Ev52 gets buck wild on MST Cre-02 (sponsored)

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Watch my progress as I start a 30 day MST Cre-02 Log

First off I would like to say thanks to Millennium Sport for letting me log this groundbreaking creatine product. I will be keeping the log up to date and detailed. I will add my training schedule tomorrow and will keep track of my daily progress. I took my first dose today but did not lift; I just did a technical 8-mile mountain bike. Not too much to report on the first dose other then I felt great throughout the entire ride and it was a great session. I’m really looking forward to see how it affects my lifting but also my cardio output.

My workout is as follows with Mountain bikes on Tuesdays and Saturdays with some swims. The lifting weeks alternated 3 sets of 8 reps and 3 sets of 15 reps. There are also runs on MWF.

Sunday - Shoulders
Lift 3x8 3x15
Military Press
Upright Row
Shrug
Dumb. Front Raise
Side Raise Mach.

Monday - Back/Hams RUN
Lift 3x8 3x15
Rom. Deadlift
Lat Pulldown
Dumbell Row
Rev. Hyper
Rev. Cable Fly

Wednesday - Chest RUN
Lift 3x8 3x15
Bench/Dumb. Press
Incline Press
Low Cable Fly
Sball Cable Pullover
Dumb. Pec Fly

Thursday - Quads/Plyo
Lift 3x8 3x15
Squat
Step Ups
Walking Lunges
Plyo

Friday - Arms/Abs RUN
Lift 3x8 3x15
Incline Curls
Straight Kickback
Pronated Curls
Palm up Kickback
Back Ext
Jack Knife
Ball Twist

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subb!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very interested in learning pointers - will soon be part of my log too

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Here I am!

haha...have fun with it bro...cheers to a great month!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I added my workout schedule to the first post. Today I switched to doing sets of 15 and I could tell it had been awhile. I will be switching weekly for a little while to try it out. Today went well and I didn't notice too much yet but had a good workout none the less. The sets of fifteen really did a number on me and cut my weights more then expected.

Wednesday - Chest 2 mile run warmup today
Lift 3x15

Bench
15x150

Incline Press
15x135

Low Cable Fly
15x40

Sball Cable Pullover
15x60

Dumb. Pec Fly
15x35

Weigh in today: 207 Lbs
Height: 6' 2" (hopefully won't change...haha)

Last edited:
Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Because of the weather forcast I decided to mountain bike today and switch legs to Saturday. I had a great ride and felt the best I have in a long time. My endurance felt great and the climbs felt like nothing today. I really felt like the Cre-02 helped my ride today. Tommorow is arms/abs and I'm excited.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Because of the weather forcast I decided to mountain bike today and switch legs to Saturday. I had a great ride and felt the best I have in a long time. My endurance felt great and the climbs felt like nothing today. I really felt like the Cre-02 helped my ride today. Tommorow is arms/abs and I'm excited.
Awesome for the ride. I dig taking my workouts out of the gym whenever possible!

Amped for arm and ab day

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
howd the workout go?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictures please.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got some serious results from my first dose in the gym. good luck.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Got home a little late yesterday and didn't have time to post yesterdays workout. Here it is:
9/12 Friday- Arms and Abs

Today went extremely well and vascularity and strength were very high. I felt great and was able to more weight then my lifting partner on a few exercises. Today was three sets of 15 again and it was easier then chest. I walked out of the gym with my arms feeling like balloons.

2.5mile warmup run
Lift 3x15

Incline Curls
15x30

Seated Cable skull Crusher
15x 10plates

Pronated reverse grip Curls
15x55

Palm up Kickback
15x20

Back Ext
Jack Knife
Ball Twist

Weight: 209

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Sunday 9/14
I was a little tired during this workout since I had a flag football game right before it. Looking forward to sets of 8 this week. I didn't notice much today based on my lack of energy in the gym, I probably should have taken a stim.

