Eviscerate BFF grit

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt,

Just wondering what I can do with my BFF.

I'm like 2/3 done with the bottle and it's just super gritty

Is there something I can add to the formula to remove some of the grit?

On hand I have smolder, and absolutely abliderated

I don't have any carriers but if there's something easily found let me know ill add it

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never encountered what could be called grit in any of them. If something did fall out of solution (all of the Eviscerate products are very close to saturation point) then putting it into a hot water bath for 15 minutes, then shaking vigorously should help.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never encountered what could be called grit in any of them. If something did fall out of solution (all of the Eviscerate products are very close to saturation point) then putting it into a hot water bath for 15 minutes, then shaking vigorously should help.
I will try that today and let you know

How hot should the water be?

What about microwave

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try to get the water right around 120-130 degrees.

I have found some conflicting information on the safety of microwaving HDPE plastics. I can test it out in a bit it you'd like and get back with you?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try to get the water right around 120-130 degrees.

I have found some conflicting information on the safety of microwaving HDPE plastics. I can test it out in a bit it you'd like and get back with you?
Sure,

If you microwave. Take the top off.

Thanks matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 seconds was fine, but the thinnest part of the bottle did get a little warm. I would probably not go over 15 seconds.

And remember, the thickeners are heat sensitive and you will come out with a much thinner product. It will rethicken as it cools down.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 seconds was fine, but the thinnest part of the bottle did get a little warm. I would probably not go over 15 seconds.

And remember, the thickeners are heat sensitive and you will come out with a much thinner product. It will rethicken as it cools down.
Thank you!