Excelsior pre workout

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I still would love the forum opinion of anyone who had that OG Chrome label dragon excelsior….what was it like and how did it compare to exp 9/21 and later?

I always was fortunate to get consistent tubs but did notice that Exp 9/21 was slightly stronger to me, COULD NOT go past 0.75 scoops on that and was when I started weighing scoops…..

I noticed the scooper included seemed to be more than a 6g serving at a full scoop (comparing to the scooper in OG Craze, which was smaller and when I started noticing, because it measured out exactly to 6g). Always wondered if this was one reason why people had negative effects

Can’t imagine what batches prior to 9/21 and/or first run launches with that chrome label
Were like but would love input on anyone that tried them…..

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
always had a good experience and communication with Ruesco and Eva’s…..

Same great experience with Muscle Players, and always get great communication from Uncle Eddie, a real OG….

OG Excelsior and OG hydrazine came out soon after OG Craze got liquidated, so I expect the next best thing is just around the corner within the next 1-2 years like usual…. 😎🙌🏻😂
I'm honestly surprised that it's taking so long for the next hardcore "underground" PWO to hit the shelves. After all, if you consider that Excelsior was originally released in 2016, it's been literally almost 8 years since we've seen anything new in that space enter the market. With the negative publicity swirling around the current iteration of Excelsior, you'd think another small-time supplement manufacturer would be chomping at the bit to establish their presence with a new product.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still would love the forum opinion of anyone who had that OG Chrome label dragon excelsior….what was it like and how did it compare to exp 9/21 and later?

I always was fortunate to get consistent tubs but did notice that Exp 9/21 was slightly stronger to me, COULD NOT go past 0.75 scoops on that and was when I started weighing scoops…..

I noticed the scooper included seemed to be more than a 6g serving at a full scoop (comparing to the scooper in OG Craze, which was smaller and when I started noticing, because it measured out exactly to 6g). Always wondered if this was one reason why people had negative effects

Can’t imagine what batches prior to 9/21 and/or first run launches with that chrome label
Were like but would love input on anyone that tried them…..
I had the chrome label. I had the very first batch that ever came out

And that was why I left such a dramatic review on the forum

In my 20s I def had some recreational drug use. And strip clubs.

The OG excelsior absolutely reminded me of mixing an energy drink with a small line of cocaine.

Or maybe even some bath salts. I immediately knew something else was in it when I was gnashing my teeth and twirling glow sticks in between sets at the gym ( that's an attempted joke btw ;)

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I had the chrome label. I had the very first batch that ever came out

And that was why I left such a dramatic review on the forum

In my 20s I def had some recreational drug use. And strip clubs.

The OG excelsior absolutely reminded me of mixing an energy drink with a small line of cocaine.

Or maybe even some bath salts. I immediately knew something else was in it when I was gnashing my teeth and twirling glow sticks in between sets at the gym ( that's an attempted joke btw ;)
My man, there we go!

I knew we could count on a real OG to weigh in!

Would love to see some muscleman musings on a scoop of that OG chrome label dragon, would be like reading a passage of Harrison Ford’s dream in the movie Bladerunner…. 😂

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I just realised I started this thread. It’s possibly my 15min of fame !
Ironically I bought it , Excelsior that is and wasn’t keen , made me feel depressed and a high pulse rate .
Hydrazine was the gift from gods but that’s not what it was before either sadly . Not sure on the black pills …
Took a thermal spark the other day after laying in my drawer for nearly two years and had the house cleaned , dogs walked , and training done by midday!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As much as I want to chase the dragon, this stuff is probably far worse than any Rec and probably good for everyone it’s gone. I had so many chances to buy it but just like tin salts and phenibut I figured I’d best just live in ignorance. At least rec drugs were somewhat studied and had medicinal uses. If cocaine is that hard on your an hour imagine which something even stronger has for 12 - 24 hours. Craze always felt so clean to me that I thought the herbal ingredient list was true. Then one night I went out after work and brought to zip lock bags with scoop for me and my buddy who also worked late and he called me over a day later and still hasn’t been to bed.

Then one day I got a crazy berry bottle of craze after going through 5 normal tubs. One scoop
And I was balling on the phone and had to leave early. They are awesome but best they probably do away

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
As much as I want to chase the dragon, this stuff is probably far worse than any Rec and probably good for everyone it’s gone. I had so many chances to buy it but just like tin salts and phenibut I figured I’d best just live in ignorance. At least rec drugs were somewhat studied and had medicinal uses. If cocaine is that hard on your an hour imagine which something even stronger has for 12 - 24 hours. Craze always felt so clean to me that I thought the herbal ingredient list was true. Then one night I went out after work and brought to zip lock bags with scoop for me and my buddy who also worked late and he called me over a day later and still hasn’t been to bed.

