EXOTHERM FAQ

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can be used with Exo for sure but wont necessarily necessarily function as a test base although the effects might help. I'm experiencing increased energy and mood from it solo.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe the pump is defective? I can send another if needed.
Also sometimes in manufacturing they get cut a little short and it can make the pump sputter when there is still plenty in the bottle. Turn it over and guesstimate is what I would do. Or use a knife or the handle of a spoon or something to draw it out and estimate dose.
I've noticed that the pump tends to clog up for me. The product seems like some stays behind in the spout, and the stuff left in there tends to dry out and clump up a bit. Perhaps removing the pump and running some hot water through the pump could help clear it out. It didn't take too long for this to happen, less than a week if I recall correctly.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've noticed that the pump tends to clog up for me. The product seems like some stays behind in the spout, and the stuff left in there tends to dry out and clump up a bit. Perhaps removing the pump and running some hot water through the pump could help clear it out. It didn't take too long for this to happen, less than a week if I recall correctly.
Funny, I'm almost 3 weeks into my bottle and just started noticing pump issues. Another thing I've noticed since day 1 is that there is a yellow powder, which I assume is the chrysin, falls out of suspension if any of the liquid evaporates....it will leave yellow powder on your skin, on the bottle, etc. I know Brundel said he jammed as much into the TD carrier as possible, so this makes sense....
thebigt mentioned he uses a plastic sandwich bag or glove to spread TDs, and I started using a sandwich bag and it allows me to spread the solution over a wider skin area, which helps eliminate the powder for the most part. It is a small issue, not sure what could be done about it, but it may be what is clogging the pump?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny, I'm almost 3 weeks into my bottle and just started noticing pump issues. Another thing I've noticed since day 1 is that there is a yellow powder, which I assume is the chrysin, falls out of suspension if any of the liquid evaporates....it will leave yellow powder on your skin, on the bottle, etc. I know Brundel said he jammed as much into the TD carrier as possible, so this makes sense....
thebigt mentioned he uses a plastic sandwich bag or glove to spread TDs, and I started using a sandwich bag and it allows me to spread the solution over a wider skin area, which helps eliminate the powder for the most part. It is a small issue, not sure what could be done about it, but it may be what is clogging the pump?
Funny you mention it, I've noticed the same white powdering substance clogging up the pump. What I've been using the spread the solution on my skin is a pair of nitrile gloves, I get quite a few used out of each pair of gloves before I need to change them out. I've used sandwich bags in the past, but don't like the fact that quite a bit of the topical tends to leak through the bag, where the gloves seem to be impervious this issue.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I went about 3 weeks aft 3 pumps per day, used the entire bottle, how long is one supposed to last. On second bottle now: here is my report:

Definite improvement in general well-being
Felt warm sensation for the first few days, absolutely noticeable especially when applied to groin area
In my opinion it does appear that exotherm is an effective AI, someone needs to get bloods done to confirm

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exotherm should last approximately 26-27 days at 3 pumps per day. Give or take a day or two depending how much you get on the pump. I push it very slowly while trailing it over my shoulders, chest and traps. Mine so far has lasted three weeks this Thursday and still has a good amount left.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
brundel - any estimates regarding AI strength comparison of 1 cap of Letrone vs 1,2 or 3 pumps of Exotherm?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel - any estimates regarding AI strength comparison of 1 cap of Letrone vs 1,2 or 3 pumps of Exotherm?
I cant make a direct comparison and I have to be careful what I say about testing and labs as we dont want anyone thinking this is a medication or that Exotherm is a supplement as its a cosmetic.
What i can tell you is that Letrone was VERY strong in testing. Like....hard to believe strong.
Exotherm was weaker for sure but still effective. The 3 pump dose is perfect. At 4 pumps there were alot of joint pain complaints. Like 80% of users.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
my exotherm is finally on the way, I'm looking forward to run it
I will leave my feedback ..
I'm going to take it together with Viron and Follidrone, what do you think?
I also Prolactrone and Rebirth at hand ...

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
my exotherm is finally on the way, I'm looking forward to run it
I will leave my feedback ..
I'm going to take it together with Viron and Follidrone, what do you think?
I also Prolactrone and Rebirth at hand ...
This is what I'm taking now - 3x 1 pump Exotherm, Viron 5 days on/2 days off and Follidrone 1 cap on non workout days and 2 caps 1h before workout days.

Today is end of 2nd week on Exotherm and end of 1st week on Viron and now have to say my belly section does show slightly noticeable results while Viron I usually always feel slight changes already around day 3.

And let me say I'm not bodybuilder and even not doing much recreational activities - mainly taking for general well being for my mid 30s body.

After Exotherm bottle is out I might also try Viron + Letrone both at 1 cap 5 days on/2 days off upon waking up (or Letrone 1 cap every day or maybe 1am/1pm).

Summary: give Exotherm up to 2 weeks to kick in cause 1st week you probably won't notice many changes.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
you are experiencing fertility problems with exotherm? or something?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have currently been dosing 1 cap Letrone in the AM and 2 pumps of Exotherm after my 1st shower after am fasted cardio and a 3rd and last pump of Exotherm after my second shower after hitting the weights. I am also using 3 caps of Prolactrone per day.

