Excelsior pre workout

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new Thermal Spark being sold at Predator is not the same as the OG Thermal Spark. I have only tied the new one once so far, but it’s not nearly as good as the OG. It less energizing, less euphoric and doesn’t last as long.

The new one is not terrible, but not nearly as good imo.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
The new Thermal Spark being sold at Predator is not the same as the OG Thermal Spark. I have only tied the new one once so far, but it’s not nearly as good as the OG. It less energizing, less euphoric and doesn’t last as long.

The new one is not terrible, but not nearly as good imo.
Get some from Eva’s if you can, it’s legit good…. Haven’t tried any from Predator, but my thermal spark and excelsior from Eva’s in NY are both
Top quality and excelsior is definitely better than the tubs I got from Predator….

James496

Awards
Been reading with interest initial thoughts on Thermal Spark. Where people say its not as punchy as the O.G, do you think there's a possibility that it's because receptors are down regulated or not as fresh as they once was?

Reason I say this is because to be brutally honest pre workouts don't really seem to hit me much anymore regardless of what it is or if I take a full serving or not. There could be truth in that or simply its not as formulated as it was

Reminds me of another supplement I used for a long time, eventually the magic went away and only returned when I started focusing on re-upregulating and rebalancing receptors with something else.

Just a thought. I'm going to be looking for a new pre soon.

Justjoe7989

Awards
Been reading with interest initial thoughts on Thermal Spark. Where people say its not as punchy as the O.G, do you think there's a possibility that it's because receptors are down regulated or not as fresh as they once was?

Reason I say this is because to be brutally honest pre workouts don't really seem to hit me much anymore regardless of what it is or if I take a full serving or not. There could be truth in that or simply its not as formulated as it was

Reminds me of another supplement I used for a long time, eventually the magic went away and only returned when I started focusing on re-upregulating and rebalancing receptors with something else.

Make sense

James496

Awards
Make sense
I think so too. Never really thought of it like this, but even as an avid coffee drinker, the caffeine is going to have something of a dampening effect over time. So if you're running pre workout after pre workout and drinking things like coffee every day as well (as I do) it makes sense that the receptors aren't getting a break.

The supplement I refer too though was gaba based, where I know gaba receptors can be repaired and re-upregulated with additional supplements & over time. I'd like to know if the same is true for Dopamine and if its that easy.

If I could do things differently, I'd save these big hitters for special training days only and lay off taking a pre workout every session. Live and learn.

Maximiliaan

Awards

Definitely think long time stim use is gonna downgrade adrenal response. No different than how if you’ve drink regularly a scotch isn’t gonna do to you now what a beer would have done when you first drank.

James496

Awards
Definitely think long time stim use is gonna downgrade adrenal response. No different than how if you’ve drink regularly a scotch isn’t gonna do to you now what a beer would have done when you first drank.
Exactly that. So I wonder if people are over thinking it. Definitely doesn't make sense to have two versions of the same product for sale at different stores, although I know its wild swings and roundabouts with different batch numbers etc. I might take a 4 week stim break then try thermal spark.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

That’s a good thought and probably true to some degree. I will say this though I only use OG thermal spark 1x every few months so I still stand by my statement that this new version is not nearly as good.

James496

Awards
That’s a good thought and probably true to some degree. I will say this though I only use OG thermal spark 1x every few months so I still stand by my statement that this new version is not nearly as good.
Most good things are pulled or dialled down to be fair. Trying to think off the top of my head the last pre I had that notably impressed me to a degree was probably Le Royal by Koka Labz. That's probably been reformulated since too. Didn't jump on the smash train, after reading how it dropped people on their ass.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most good things are pulled or dialled down to be fair. Trying to think off the top of my head the last pre I had that notably impressed me to a degree was probably Le Royal by Koka Labz. That's probably been reformulated since too. Didn't jump on the smash train, after reading how it dropped people on their ass.
That was almost 100% from the yohimbine. Basically ruined the entire experience thanks to the cold sweats and feeling of extreme overstimulation. Totally unnecessary ingredient. I've heard the same company makes SCL F-Bomb, which does NOT contain yohimbine but is almost impossible to find.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_6713.JPG
IMG_6714.JPG

