Ever been called out?

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
Not being a **** at all but are you sure they're only 15? mine are 15 and I would think at 220 yours would be larger than mine. But then again everyone carries weight different
i could be measuring them wrong, but yea im pretty sure there only 15in but they look bigger i think lol

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i could be measuring them wrong, but yea im pretty sure there only 15in but they look bigger i think lol
Dam, mine are 16.25" at the same weight/height. Crazy how people fill out differently.

permanabol

Awards
How I would reply If every asked "Do you use steroids?"
"Yes. I use a special designer drug like which results in massive gains in size. It's called 'KFC'."
bet you would see quite a bit more of KFC :food:

dpfisher

i just asked in this thread cause i knew it is a popular thread and i would get a quick answer sorry if i ticked ya off my bad. And in that case any medical steriod would have the same side effects?
I suppose medical steroids if sold OTC would have to have the same label, but that does not mean they all have the same side effects.

hahah i was just telling my roomate about that last night.. bacon chicken and cheese dude.. no bun
Plus about 2g of sodium. I'd be willing to eat a fair amount of fast food if it weren't for the sodium content.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Sodium should be the last thing you worry about unless you're competiting...as long as you are drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day and busting your ass in the gym along with some cardio you'll sweat that sodium out. Sodium is an important electrolyte don't underestimate it.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people think my arms are much larger than they are. I sit at about 18-18.5 and everyone is like bro, what size are your guns...20"? I usually reply that I have no idea what guns they are refering to.

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
My arms are probably 10 inches or so never measured them but i only weigh 120 at 5'8.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
called out by dad. stretch marks under arms that were never there before.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Sodium should be the last thing you worry about unless you're competiting...as long as you are drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day and busting your ass in the gym along with some cardio you'll sweat that sodium out. Sodium is an important electrolyte don't underestimate it.
Very true, but you do have to be careful. SD and other PH's can raise your BP and too much sodium can send it even higher. But you are right, if you're doing a lot of cardio it's really important.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Last summer I was around 200 pounds and one of my neighbors was yelling at me from his balcony trying to call me out for steroid use. The funny thing is, I only did my first cycle of Superdrol back at the beginning of this year. I had never touched anything but creatine and nitric oxide before that. I hate stupid people who assume that just because you're musclular you have to be on steroids. As though eating right and working your ass off in the gym doesn't produce any results without drugs. And it's always some scrawny little **** who's never touched a weigh in his life. Haters.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Last summer I was around 200 pounds and one of my neighbors was yelling at me from his balcony trying to call me out for steroid use. The funny thing is, I only did my first cycle of Superdrol back at the beginning of this year. I had never touched anything but creatine and nitric oxide before that. I hate stupid people who assume that just because you're musclular you have to be on steroids. As though eating right and working your ass off in the gym doesn't produce any results without drugs. And it's always some scrawny little **** who's never touched a weigh in his life. Haters.
Live your m'fing life. Get your hustle on. Understand people are gonna hate you regardless. Get that out of your head, that fantasy world where people ain't hating on you. You gotta be grateful. You need haters. WTF you complaining about. WTF do you think a haters job is? To f'ing hate. So let them do their damn job. WTF you complaining about. Ladies if you got 14 women hating on you, you need to figure out how the hell to get to 16 before the summer gets here. WTF you mad about. Fellas, if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of those m'fers. WTF you complaining about. If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me. Sit back and say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is, bitch. - KATT WILLIAMS

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Very true, but you do have to be careful. SD and other PH's can raise your BP and too much sodium can send it even higher. But you are right, if you're doing a lot of cardio it's really important.
:werd:

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I got called out in the middle of the gym a couple weeks back... I was giving this girl I know a hard time and she yells "whatever, go shoot up some more steroids". She was just messing around, but the way she said it could have gotten me into trouble since anybody who didn't know her (she's constantly saying dumb stuff) might have believed her. The funniest thing about it is that I've never juiced.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God damnit Ronin, I wish I didnt rep you like 10 minutes ago, because that pic had me laughing hard and deserves major rep.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
God damnit Ronin, I wish I didnt rep you like 10 minutes ago, because that pic had me laughing hard and deserves major rep.
lol yea I have it as meh cell phone WP right now haha, makes me laugh every time.:sgrin:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I get called out all the time at work. The term "STEROIDS" is thrown at me literally 2 times a day. I am eating constantly and get the comment that its because I take steroids or I when get irritated due to the idiots surrounding me at work I hear "STEROIDS" yelled from another cube. It doesn't bug me. I have an extremely hot girl friend and can bench over 400 lbs. They are fat, sinlge, weeze walking from the parking lot to the building and couldn't bench what I curl lol.

Wheather you juice or not, take it in stride and laugh it off boys. They are just jealous of us. Dont ever let them get to you!

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I get called out all the time at work. The term "STEROIDS" is thrown at me literally 2 times a day. I am eating constantly and get the comment that its because I take steroids or I when get irritated due to the idiots surrounding me at work I hear "STEROIDS" yelled from another cube. It doesn't bug me. I have an extremely hot girl friend and can bench over 400 lbs. They are fat, sinlge, weeze walking from the parking lot to the building and couldn't bench what I curl lol.

