Exhausted 24/7 while on cycle...help

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
thats why I said or it could be the other factors.also we don't know his working hours and etc he could be over working himself and not eatting enough to keep up with his lifestyle.

sidenote:do you know if javin86 still posts?
I don't work, I just got to class 2 times a week. I don't really do anything besides sit around the house watching tv or on the computer if I'm not working out. I do not do ANY cardio right now or anything extra to burn calories that I don't need to.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I may have figured out what the problem is. I've been tested for Mono and several other things, all negative. While growing up I was diagnosed with Kleine-Levin syndrome; which is a really rare sleeping disorder. It went away like it was suppose to; but I believe it is back. Not as bad as when I was younger, but still is greatly affecting me. I am contacting Stafford University this week because they have an ongoing study on the syndrome and hope I can get some info and possibly some help. At this time there is no treatment or cure for the problem and it's something you just have to wait out. Could take months, or several years for it to disappear again. When I was younger it was several years, so hopefully this time since it's not as bad I can get rid of it quickly. Since the cycle is unrelated to this issue I am going to continue on with it and workout as much as possible. Thanks to all who have replied and have tried to help me figure out what the problem was.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Glad you got to the root of the problem.

What about uppers?
Do those help at all?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established

What about uppers?
Do those help at all?
in my experince pre wo didnt do much. like they would work for 30-45min, but after that even if im still at the gym im yawning.

and doin blow just to stay awake is an expensive habbit.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established

What about uppers?
Do those help at all?
I use to be on really high doses of Adderal and other stimulants....they didn't do anything.....so yea there is nothing that really helps

airvine91

Awards
There is most likely a very simple explanation for all this.....

LOW CORTISOL... Even on TRT you can have too high Androgens that will suppress you Cortisol.. Also, since your testes are no longer producing Pregnenolone which is responsible for your T production, it also means your Pregnenolone is not downstreaming to cortisol..

All the stress is now placed on the Adrenals to manufacture cortisol.. If you are overtraining or missing sleep. Even on a heavy cycle, you will tax your adrenals and have too low Cort, which will result in no energy.

NotaDoctor

Awards
Your test is probably good to go. I finished my cycle of test 500mg/wk just recently. I was taking .5mg arimidex eod too. About two or three weeks into my cycle, I became exhausted 24/7. This lasted at least a month until I had blood work done. Everything looked fine and test read 1500+. Everything checked out. BUT THEN, my wife noticed I wasn't sleeping well. Long story short, I went to a sleep doctor to find out that the anabolics were causing the pallette in my throat to enlarge (like all other tissue). I read about sleep apneia so I decided to sleep in a lazy boy recliner (approx 30 degree angle) instead of the bed. This angle makes it harder for the Pallette to close off your airway while sleeping. AND BOOM! two days later I had ALL of my energy back. Ended up being my sleeping and not the AAS at all (but the AAS caused it). I recommend giving this a shot. It might be far from helping but Who knows?
LOL... I snore like a Fkn Harley....

Sleeping on your side helps, but I like your Idea..

Badco1989

Awards
Just thinking outside the box...Do you have sleep apnea? If so, it will worsen while you are on cycle. I ended up getting on a CPAP to treat my apnea. Made all the diff. in my case.