Eviscerate bff with a waist belt

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
If I apply eviscerate bff in the morning and train at 5 pm with a mcdavid waist belt, will that decrease any effects of the eviscerate? I would think not, but with the increased sweating I wasn't sure.

Thanks

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I apply eviscerate bff in the morning and train at 5 pm with a mcdavid waist belt, will that decrease any effects of the eviscerate? I would think not, but with the increased sweating I wasn't sure.

Thanks
I wouldn't think so at all. That's a long time between application and workout. Definitely let us know your results!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
I wear the l belt to bed sometimes after applying.

It works well. I would use it more during your workout. The heat sets off the ingredients by opening up pores and allowing more blood flow IMO

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
I thought it might be a good combination but wasn't sure. The belt by itself almost gets gets as warm smolder but goes away when you take the belt off. I'll let you know how this combo works.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it might be a good combination but wasn't sure. The belt by itself almost gets gets as warm smolder but goes away when you take the belt off. I'll let you know how this combo works.
No need. I'm doin it at the moment lol. Works great