Just took out a 2/23 batch I had opened previously and its turned clumpy.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I assume it's still g2g though. I'll try a scoop tomorrow.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I assume it's still g2g though. I'll try a scoop tomorrow.
Yeah just some moisture got in there. It is definitely still g2g, but it will be a little harder to dose it. That doesn’t look too bad though. I would do 0.75-1.0 scoop of it.

cfisher52986

Awards
That’s only about a year past exp. I’m sure it’s still stronger than any current batch

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bur even mire abit ashamed of myself being to vain about material things and look forward to decrease amount of clothing, used to be so happy in my one and only bellybottom jeabs! ❤

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Things feel so imprisoning.
I was so happy leaving everything behind and go to india in pne vair bootcut levis corduroy and 3 orange t shirts! ❤

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Love on your your beloved ones and all the rest I wush you feel.
They say love and bliss is Inoverse snd our true nature snd Jesemys csme to show.
I undersand it can. ve hard to faith in times of suffering.
But my madness I blame myself on and dear Godlwt me overcome that nadnan silence my mad man aven muscleman. Hmm might come with some mystical myscke man knowledge but not in hhis thread.
I gave a few D en xceksior 11/25 and Thermal that was actually quite smooth and long lasting to me.
No rush but imanybody wanba buy some Excelsior or Thermal Soark I am nit gonna sell to exoensive.
Im in Eu tgat but less than 30 for tracked 4 - 6 delicwry to US or Eu

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But no business in the!temples Jesus said!

merry Christmas snd love and haponness to sll pf you snd your bear ones and all the rest! ❤
Carolona Kid thanks for renrbrsnce! ❤ Snd yes I do belueve I gave a lot of feels and your welcome to pm me after me after Chrsitmas snd I might sgafe domething witvyou thst might belueve.

To sll of you thinking I am nuts, I am and love and thanks and Merry. Chrustmas to all of you
41A31BF6-FCFF-4802-81D7-4ACBF8F9772E.jpeg

Last edited:

James496

Awards
So in regards to capsule based preworkouts then, is there anything around worth the vote other than hydrazine and thermal spark? How does this new version of thermal spark stand up to O.G hydrazine? Used O.G hydrazine before excelsior even, I was a fan 💪🏻

What's the story with this Adderex XR ? Never heard of it but seems to be getting some good feedback.

At the moment seriously tempted to revisit Le Royal. Me and Le Royal got on 💪🏻

cfisher52986

Awards
I was looking at that too but it's like £25 or so for international shipping to the UK. Is it the next wildfire? Better or?
It’s different. Wildfire feels illicit, at times I’ll be so hyper focused midset and the music sounds enhanced and I’m like **** this is spiked 😅 wildfire has this steady zen type of stimulation, like I’m amped up but also feel very calm and my mind is quiet. I love it. Juiced has a very clean ,aggressive , throw the weights around feeling. From my experiences I believe it is super clean DMHA, but also alpha yo effects ( even though that isn’t on the label) however the alpha yo isn’t overwhelming - I had some nausea, chills , sweats and salivating but it was not unbearable like some other pres. In a way , using Juiced made me feel like alpha yo is useful for the first time( again , weird that it’s not on the label 🤷🏻‍♂️it definitely feels like it’s in there )
It really is a good pwo , I am just summarizing here and I am not the most eloquent, but I think if you like getting hyped and intense workout it’s perfect. It also makes me want to keep going longer than I usually workout, definitely enhances endurance. The focus is also strong, I was better able to get in the zone during every set. Juiced reminds me in some ways of Smash amf but much cleaner and smoother

James496

Awards
It’s different. Wildfire feels illicit, at times I’ll be so hyper focused midset and the music sounds enhanced and I’m like **** this is spiked 😅 wildfire has this steady zen type of stimulation, like I’m amped up but also feel very calm and my mind is quiet. I love it. Juiced has a very clean ,aggressive , throw the weights around feeling. From my experiences I believe it is super clean DMHA, but also alpha yo effects ( even though that isn’t on the label) however the alpha yo isn’t overwhelming - I had some nausea, chills , sweats and salivating but it was not unbearable like some other pres. In a way , using Juiced made me feel like alpha yo is useful for the first time( again , weird that it’s not on the label 🤷🏻‍♂️it definitely feels like it’s in there )
It really is a good pwo , I am just summarizing here and I am not the most eloquent, but I think if you like getting hyped and intense workout it’s perfect. It also makes me want to keep going longer than I usually workout, definitely enhances endurance. The focus is also strong, I was better able to get in the zone during every set. Juiced reminds me in some ways of Smash amf but much cleaner and smoother
Really quite crazy how different formulas hit people differently because for me I didn't feel anything too illicit feeling from wildfire. I tried it first at half a scoop then a full scoop. It was productive feeling and the most important aspect, the training, was productive too.

