Everything But The Kitchen Sink - Something Like a Log

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am a bit late to the spring rush. Was forced to mostly not lift at all for the past 5-6 weeks. I am down about 5lbs and up almost 2% body fat. I am starting this cycle today at 196lbs and roughly 11% body fat.

235mg Test E (TRT Dose)
95mg Nand E (TRT Dose)
583mg Primo
60mg Var

6iu HGH
200mcg Ipamorelin
100mcg CJC no DAC
60mcg IGF-1 LR3
10iu Slin per carb heavy meal/workout 2-3 per day
6mg Exem every day

Roughly 100g of MuscleTech Clear Whey per day to supplement my diet. The goal is steady solid gains and fat loss. I hope to reach my target by late Aug. 205lbs and <8% body fat.

I will train 5-6 days per week as my body allows. Easing back into it today with some heavy shoulder and chest work. Still trying to figure out how to properly train legs without baring weight on my Achilles. I tried deadlift and nearly fell over backwards. lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you manage your HDL/LDL/TRIGS when running just TRT? Are you just lucky that the basics (diet, cardio) keep them in range, or do you have to take supps/meds to assist?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m really curious how you manage to get those odd dosages accurate, lol! Either way, good luck.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How do you manage your HDL/LDL/TRIGS when running just TRT? Are you just lucky that the basics (diet, cardio) keep them in range, or do you have to take supps/meds to assist?
I have extremely low LDL and Trigs. Pretty much the only fat I get is from avocados, olive oil, chicken breast, and pork loin, so my HDL isn't super low, but it is below recommended. I don't take anything to assist.

Reactions: Nac
MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good that you found a way to measure it.
It works out to pinning one ml per day, so I can use slin pins for everything.

194lbs today, but I've been cutting for the last couple of weeks to try to shed some of this fat.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had a house fire on the 9th and have only gotten to the gym once since. This has been one hell of a year! I legit cannot win at anything. lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the look of this cycle. Anything with peptides or hgh in peaks my interest

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In! Interesting cycle! Curious about your insulin protocol... so you’re going to do 10ius 3 times a day? Of fast acting?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
In! Interesting cycle! Curious about your insulin protocol... so you’re going to do 10ius 3 times a day? Of fast acting?
I couldn't get log, so I'm doing a single dose of R 1-2 hours before breakfast. Pinning it with the LR3 and Ipa/CJC. Only doing 3iu GH before bed and PWO. I gotta keep the slin jabs away from the GH pins when using R. It's a bit like juggling cats and I'm a pin cushion.