Ever been called out?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am waiting for this girl to call me out when I wither away after this cycle. She has met me at my biggest and strongest and likes it.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
no offense to some guys on here but i am looking at these statistic and you guys arent that big to be on roids. all my buddies who have taking phs and/or roids are alot bigger for example my buddie who is 22 took a ph and he is 5'6 weighs 177 and is shredded. This is not everyone either some of you guys are FREAKS hahah of all us little guys i a
on behalf of all us little guys i apologize for over steping my stats. man 5'6" 177 i remember when i was 14 good times

Shane0Mac

Awards
everywhere i go i get called out, it can be nice but it gets annoying, but i guess thats the price i pay for being so huge and ripped :silly:

at1010

Awards
  • Established
wedlund if your stats are correct your a perfect example of a guy who has great stats and i would have expected to have taken cycles. My friend who is 5'6 177 has only taken one or two cycles and i still stand strong that he has better stats then alot of guys who are posting on here who have claimed to take all these roids and get called out. I myself am not a huge guy i am just hoping that with roids i would have some fairly freakish stats

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
wedlund if your stats are correct your a perfect example of a guy who has great stats and i would have expected to have taken cycles. My friend who is 5'6 177 has only taken one or two cycles and i still stand strong that he has better stats then alot of guys who are posting on here who have claimed to take all these roids and get called out. I myself am not a huge guy i am just hoping that with roids i would have some fairly freakish stats
Just because there might be stats that don't seem impressive doesn't mean much I don't change my stats after every lb I gain and I'm sure others do the same thing. And since I started lifting when I was 6'2 and 145 (didnt take anything until I was about 185) I've been suspected of using since I'm now 207. People carry their weight different from person to person and just the weight increase is enough to cause people to wonder.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
yes my stats are correct it took many years to get there.i sat at 210 ish for many years run a cycle jump up to 220 drop back to 210.in the last 5 years i went from 230 to 265 ish and keep it. i owe that to the fact that i do not party any more and run a tight diet.it is hard to keep your gaines when you do not eat right and keep feeding those muscles.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
So little does ye know.

Unless you start talking crazy multi-compound cycles, a basic test cyp or Enan cycle will not give freakish stats. Genetics, diet and training will/will not do the majority of that. Most of which could be had without cycle with discipline and proper diet at a much slower rate.

Your buddy has great genes, I know all kinds of guys at my gym that eat like ****, work arms/chest out only, and are less than 200 pounds and are still "huge/ripped".......all NATTY and in there late teens and early 20's.........This isnt an anomoly.

I see dont see your point AT1010. Please state it again.

Genes, diet,training and enhancers in that order are the most significant variables in this game. ( basic test e or c cycles)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes my stats are correct it took many years to get there.i sat at 210 ish for many years run a cycle jump up to 220 drop back to 210.in the last 5 years i went from 230 to 265 ish and keep it. i owe that to the fact that i do not party any more and run a tight diet.it is hard to keep your gaines when you do not eat right and keep feeding those muscles.
what is ur current bf%?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
wedlund your a monster! it sucks only being 19 i wanna run a cycle but i am deff waiting till atleast 21.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
diet learn how to use your diet a cycle gives you a jump it does not make you big.diet is everything. clean food your body can use to grow.when your bulking and trying to get down 3500 cal of clean food it sucks

at1010

Awards
  • Established
yeah i have really really really picked up my dieting since i have been at college. i eat alot of chicken and fruit. i dont eat fastfood but once a week and i stay away from all dressing and stuff like that. As far as waiting till i am 25 i will try, but i cant make any promises. it is already tempting to use, but i know i shouldnt so i want to wait. I am getting great results off of products like Mstak now anways.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I am waiting for this girl to call me out when I wither away after this cycle. She has met me at my biggest and strongest and likes it.
well i only see one solution..stay on until u get sick of ****ing her lol

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I had a buddy in H.S. who actually had to turn sideways to get through the doors his lats were so wide he couldn't put his arms down low enough to walk straight in. No idea what he was running, but he was the biggest kid in school obviously

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i waited till i was 200 lbs to juice... but weight means nothing .. im prob 198-199 now.. and im not only bigger and thicker.. im i went from 14-15% percent to 8-9 percent now... and gained a hell of alot of muscle maturity and density.. just looking at someones height and weight does not give u the full picture.. u can never tell .. hell ive been up to 220.. and i look bigger and more ripped right now at about 200lbs... hell david henry bodybuilds at 202 and under... r we gonna say hes small cause hes 200lbs ... no way man... thats why when someone is 200lbs at 18 they r far smaller and their muscles dont look the same as when that person is 24 at that weight ...now my stats arent all that fantastic 200lbs at 5'10.. and in a few weeks when im down even more.. ppl may look at my stats and say i shouldnt use roids.. but hell i can do twice my weight on bench dl 525lbs and rep 405 on squat all at under 200 which is decent for a bodybuilder @ under 10 percent

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
i waited till i was 200 lbs to juice... but weight means nothing .. im prob 198-199 now.. and im not only bigger and thicker.. im i went from 14-15% percent to 8-9 percent now... and gained a hell of alot of muscle maturity and density.. just looking at someones height and weight does not give u the full picture.. u can never tell .. hell ive been up to 220.. and i look bigger and more ripped right now at about 200lbs... hell david henry bodybuilds at 202 and under... r we gonna say hes small cause hes 200lbs ... no way man... thats why when someone is 200lbs at 18 they r far smaller and their muscles dont look the same as when that person is 24 at that weight ...now my stats arent all that fantastic 200lbs at 5'10.. and in a few weeks when im down even more.. ppl may look at my stats and say i shouldnt use roids.. but hell i can do twice my weight on bench dl 525lbs and rep 405 on squat all at under 200 which is decent for a bodybuilder @ under 10 percent
Those numbers are insane...for some YOUR WEIGHT.