Did anyone have any over heating warm feelings when using Exotherm 20-30 minutes before bed.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't dose it that close to bed, but I do have feelings of increased internal temp shortly after each application and increased sweating during exercise. This is a common side experienced by the majority of users. My symptoms have never been extreme with the exception of sweating during exercise. I don't sweat at all, period. Now I'm literally dripping every time. I rather enjoy it.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
some of you have had such problems? I read this in the product description:
This product should only be used by healthy adults at least 21 years old. Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration of 4 weeks. Do not use if you are at risk of, or being treated for diabetes, liver problems or high blood pressure. Do not drink alcohol while using this product, and increase daily water intake. This product can negatively affect male fertility.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some of you have had such problems? I read this in the product description:
This product should only be used by healthy adults at least 21 years old. Do not exceed the recommended dose or duration of 4 weeks. Do not use if you are at risk of, or being treated for diabetes, liver problems or high blood pressure. Do not drink alcohol while using this product, and increase daily water intake. This product can negatively affect male fertility.
Where are you getting this information?
This isnt from our website or written by us.
It also doesnt pertain at all to our product. ANY of them.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I read it on Strong Supplements Shop, casually ..
and I wanted to ask because it seemed somewhat strange ..
Also in the description of Letrone

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see where it came from. I asked them to remove that text.
Its just a general text at the bottom of every page. Primarily because that site sells alot of PH/ds so alot of their products conform.
Ours will NOT negatively effect male fertility. In fact some of them will improve it.
I try to dictate which text is used but ultimately I cant control everyone.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I thank you for the clarification
I see where it came from. I asked them to remove that text.
Its just a general text at the bottom of every page. Primarily because that site sells alot of PH/ds so alot of their products conform.
Ours will NOT negatively effect male fertility. In fact some of them will improve it.
I try to dictate which text is used but ultimately I cant control everyone.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
finally ...
this is my fourth Follidrone stack, this time with Exotherm and Glucose Disposal Agent, to dry a little bit ...
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439568010.833856.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn that looks like a tasty batch.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that looks like a tasty batch.
\

i see no less then 4, or is it 5 BLR products, plus some ABE for good measure..! :biggthumpup:

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
No way are you running all of that at once. Or are you?
I take them alternately.
Viron 5 days ON / 2 days OFF.
Follidrone 2 caps. day pre-workout.
Exotherm 3x 1 pump (1 pump pre-workout).
GDA's (Partition-MD or Burn-24) with the two largest meals of the day.
the Formeron in the picture is the last of eight bottles that I and my brother we bought in the UK before the ban.
But I have the feeling that Exotherm will be even better ....
DAA alternating six days ON - 3 days OFF /// 4 days ON - 2 days OFF (pulse cycle) and Prolactrone pre-bed

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take the cirsium oligophyllum to reach an effective dose in the bloodstream after application and what is the half life?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
ok so my Exotherm-run is about to end and I have a few words I want to share about it!

* Seems like it pulled out some water (looks leaner)
* My pump seems stronger in the gym
* Veins are poppin pretty good!
* Some more sweat in gym
* Some warm feeling after use
* Dries quickly after application

I would really like to get more but its a bit pricey for me : \ If you have cash over I would give this a try!

It gets clogged pretty easy so put a bit of tape over it

1kerry

Awards
I cant make a direct comparison and I have to be careful what I say about testing and labs as we dont want anyone thinking this is a medication or that Exotherm is a supplement as its a cosmetic.
What i can tell you is that Letrone was VERY strong in testing. Like....hard to believe strong.
Exotherm was weaker for sure but still effective. The 3 pump dose is perfect. At 4 pumps there were alot of joint pain complaints. Like 80% of users.
so the cap version is better?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally depends on your goal. For aromatase inhibition Letrone has much more atractylodes macro so it will be better for that. Exotherm will be much better on a cutting cycle or just for everyday weight loss.

1kerry

Awards
Totally depends on your goal. For aromatase inhibition Letrone has much more atractylodes macro so it will be better for that. Exotherm will be much better on a cutting cycle or just for everyday weight loss.
ty sir!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are good AIs and Both will burn fat but Exotherm is better as a fat burner and Letrone is better as an AI.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I am running exotherm from only 4 days,
my opinion about it:
-I noticed that makes me sweat more than usual, with a rise in body temperature.
- Apply 1 pump 3 times a day, of which 1x pre-wo and before doing cardio training with
Elevation Training Mask 2.0
-still is too early to see its effects, but already I like ..
-its function to raise body temperature without stimulants .. I find it brilliant !!!
-it spreads quite well, and the pump dispenser is very good
-its look reminds me Formeron, and like it, I like the fact that inside the bottle there a tiny ball that helps stir the mixture when you shake before use. (They are small details that make the difference compared to other currently Transdermals)
-is Very versatile and you can combine with other enhancer like Follidrone and Viron.