Then one day I got a crazy berry bottle of craze after going through 5 normal tubs. One scoop
And I was balling on the phone and had to leave early. They are awesome but best they probably do away
That Berry Lemonade OG Craze was my favorite…..I remember when it was all the rage to stack that with a scoop of Hemovol for extra pumps and debate OG Craze vs. OG Jack3D…

Never tried Detonate or OG OxyElite Pro, but all these were considered babies compared to the upper shelf of GNC “hard hitters” like 1-AD and 1-OXO by Pat Arnold etc that you could buy as quick and easy as candy, and with a gold card discount to boot….look at us now!

Ah, the good ole days lol….😂

Last edited:
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That Berry Lemonade OG Craze was my favorite…..I remember when it was all the rage to stack that with a scoop of Hemovol for extra pumps and debate OG Craze vs. OG Jack3D…

Never tried Detonate or OG OxyElite Pro, but all these were considered babies compared to the upper shelf of GNC “hard hitters” like 1-AD and 1-OXO by Pat Arnold etc that you could buy as quick and easy as candy, and with a gold card discount to boot….look at us now!

Ah, the good ole days lol….😂
Unfortunately, I didn't try Craze until I bought my first tub in October 2012, and I felt literally nothing from it. Funny enough, a DS rep on another forum advised that I may have been a "non-responder" to the formula, although I think it's more plausible that I'd bought a tub that was manufactured after the meth analogue had been removed from the formula.

miamiboxing305

Awards
is the excelsior at PN legit? late to the party here but trying to get me a tub before its all gone. Are they ending supply soon or does no one know whats going on?

miamiboxing305

Awards
I'm honestly surprised that it's taking so long for the next hardcore "underground" PWO to hit the shelves. After all, if you consider that Excelsior was originally released in 2016, it's been literally almost 8 years since we've seen anything new in that space enter the market. With the negative publicity swirling around the current iteration of Excelsior, you'd think another small-time supplement manufacturer would be chomping at the bit to establish their presence with a new product.
Im in search for one, maybe its available and has been found out yet. Once the youtubers and all that make videos, the FDA probably goes after. So probably better be downlow.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Boom bitches!

20221010_155401.jpg

I couldn't let you guys have all the fun without me. And I wanted to know what's life like on the other side. In to psychosis - and beyond!

Was 2 scoops of Excelsior stacked with 2 caps of Hydrazine the standard beginner dose 🤔

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Boom bitches!

View attachment 223167

I couldn't let you guys have all the fun without me. And I wanted to know what's life like on the other side. In to psychosis - and beyond!

Was 2 scoops of Excelsior stacked with 2 caps of Hydrazine the standard beginner dose 🤔
let’s goo my boy 2 scoops + 2 hydrazine. See you at the top

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well.. That was a disappointment..

Took 1 heaping scoop of Excelsior and didn't notice much. Maybe decent energy levels still at the end of my WO, but not sure if anything out of the ordinary and if Excelsior played a role in that.

One effect seems to be present; I'm on a cut and now 4,5 h after ingestion still not hungry at all. It did make my stomach a bit upset and even drinking my post WO whey was a bit unpleasent. So maybe it's a good appetite suppressant. Some subtle sings of a 'different kind' of stimulation/effects maybe present here and there, which makes me think, that there might be something different in it, but the amount is very low (in my tub). But double dosing (or more) would most likely yield way too much caffeine/other stims and would end up just being awful.

Angel Dust hits way harder and I prefer it clearly over Excelsior. Angel Dust actually provides great pumps as well, which is surprising considering all the stims in it.

The Hydrazine I bought before Brexit was clearly better as well, 1 cap vs 1 scoop. I'll see about this latest Hydrazine some other day.

I guess this (6/24) Excelsior may be a decent morning stim for cutting and appetite suppressant, but one of the worst 80£ I've spent 😄

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Welp looks like my order is delayed....to wait or not to wait...mmm

View attachment 223075
go!

Would love to see some muscleman musings on a scoop
funnyvmuscleanamusings having become a drb
Well.. That was a disappointment..

Took 1 heaping scoop of Excelsior and didn't notice much. Maybe decent energy levels still at the end of my WO, but not sure if anything out of the ordinary and if Excelsior played a role in that.