Wheather you juice or not, take it in stride and laugh it off boys. They are just jealous of us. Dont ever let them get to you!
Just go all roid rage on them. Start screaming, rip your shirt off and start tearing down their cubicle walls and throwing computer monitors. That should shut them up. I bet no one says a word about steroids to you again.

I worked in an office for 10 years. God I would love to see something like that.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Lol I would cheer that on if I ever saw that! The would be hilarious!!!

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I heard it some place that if a fat slob looses his temper and does something stupid he is just having a bad day, but if a guy in shape does the same its roid rage.

NOwa

NOwa

Awards
I'd just let the guy heckling sit there and I wouldn't say anything. If someone feels the need to act foolish and say something like that then they're more than likely jealous. So take it as a complement. My entire last semester at school I worked with two guys that constantly called me "steroids". They didn't know anything but just were upset by the fact that they were my height just 40lbs lighter:) And it might have had something to do with the fact that one of them's ex gf *who is an extremely hot redhead, talked/talks to me all the time. What the hell ever, people are going to say what they will, but it doesn't matter just keep lifting.

I'm not against steroids (obviously) I'm just against people using them irresponsibly, which I used to see a lot in college. And that's the only reason I would ever call someone out myself.

I was also called out by an ex gf months after we broke up a few years ago (While on my first cycle of EPI). She looks at me and says "Are you on something you look bigger" and then proceeded to try to hook up later that night. I just told her she'd never know and I'm more interested in girls that keep themselves up now. It pissed her off but whatever, she deserved it for constantly badgering me about creatine being a steroid.
ROFL creatine its a steroid. As is tuna.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm used to it. At my size, it's usually a pathetic attempt at an insult because they either can't come up with anything else or they really don't want to fight and want to "save face," as this usually happens when I'm in a confrontation or disagreement with someone. They'll say, "Damn! Them steroids make you act like THAT?" Or, "That's why you use steroids!" I usually just laugh it off. I've found a good retort in:

"Well, look at it this way. If YOU used steroids, you STILL wouldn't be as big as me. Better drink your milk." Or, "You're right. I should be fat/out-of-shape/skinny and lazy just like you." Works every time. You should see how mad they get. The best comeback I ever had was when this really loud girl on the street said to me, "That looks like that hurts!" She was sarcastically referring to my body size. Not missing a beat, since she didn't exactly have the best shape, I retorted, "No, it probably hurts more to look like you." People died laughing at her. And I wound up f*cking the girl that was with her.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
I usually just kill my wife and 3 kids then hang myself when someone calls me out

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im still in highschool, and I got one of my buddies lifting with me pretty hard this summer until now. everyone said this year how he got so *uckin huge over the summer and he must be on roids and hes stacked and people were telling other people he could bench over 300... and all that happened is I taught him a bunch of lifts and we hit it hard every day. got hiim some creatine and protein and some tight shirts and tada. Meanwhile Im the stronger one and everyones just like oh, your still big oh well. Ha. as some people were commenting on carrying weight. alot of people think I weigh like 200 and alot of people think I weigh about 160. I actually weigh about 185 at 5 9. Im decent sized, pretty big for my age, just wish I was taller. but never the less I get people asking me what I take. I walk into the bathroom and one of the kids I used to play football with asks me what I take. my buddy asked me what I did to get bigger biceps over summer. I get asked all kinda of stupid questions, obviously by kids who know nothing. Ive never touched a PH, of course. all my stuff was natural with creatine, protein, and other easy stuff like that. the hardest stuff I ever took is Ghenerate and Igh1 which was mostly for recovery sleep and joints, and ive been on that less than a month. I went from 145 to 190 in a year. 45 pounds , 0 inches taller. all through hardwork, nutrition, simple supps. thats the kinda stuff people attribute to steriods. I dont look huge but I just got bigger fast. Im sure when Im older like most of you people will talk. I look forward to laughing in their face.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who needs prohormones when you've got puberty?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, suck on it :p haha. Im makin use of everything I got now that Im young. too bad I only grow less than 2 inches in almost 4 years... If I do grow again though Im gona be happy. puberty>PHs>Test ? ;) according to ChMilk?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 5 years til I think about runnin a PH... damn that seems far

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yea, suck on it :p haha. Im makin use of everything I got now that Im young. too bad I only grow less than 2 inches in almost 4 years... If I do grow again though Im gona be happy. puberty>PHs>Test ? ;) according to ChMilk?
Respect the sinner, pup. Suck on it, isnt cool. Bad manners.

Enjoy the youth, it will pass quickly. I promise this.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Respect the sinner, pup. Suck on it, isnt cool. Bad manners.

Enjoy the youth, it will pass quickly. I promise this.
Yes, I agree. But we're on your side. Congrats on your new size and being intelligent enough to pass on the PHs until you have fully matured in ALL ways. Please keep us posted on your progress and you might even want to log it. This way you'll see what's happening.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I say 7000 calories and 2 gallons of water a day!! Thats how you get all "swole"

That usually ruins peoples' day :D

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya, but I don't even care anymore...

I just get frustrated when they try to talk to me about it when they have no clue what they are talking about.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
yes. i wasn't at the time so I said thank you :crazy:

side note: a few guys that lift at 6am basically had a "i've done steroids" coming out party. It was a very emotional day

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
too much estro rebound maybe?

Hmmmm... LOL