all in all,
I find it is a product that should not be missing in the arsenal supps. I will buy at least another 3-4 bottles, I'm going to continue to run it with Follidrone, to try to wipe a little, and at the same time keep my gains. I recommend it to anyone who wants to use a product with great potential.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I am running exotherm from only 4 days,
my opinion about it:
-I noticed that makes me sweat more than usual, with a rise in body temperature.
- Apply 1 pump 3 times a day, of which 1x pre-wo and before doing cardio training with
Elevation Training Mask 2.0
-still is too early to see its effects, but already I like ..
-its function to raise body temperature without stimulants .. I find it brilliant !!!
-it spreads quite well, and the pump dispenser is very good
-its look reminds me Formeron, and like it, I like the fact that inside the bottle there a tiny ball that helps stir the mixture when you shake before use. (They are small details that make the difference compared to other currently Transdermals)
-is Very versatile and you can combine with other enhancer like Follidrone and Viron.

all in all,
I find it is a product that should not be missing in the arsenal supps. I will buy at least another 3-4 bottles, I'm going to continue to run it with Follidrone, to try to wipe a little, and at the same time keep my gains. I recommend it to anyone who wants to use a product with great potential.
I haven't felt much happening using Exotherm at 3x 1 pump daily for almost 2 weeks (except increased appetite since day 2) but around 2 weeks my belly section started to look leaner and now at day 20 my belly area looks leaner as never in my life and I'm just doing light weight lifting 1x a week and for 2 weeks with European heat I was eating ice cream 2x a day so definitely not looking much about dieting or training.

Overall I'd recommend Exotherm to anybody either training and wanting to cut or just like me - for general overall well being and looking leaner in middle age.

My weekly weight lifting (took 2 caps of Follidrone and 1 cap of Viron 1h before workout) approaching 3rd week on Exotherm was also one of the best I had in my life - lifts were done with ease and I was even thinking to go for my new PR in amount of squat sets but didn't want to push it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't felt much happening using Exotherm at 3x 1 pump daily for almost 2 weeks (except increased appetite since day 2) but around 2 weeks my belly section started to look leaner and now at day 20 my belly area looks leaner as never in my life and I'm just doing light weight lifting 1x a week and for 2 weeks with European heat I was eating ice cream 2x a day so definitely not looking much about dieting or training.

Overall I'd recommend Exotherm to anybody either training and wanting to cut or just like me - for general overall well being and looking leaner in middle age.

My weekly weight lifting (took 2 caps of Follidrone and 1 cap of Viron 1h before workout) approaching 3rd week on Exotherm was also one of the best I had in my life - lifts were done with ease and I was even thinking to go for my new PR in amount of squat sets but didn't want to push it.
Have you ever used an AI before?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am going up to 4 pumps per day with 1 x letrone in the AM, whats the max dose you recommend of running Incinderine with some Target A2.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I'm coming to the end of my bottle of Exotherm and I can't say I've noticed much throughout the run. One big caveat though, the past couple weeks have been the most emotionally stressful time I've experienced so that and a lack of sleep means cortisol is probably kicking my ass right now. Going to give it another go in 2 months when I do a mini cut.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Oh **** this got released.
Going to buy today.
If any reps in here got deals on this pm me lol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Anyone on 4 pumps per day with 1 letrone like me, how you lot finding the localized fat burning effects??.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh **** this got released.
Going to buy today.
If any reps in here got deals on this pm me lol
Not deals on our part sorry lol I'm sure some rep for orbit or any other store will comment with a deal. I have no clue what's out lol.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Yup got a pm this morning I'll be picking a few bottles up shortly

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Just read through the thread.
You guys having pump problems might benefit from a trick I used to use for formeron.
I would get pissed if I left my pump in my car or somewhere hot and I lost some doses so what I started doing is after I pump the bottle, I hold the pump down and twist the bottle and it locks the pump in the closed position, and then I would apply the pumped solution.
Might help some of you guys.. easier to transport and less chance to lose product .

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have an estrogen level of 58 pmol/l and the range is <148 so i believe IIRC..... How much will exotherm effect my estrogen levels if used as a fat burner. My estrogen doesnt seem as if it needs to be lowered much more

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have an estrogen level of 58 pmol/l and the range is <148 so i believe IIRC..... How much will exotherm effect my estrogen levels if used as a fat burner. My estrogen doesnt seem as if it needs to be lowered much more
It depends on alot of things.
Dose
Duration
your skin
application sites and times
Point being I cant tell you exactly. Its not possible as the range varies widely.

Short term low estrogen isnt a terrible thing. I would give it a shot at maybe 2 pumps per day and see how it goes.
Or try 3 and if low estro sides arise reduce dose a bit.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So after my morning shower, I'm thinking 2 pumps of exotherm on tops of my feet and shins, then 3 pumps of dermacrine on shoulders and upper chest. Is this ok to do?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So after my morning shower, I'm thinking 2 pumps of exotherm on tops of my feet and shins, then 3 pumps of dermacrine on shoulders and upper chest. Is this ok to do?
That would be okay. Bottle recommends inner thighs too. I'd do that area as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inner thigh is my fav spot. No chance on rubbing it my accident on kids or wife.