Everything one should know before takeing the GHRP-2/CJC stack

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks man, i understand now. i ment the twice a week and 1000mcg not 100....so yea were on the same page.

All i see is CJC-1293 GRF 1-29 w/o DAC. Is this the same thing were discussing here?
Probably. There are several different names for it....what I usually look for is CJC-1295 w/o DAC or MOD GRF 1-29

davidq

davidq

Awards
Okay I need help from the peptide pro's. I got cjc-1293 and ghrp-6 from extreme peptides. It is not specific whether the cjc has DAC.

Is it okay that I'm using cjc 1293 and not 1295. The only thing I've noticed is I sweat more i the gym,it keeps me very lean, no hunger sides yet at least nothing abnormal, my skin looks healthier, and I do sleep deeper.Sex drive is down on this stuff though for sure. What do you guys think.
Oh and when I took this stuff with clen in the beggining I got mad head aches.which i've read about

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Okay I need help from the peptide pro's. I got cjc-1293 and ghrp-6 from extreme peptides. It is not specific whether the cjc has DAC.

Is it okay that I'm using cjc 1293 and not 1295. The only thing I've noticed is I sweat more i the gym,it keeps me very lean, no hunger sides yet at least nothing abnormal, my skin looks healthier, and I do sleep deeper.Sex drive is down on this stuff though for sure. What do you guys think.
Oh and when I took this stuff with clen in the beggining I got mad head aches.which i've read about
It's a little tricky, because with some sites you never know what you're getting.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Thanks Force of Green I was hopping you would respond since you seem to be knowledge about about cjc and ghrp what about the 1293 and 1295 thing is there a diffenrce I read there isn't. Ya who knows if it has DAC cuz it doesnt say.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Force of Green I was hopping you would respond since you seem to be knowledge about about cjc and ghrp what about the 1293 and 1295 thing is there a diffenrce I read there isn't. Ya who knows if it has DAC cuz it doesnt say.
Hey Davidq! I wish I could be of more help with this. I figured I'd state the rule of thumb with peptides and peptide sources: A lot of sources and sites, you can never be sure of what you're getting. I ended up getting ripped off a couple times with peptides. I learn quickly and find a site that will be good enough to make right for the wrong and resolve the issue. I don't know the exact rules of giving out sites, but is it ok if I gave my email addres to you here in the thread? My mailbox on here is messed up anyhow.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Ya of course FOG. I think extreme peptides is reputable they have many reps and people have seem to gotten results with their products.but who knows

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ya of course FOG. I think extreme peptides is reputable they have many reps and people have seem to gotten results with their products.but who knows
I have used them before as well. In my opinion, they have been good for me as well! I recently ordered some cjc-1295 w/o DAC and ipamorelin from a site that has buy 2 and get 1 free and the price is very inexpensive and I've been using the mix pre-bed at 200mcg each and I've been recovering better. I am just using it for the sleep benefits, though since I workout m/w/f I may do a post workout dose as well.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
could you help me too green? email

i think i know the site you're talking about but please send me a way to contact you?

Kevin James

Kevin James

Awards
Hey I would love some help as well. Out of stock where mentioned above (mod cjc) thanks guys