I've said before, but I think the timing when you take the pre workout and when you train has a massive say on impact.

I remember back to the early pandemic when I was enjoying excelsior, I'd take it straight upon waking at 5:45am then hit the gym an hour later. Good times.

Still good times now, but definitely want another hitter 🤣💪🏻

Maximiliaan

Awards
Thank you Carolia and i dont anybody believe snd O dontr eanna shre too much here anymore. The last 11/25 I had was okay but been gettin tired of all toxic tasting owos kately.
And I have also had a reawakenig feeling ashamed of mu own stress and how O get hing up thesr wordöy things snd more or less obssesed with a supplemen of spme pf the ingredients onthere.
Also ashamed of myself and how I habe stressed by digital media.
Well I gad a rough patch in life and slthough very few offers coming I have stress addictetxpgonexand digital medua.

O akso studied years pnllne abd I gave to admiut with doped up with 10/22 Excelsior I got through3 courses at Uni in löittersy science and fil theory with 20 books on my table

I got all my credits snd made a few decent arguemts and essays but grnerally amI feel the academic structure abd what I studied mistly build on refering to wgat other gad written in mist of my studies humaniora that was mor important than stimulating new thinking leading to new knowledge

I am looking forward tryng to be a better person ansd I am looking to spen more tima on nature eather than pnlibe.

found this oaradise white beach in thus lake on the middle of the pine forest. Not long and vadt like Thsiland but amazingly beautiful and I live it so much to make campfire so much.

been lazy but thonking to get back to basics and from barely being able to do a songle pushup although I pnly weight 37kg when I was 12years old
I was however trainibg teble tennis until sömost 14 years of age in Öngby a world class elie club where The best player of all times joine his last years almaot turning 40z

jo waldner ping pong player there has never been anyone line him. Already as 12 he played afainst grown in highest keague on Swdden.
St 16 still linda tiny hit puberty kate I guess he reached Eurpean chsmpion fonsls snd lost to swede mikael apelgren.
The Chiness gas slmost lways dominated tanke tennis with more than 1000 traonees to Swdens every single time.
But smazinhgly on the 90s 3 Swedes becsme world chsmps even steslingcteam gokd from Chonese maybe 3 times?
Waldner was the greatest of the all I dont remember if he was tve first swede beating previous chsmp juanglisliksng? At arond 21 gettring his first gold nedal. He won dveryghing olympocs snd hus kast omympics he was 36 bern injured long time but made semifinsls to 4
He played öike no other inviting new serves and techniqyes no had done before.
I just got team gold in Stockholm gfor boys 12 years omd but was slmost the weakest of 5 pleys.

puberty gave 17 kg increase in one year O was teaing rable tennis snd running snd from skinny I beacme one of fastest 60 meters sprinter and sometimes I did 40 push uos in the morning without coffee or PWo and esoecially snd still my chest pos nicley delts pop too snallhands and supthin wrist sp arm never really grow much no matter 12
My son only 12 dont train but almost has as thick arm as me and myscles popping even without training.
he is developing into a very talented srtist
Myself maybe try and pick up push ups amazing alrounder!
Don’t take this the wrong way, but I don’t think you should be taking any preworkouts or spending time on boards like this. Reading that post I hope you can get some help buddy cos it’s uncomfortable to read for me.

Justjoe7989

Awards
I suspect juiced has a little something else in it that's not on label

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Muscleman you find a stash of OG excelsior? Haha Merry Christmas brother but seriously I hope you are happy and not manic! Clear head is best for the season.

As far as the new thermal, never tried the original, but subsequent uses of the new predator batch provide pretty long lasting clean focus. After about 2-3 hours you sometimes forgot you took it but then realize you have plenty of energy and are focused. To me that’s good. No stimmed out I might drop dead feeling. Still, not sure it’s like the original thermal spark from what people describe. But it does feel like a longer lasting hydrazine

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So in regards to capsule based preworkouts then, is there anything around worth the vote other than hydrazine and thermal spark? How does this new version of thermal spark stand up to O.G hydrazine? Used O.G hydrazine before excelsior even, I was a fan 💪🏻

What's the story with this Adderex XR ? Never heard of it but seems to be getting some good feedback.