One effect seems to be present; I'm on a cut and now 4,5 h after ingestion still not hungry at all. It did make my stomach a bit upset and even drinking my post WO whey was a bit unpleasent. So maybe it's a good appetite suppressant. Some subtle sings of a 'different kind' of stimulation/effects maybe present here and there, which makes me think, that there might be something different in it, but the amount is very low (in my tub). But double dosing (or more) would most likely yield way too much caffeine/other stims and would end up just being awful.

Angel Dust hits way harder and I prefer it clearly over Excelsior. Angel Dust actually provides great pumps as well, which is surprising considering all the stims in it.

The Hydrazine I bought before Brexit was clearly better as well, 1 cap vs 1 scoop. I'll see about this latest Hydrazine some other day.

I guess this (6/24) Excelsior may be a decent morning stim for cutting and appetite suppressant, but one of the worst 80£ I've spent 😄
I have been trying my red 5/24 after cutting out O.G. After quite a long break from any Excelsior one scoop felt like decent energy after adding a couple of cups of coffee.

Not recommended but to put it to the test today I had a full scoop in the morning... not feeling too stimmed out I actually had another full scoop 2 hours later.... Still didn´t feel too stimmed out , not exactly caffeine but heart rate slightly elevated though after that.

But my extra strong super tubs of 8/23 would provide more energy and forward motivation at just 3/4 scoop, going above one scoop always muscleman mania warning....

Good thing though now I feel sleepy and about to crash before 10 pm! Lol. Kind of likely that I have minor perma tolerance but still less than a scoop of 8/23 kicks much more ass than 2 scoops of 5/24 . Still though I warn against taking 2 scoops of any Excelsior. 2 Scoops of 8/24 would have me sleepless for 24 hours...

Another good thing is that this is helping me get over my infatuation and obsession that O.G Excelsior somehow created because sometimes after O.G

It is the Stim Devil himself taking control and telling you are on top of the world.... Lol. :devilish:

@Carolina Kid thanks for the tag .... I was thinking about trying to order the 6/24 ... I still think there might be different batches of 6/24? quite many O.G s voting for it but now another O.G veteran downvoting.

The appetite suppression is real though , kind of a mild toxic feeling. On fresh receptors one scoop is a bit reminiscent but then putting it to the test alternating with O.G and taking it again it is but a shadow in my experience.

My thoughts are that this seasons harvest somehow didn´t bring some of the active substances into full development, there is something similar but somehow lacking but I really don´t need this and the price is ridiculous for 2 scoops and I don´t even think I myself am funny like I would on good O.G lol :ROFLMAO:

Those of you who have done just a little online chemistry research like me can check that various stims do have similar molecular backbones but somehow putting certain molecules in different positions gives different effect and also different legislation.
There used to be rumours about a flourinated kind of molecule being used in Excelsior and when I googled around on that I saw that there have been so many similar variations of the flourinated substances, and then various other combinations.

I am not a chemist though but I believe the possible active combinations are many and maybe different seasons of the fruits and herbs used also can cause molecular variations? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

For those of you enjoying these new tubs never mind a fried O.Gs musings. Enjoy it and congratulations to having more responsive receptors.

I think they should change the name though maybe to ExcL the O.G to reflect that it almost is what CRZ was to Craze but this though is honestly active in a unique spicy way although not inspiring to me

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My man, there we go!

Would love to see some muscleman musings on a scoop of that OG chrome label dragon, would be like reading a passage of Harrison Ford’s dream in the movie Bladerunner…. 😂
Thanks I am afraid I am not getting into any funny moods after the 5/24 Lol :ROFLMAO:
That Bladerunner mentioning though makes me remember Tokyo where I lived in the early 2000s and some nights of very futuristic unreal dances in psychedelic trance clubs and parties even wilder than my wildest O.G workouts... :love:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unfortunately, I didn't try Craze until I bought my first tub in October 2012, and I felt literally nothing from it. Funny enough, a DS rep on another forum advised that I may have been a "non-responder" to the formula, although I think it's more plausible that I'd bought a tub that was manufactured after the meth analogue had been removed from the formula.
matt Cahill of Driven Sports was telling people on bodybuilding.com to shake the tub! Duh! :ROFLMAO: But yeah some of the tubs of Craze in the end were even more duds than the new Excelsior in my experience.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My man, there we go!

Never had the chrome only 10/22 But my musings after my Craze Summer Tea were really far out in my head. I remember having such a sensory overload on so many levels.
Memories of the past, reflections in my mind and almost seeing the music in colors listening to AFX , AKA Aphex Twins Analords a very intense techno album and then heading out in Mumbai were I was doing an advanced trainers course at Golds Gym.