Lift 3x15
Military Press
15x95

Upright Row
15x85

Dumb. Front Raise
15 x 17.5

Side Raise Mach.
15 x 80

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Monday 9/15

I felt pretty good lifting today. The run was a little tough because of a wine tasting the day before that I might have overdone a little bit :fool2:. I have noticed an increase in vascularity in the past week.

Monday - Back/Hams 3 mile RUN
Lift 3x8

Rom. Deadlift
8 x 225

Lat Pulldown
8 x 15plates

Dumbell Row
8 x 75

Rev. Hyper
8 x Holding 45lb plate

Rev. Cable Fly
8 x 60

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday 9/16

I went for a bike ride today and felt like a beast. This is the best I have felt in a long time. I could definatly notice the increased endurance and oxygen utilization. My riding partner could not keep up and commented how fast I was today. It was a personal record for this trail and I felt great upon finishing.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
logs lookn good man! Keep up the good work!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
9/17 Wednesday - RUN

I'm really enjoying this product and hope the results keep building. I have really noticed the added endurance and I am starting to pull away from my lifting partner, which is always nice :head: I am in a minor caloric defecit and still feel like I'm getting stronger. The last few reps seem to be coming easier now.

Lift 3x8

Bench
8 x 195

Incline Press
8 x 180

Low Cable Fly
8 x 4 plates

Sball Cable Pullover
8 x 14 plates

Dumb. Pec Fly
8 x 45

Weight: 208

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Thursday Bike Ride- 11 mile Advanced MTB Trail.

I've been slacking on the leg workouts and have been choosing to mountain bike instead because of the weather. However, I do get a great leg workout biking as it is. I'm really feeling great on the bike and notice that I'm riding faster and my legs feel a little stronger on the climbs.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Friday - Arms/Abs

I felt great again today and increased almost all my weights from the previous session. Really feel like I'm making progress and vascularity/muscle fullness is insane. My lifting partner is getting left in the dust....

3 mile RUN

Lift 3x8

Incline Curls
8x40

Seated Cable Skull Crusher
8x15 plates

Pronated Curls
8x65

Palm up Kickback
8x30

Back Ext
Jack Knife
Ball Twist

Weight:207

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Feeling really great and still making improvements on the weights. Cre-O2 is offically my creatine of choice and I have tried them all.

Sunday - Shoulders
Lift 3x8

Military Press
8 x 130

Upright Row
8x100

Dumb. Front Raise
8x25

Side Raise Mach.
8x 12 plates

Weight: 208

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Sorry im late.

Looking good so far Bro, keep up the good work!!

This stuff is awesome isnt it??!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff man! Keep up the good work! You get the chattyness effect at all from the Cre?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
. Cre-O2 is offically my creatine of choice and I have tried them all.
Wow...I can't believe it took that long :sad:

haha just kidding man...i'm pumped to see that you've found yourself a new staple :)

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday - No RUN

I didn't run today because of a knee injury from mountain biking. Felt pretty good with the weights and endurance seems very high.

Lift 3x8

Push-Ups
2 x 35

Bench
8 x 195

Incline Press
8 x 185

Low Cable Fly
8 x 4.5 plates

Sball Cable Pullover
8 x 14 plates

Dumb. Pec Fly
8 x 45

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man! Keep up the good work! You get the chattyness effect at all from the Cre?
I haven't noticed the "chattyness" but I work in hospitality so I'm always talking as it is. Have you noticed a major change?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed the "chattyness" but I work in hospitality so I'm always talking as it is. Have you noticed a major change?
for many it seems to effect their mood ten-fold. Makes you all giddy and excited to talk to people...even if they are people you don't normally care to talk to, haha.

Metroba got 2 dates from Cre-02 ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha what he ^^ said

also had something to do with the fact that Im such a stud muffin :bb2:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
knock on wood
...giggitty

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I apologize, I have been on a business trip and my hotel's internet has not been working. However, I am keeping my log on paper and will post catch up ass soon as I return on Saturday. Once again sorry for the delay.