At the moment seriously tempted to revisit Le Royal. Me and Le Royal got on 💪🏻
I’ve tried adderex once. It worked pretty dand well for focus. Smooth energy. Kind of came in waves. But I felt like it made me not feel right for a day or too after. Need to try it again but with the holidays and work can’t risk a day after like that. I think Malabs Atteral is a better choice as of now

cfisher52986

Awards
Did you try it ? What makes you think it is spiked?
what makes you think that it’s spiked ? The focus ? Endurance boost? Too me it just feels like a perfect blend of caffeine , dmha and alpha yo

James496

Awards
Muscleman you find a stash of OG excelsior? Haha Merry Christmas brother but seriously I hope you are happy and not manic! Clear head is best for the season.

As far as the new thermal, never tried the original, but subsequent uses of the new predator batch provide pretty long lasting clean focus. After about 2-3 hours you sometimes forgot you took it but then realize you have plenty of energy and are focused. To me that’s good. No stimmed out I might drop dead feeling. Still, not sure it’s like the original thermal spark from what people describe. But it does feel like a longer lasting hydrazine
When you say like a longer lasting hydrazine, do you mean similar to the o.g hydrazine or the newer formulations? To me o.g hydrazine felt very different to excelsior buy still pretty damn good in its own right. Merry Christmas all.

tstrogo93

Awards
Exactly that. So I wonder if people are over thinking it. Definitely doesn't make sense to have two versions of the same product for sale at different stores, although I know its wild swings and roundabouts with different batch numbers etc. I might take a 4 week stim break then try thermal spark.
I know what youre saying but I also know for a fact they changed the formula from 2020 to now... its clearly less potent and looks completley different

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know what youre saying but I also know for a fact they changed the formula from 2020 to now... its clearly less potent and looks completley different
It’s definitely then the original. It’s still better then most things out there right now just not sure it’s worth the price tag for me.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When you say like a longer lasting hydrazine, do you mean similar to the o.g hydrazine or the newer formulations? To me o.g hydrazine felt very different to excelsior buy still pretty damn good in its own right. Merry Christmas all.
Feels similar to OG from memory. But honestly only tried a bottle of one of the later white cap bottles and it’s been a minute so could be off. I have black cap bottles currently but haven’t tried them in over a year so not sure there. Nothing like excelsior or anything like that. But clean long last energy. I don’t get any wild euphoria or anything like that out of it

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Feels similar to OG from memory. But honestly only tried a bottle of one of the later white cap bottles and it’s been a minute so could be off. I have black cap bottles currently but haven’t tried them in over a year so not sure there. Nothing like excelsior or anything like that. But clean long last energy. I don’t get any wild euphoria or anything like that out of it
I think guys taking lower doses/less stims in general seem to report better response over the long term than those who desentizied themselves by taking too much for too long. Think once you’ve crossed a threshold of use you’ll never respond the same way. Phenibut is similar here. Once you take a lot one time even a one year break will never hit the same for that user IME.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get some from Eva’s if you can, it’s legit good…. Haven’t tried any from Predator, but my thermal spark and excelsior from Eva’s in NY are both
Top quality and excelsior is definitely better than the tubs I got from Predator….
Just went to Eva's again. They got 7/26 tubs now available. I just went with 11/25 again.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
How much was a tub at Eva and is it significantly better than predator in your opinion?
$70 or $80 if I remember correctly?

“significantly” better would be a matter of opinion for everyone I guess, but I think so.

IMO, it’s definitely better…..haven’t tried any thermal spark from Predator, the ones I got
From Eva’s have all been hitters and same as OG to me, still the best cut supplement since OG Detonate IMO…..

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have the link to Evas. I dont see it online. I can just call them later, but I know theres at least 3 locations.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$70 or $80 if I remember correctly?

“significantly” better would be a matter of opinion for everyone I guess, but I think so.

IMO, it’s definitely better…..haven’t tried any thermal spark from Predator, the ones I got
From Eva’s have all been hitters and same as OG to me, still the best cut supplement since OG Detonate IMO…..
$70 for TS. $80 for Excelsior

Imperial has been with Eva's since their start. I would wager the best batches are going to Eva's.

And it's in-store only. Not online. Not by phone.