I don´t know how many of you remember?
my past musings when I even wrote about the street butchers shop with the owner chilling out in a dhoti waist clothing and tank top the bodies of slaughtered animals for sale hanging from the plastic tarpaulin ceiling.. Lol

I don´t remember if that comment was part of the old thread that got removed lol :ROFLMAO:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My man, there we go!

Thanks for tagging me ! Lol
I was just sitting here getting depressed on the 5/24 Execlsior but just trying and remember the O.G stuff gives me a flashback mood boost! :ROFLMAO:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With all the publicity and this forum going on if any of us honest impulsive O.G people would get a hold of the new thing and tell it here surely many would try it and perhaps next time the FDA would be quicker?

Who wouldn´t buy Muscleman Pretyping True Mania inducing supplement or PWO? Lol
I am smelling some money here.. lol

But I am too honest to do that lol

I actually do have another persona that thinks muscleman has been a crazy man and if he just could stop drinking that pink stuff and sober up and get a life beyond muscles.... :love:

The thing with O.G Exelsior I believe in the beginning when the tubs were the strongest it wasn´t sold at so many places and not that many people tried it.
Had it been more widespread more negative reports from taking too much would have emerged or even deaths like the case with reported dead soldiers dying after taking too many OxyelitePro I believe there was a case reported back in 2013 or os?

And another thing , serious fiendish personalities getting their hands on O.G like stuff might not quite until they drop...
Dead people write no reports... but let´s hope it hasn´t happen to many, but any stim too much at a single time could possibly screw anybody´s heart.

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I tried today 10/22 magic expierence .not this **** from PN 05/24. .06/24
Excuse me but are you saying 6/24 gave you a 10/22 like experience?

I remember you also posted God mode here after trying 5/24 the first time then you posted back and said you only got that effect the first time?

Enjoying jaw clenching?
Lol makings some grand future plans? In that case write them down before it wears off :ROFLMAO:

I guess it´s individual how people are affected but good luck with sleep if you took it too late .
I guess if you trained really hard it might help too sleep though.
Like @zufir also wrote the last training period of mine whenever I had some strong Execlsior I would be so focused in my workouts, not training heavy but focused on light weights high rep maximum pump and about 12 hours later when it started wearing off I was getting the worst soreness of muscles ever ,

now though I am post muscles having given up on trying to become Thor and getting more into magic like Loki and Doctor Strange if you have been watching Marvel movies?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not excelsior but order some MA labs aterall and methyl blue. They arrive tomorrow along with Mitradopa. Love Mitradopa you can see my thoughts on the thread. I will update on the other two

miamiboxing305

Awards
Is crack gold as good as this stuff by the way guys?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Not excelsior but order some MA labs aterall and methyl blue. They arrive tomorrow along with Mitradopa. Love Mitradopa you can see my thoughts on the thread. I will update on the other two
aterall actually looks like a decent formula. 2 caps looks nice.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Has anybody had a drugs test either with work or roadside with hydrazine, excelsior and thermal spark etc ? Be interesting to see what would come up.

miamiboxing305

Awards
We need something new that’s affordable that’s similar to this. Any reccomandations?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
has anyone found a way to fall asleep after excelsior ? 😂
Have you found another tub that causes sleeplessness lately?
Otherwise that´s the only great thing about my new red 5/24 PN tub , I can go to sleep and no mania.... :ROFLMAO:

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone want to sell a sample
Of their OG so I can experience the mania?

Also, never taken excelsior, but MA supps Atteral ER combined with Mitradopa is insane

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone want to sell a sample
Of their OG so I can experience the mania?

Also, never taken excelsior, but MA supps Atteral ER combined with Mitradopa is insane
Not selling, but I think many people who experienced negative effects on O.G like mentioned before simply overdosed.

Like I do to compare tubs I try one batch then I wait a day or two and try another tub. When they started mixing up the batches after 10/22 I immediately noticed the difference. Some 8/23 were a bit different but then I was lucky to score a bunch that were as rock solid as 10/22.

