I found a bottle of 1-AD in the back of my pantry the other day. It shows an expriation of 3/06. It's never been opened and it has been in the pantry for some time (obviously). Is it still good?

Send it to me, I'll test it out and let you know....

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Funny, I have two friends that told me the same thing...lol. I guess it's still good if everyone wants it.
freeze it for now now if your not going to use it for awhile. to bad you didnt find it in the back of your freezer in the first place. either way, probably still good.

WireJim

Awards
freeze it for now now if your not going to use it for awhile. to bad you didnt find it in the back of your freezer in the first place. either way, probably still good.
Cool thanks.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
My foster pops actually just ran a cycle of 1AD, with bottles that expired right around that same date (they all must be expired by now, since production was stopped).

The gains he tells me of were quite impressive, so I'm inclined to say that it's still potent. He ran it in the past, and I don't think he mentioned any big differences between his two experiences. Since you stored it in a "cool, dry place", I think you're good to go.