I'm totally kidding, brah. Those numbers are impressive for anyone. I'll get there someday haha

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
Any large people that actually did it without steriods?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
diet learn how to use your diet a cycle gives you a jump it does not make you big.diet is everything. clean food your body can use to grow.when your bulking and trying to get down 3500 cal of clean food it sucks
Truth right here especially that last part.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ehh, sometimes. Just by the people who know me though.

One time my friend yelled "dude you can totally your on steroids!!!" once I finished benching. Needless to say a bunch of people started staring.

But I'm not even that big, obviously.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I think my stats are pretty solid, not the best, but above my genetic potential.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Seriously if people ask me what i'm taking I just smile and say creatine and whey protein haha

or tell them that my CEO is giving me my testosterone injections or that i'm getting test covered by my health plan.

Just be a smart ass, it's funny. laugh about it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd say "thanks for the compliment." I can't see being bothered by someone giving me a compliment :) It's all about perception.

If you truly aren't ok with taking drugs, then you'll naturally have a defensive response. Think about who you are and what you are doing with steroids.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Not a single person here denies getting high off of weed, pills, whatever... No one denies getting hammered every other day... Everyone brags about getting arrested for possession...

What's the difference? Some of these people flaunt their ability to smoke weed like its a God given gift. At least AAS' are doing someone good =D

at1010

Awards
  • Established
good points chubbinmuffin. I have even taken college level course where the professor says that he thinks certain types or roids and gh would be good for the body but it is just overkill when used like bodybuilders and such. My point being i think everything is ok in moderation and if that happens to be roids or phs then so be it. Better than smoking dope IMO

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Got vids?

I will rep for vids.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I'm not doubting big zach. I can throw some crazy weight up myself. Dip more than my body weight (weight attached to a belt), almost double my weight on bench... can't squat crap though =D

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
its all jealosy most people arent willing to dedicate themselves to anything and are jealos of those who do and are successful i take it as a compliment

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
. hell david henry bodybuilds at 202 and under... r we gonna say hes small cause hes 200lbs ... no way man... thats why when someone is 200lbs at 18 they r far smaller and their muscles dont look the same as when that person is 24 at that weight .
He can compete at that weight and look large because he is 5'5. Not because of muscle maturity alone. Franco also a short man competed at 185. Height to weight ratio is pretty relevant.

ianm4208

Awards
Last Saturday night I was at a party when a not so close friend yells out, "damn dude, u must be on steroids. U get bigger everytime I see u!" I instantly thought of this thread. Before I had a chance to rebuttle, my buddy instantly says, "naw, that mother ****er just eats 15 ****ing times a day" and then proceeded to tell a story of how much I eat. Haha thanx Jeremy! Only if u knew u just lied for me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last Saturday night I was at a party when a not so close friend yells out, "damn dude, u must be on steroids. U get bigger everytime I see u!" I instantly thought of this thread. Before I had a chance to rebuttle, my buddy instantly says, "naw, that mother ****er just eats 15 ****ing times a day" and then proceeded to tell a story of how much I eat. Haha thanx Jeremy! Only if u knew u just lied for me.
Sounds like a good friend to me lol.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established

Haha nice.

gAMEfACE

Awards
I'm starting my 1st in a short while and if I dont get called out by at least 1 bitch I'l consider myself a complete failure.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get steroid comments on a regular basis. be it from co workers, class mates, my all natty bb father, to even my wife.

but atleast the last two know the hard ass work I put into the gym everyday.

people at work after a couple of years are comming around to realizing how much i bust my ass, and the fact they think im on tha juice, doesn't stop them all from asking me for workout/diet advice.

gotta love it.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
haha yea im exactly the same as you same build and my arms are really vascular. I have never touched juice in my life and i get called out all the time, the best part is that my biceps are only 15in lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My parents and sister have never really asked me. I am pretty sure they wonder since I am constantly growing bigger and bigger lol.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have a question about supps? I have been reading up on rpn havoc and pct product revisitol and i was wondering what chemicals are in them cause on some sights it says warning: chemicals in this product are know to cause cancer and/or birth defects in the state of california......anyone else ever see this and wonder or does anyone know what the chemicals are?

dpfisher

i have a question about supps? I have been reading up on rpn havoc and pct product revisitol and i was wondering what chemicals are in them cause on some sights it says warning: chemicals in this product are know to cause cancer and/or birth defects in the state of california......anyone else ever see this and wonder or does anyone know what the chemicals are?
The chemicals are steroids, they would cause birth defects. Unless you're a pregnant woman it's nothing to worry over. Why are you asking it in this thread?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i just asked in this thread cause i knew it is a popular thread and i would get a quick answer sorry if i ticked ya off my bad. And in that case any medical steriod would have the same side effects?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
haha yea im exactly the same as you same build and my arms are really vascular. I have never touched juice in my life and i get called out all the time, the best part is that my biceps are only 15in lol

Not being a **** at all but are you sure they're only 15? mine are 15 and I would think at 220 yours would be larger than mine. But then again everyone carries weight different

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not being a **** at all but are you sure they're only 15? mine are 15 and I would think at 220 yours would be larger than mine. But then again everyone carries weight different
Mine are only 17.5 :censored:

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How I would reply If every asked "Do you use steroids?"
"Yes. I use a special designer drug like which results in massive gains in size. It's called 'KFC'."