I am sad it is gone, today I dosed just a bit over half a scoop of the 8/23 at 10:30 am together with head gear some nootropic gamers pwo with about 200mg guarana caffeine. Lately many stims give me bad sides, pretty much all but Excelsior in modest doses lol and even guarana is a bit stressful.
The first two hours I was a bit overstimmed kind of like from caffeine from the guarana, I am familiar with that. I did boost with a combination of taurine and alcar and dl phenylalanine.
Taurine and alcar a combo I learned from a biomedical clinic a combo to help treat ADHD etc... dl phenylalanine for me as well feels like a suitable precursor to dopamine rather than taurine. Then I also had some liposomal b12 methyl cobolamin again methylcobolamine according to biomedical treatment might help with methylation in the liver that help to regulate our blood sugar and so many other bodily functions.
I have also used NAC that besides from being detoxing might help a little bit with dopamine receptors according to some studies.

These amino acids do not dramatically alter my stim experience but maybe my combination today helps to prolong my energy levels and mental focus.
I believe it is quite individual what suits different people and you just have to experiment.
It can be pricey but I have been taking chances with cheap bulk powders and dosing with scoops

Anyhow after my caffeine jitters went away around 1 pm I have been feeling super focused and energized all day long, still now 9pm ready to go, after full day out on town cooking and cleaning kitchen like a boss lol.

I have gone through a whole tub of new red 5/24 from PN and tried that in many combinations as well but even at two scoops, spread out beware don´t do that still at two scoops in a day I feel mediocre after that and even just over half a scoop O.G blows it away.

I am sad it is gone. I don´t really use O.G for training as I overtrained when I did, but for me it is the ultimate function fuel for any task or just a long day full of awareness. So just keeping my last remaining O.G stash for special days-

Just over half a scoop in the morning and maybe I can sleep tonight but would I have dosed higher and later in the day even prescribed sleeping meds barely put me to sleep lol.

I guess it was just too powerful to be around any longer and I guess fiendish people did overdose and more would have done so, but in small amounts on fresh receptors it is almost like magic function fuel for me.
Truth is quite a few nights I barely slept and guess what the only remedy was to get going the next day if there was something important coming up?
Yes some more pink fairy dust and it worked quite amazingly well even after barely sleeping and for a few days but totally not sustainable and that really burns anybodies reserves of nutrients and signal substances etc....

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So basically the new excelsiors are bunk?
If you never had O.G it is still different from other stims, some here seem to like the new tubs. Personally I am sad because although they almost resemble old tubs for a little moment if I have fressh receptors, then I notice the energy focus and mood dont really get there and even with double or threedouble dose compared to O.G I get sleepy and depressed, not buying again.
Gonna build tine machine to go back in time and buy more O.G though :)

miamiboxing305

Awards
If you never had O.G it is still different from other stims, some here seem to like the new tubs. Personally I am sad because although they almost resemble old tubs for a little moment if I have fressh receptors, then I notice the energy focus and mood dont really get there and even with double or threedouble dose compared to O.G I get sleepy and depressed, not buying again.
Gonna build tine machine to go back in time and buy more O.G though :)
Thanks for the info. I got a 6/24 batch coming. Do you think the new batches are still “enhanced”?

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Thanks for the info. I got a 6/24 batch coming. Do you think the new batches are still “enhanced”?
Yes. Its still better then other normal PWOs. Just not meth or cocaine like people seem to want.

At this point i probably dont remember how strong the og was. But the red one still kick the ass of the other PWOs you can buy

Imho

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In my experiences and opinion I am guessing that they are "enhanced" in a different way that DMHA PWOs- I feel for example old 1,3 dimeth called DMAA today and am not sure but I even threw out my first and only tub of jack3d... It was strong but I got a short temper and couldn´t sleep for a long ti, after that as well
Being a bit short of energy and motivation chemically quite linked to my dopamine system too often unfortunately and the use of any stim for too long leaves base levels of energy before where it was before stimulants or actually sinking way lower than before and being in a cycle like that too long makes it harder to get back.

But like Jimi Hendrix sings in Message to love:

"With the power of soul
Anything is possible
With the power of you
Anything you want to do"

https://fb.watch/giWc-P8Jk7/ Message to Live at Woodstock 1969 <3

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do not recommend this product, it ended in the bathroom as my money : no effect
I would take Arez white if you support yohimbine and if not Re1Gn but the US version because for me the EU ver is not as good
If you only would have saved your tub and sold it in the future to some Excelsior head in this thread instead 😂🕺

miamiboxing305

Awards
Just got 2 tubs from ruesco. First tub was severely underwhelming. Not sure about second tub cause I think I’m going to sell it so don’t want to open it.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got 2 tubs from ruesco. First tub was severely underwhelming. Not sure about second tub cause I think I’m going to sell it so don’t want to open it.
Just curious -- how much were you looking to get for the second tub, if you do decide to sell it?