Estradiol quick question

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
that's odd, usually they will go up into the 150 or greater range, was the unit listed as pg/mL on your free T test?

MythicalGains

Awards
Range goes lower than that, and remember his test is >3000 so 90 e2 isn't that bad, might be a problem when it's time to PCT but shouldn't be a problem now. You might have elevated BUN levels because your body's kidneys don't like proviron (which a lot of people forget has a methyl group and DHT's effects on the adrenal system), which might also explain why you are retaining water and hence the high BP, maybe try a few days without the proviron.
I guess it would help if we knew the normal range for the lab he used, but my e2 was 29.5 with a test level of 3589 ng/dl.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no magic e2 number to aim for while on cycle. It will vary from person to person. If having sides, lower a touch, if still having sides, go down some more ect. Don't just assume a high number on cycle is a problem though.

As stated earlier the ratio seems to be the bigger problem according to what research we have with regards to e2 sides. Only one is linked in studies anyways which is gyno. And the gyno studies the men who get it naturally don't have high levels either on a blood test but poor test to e2 ratios. The only study looking for high e2 levels of 50 and above showed it being linked to the best libido. http://www.renalandurologynews.com/hypogonadism/high-estradiol-boosts-libido-in-men-on-testosterone-therapy/article/335894/

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm thinking it was the proviron, I'm still feeling great now without the proviron, and my libido and erections are back.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Arimidex will keep estrogen from further binding but won't lower it , exemstane is a suicide AI and will actually lower E levels
you are wrong
dex does lower estrogen... so does stane.. stane binds to the same enzime as dex, but dex isnt suicidal. they both lower estrogen by binding to aromatase enzyme, not bind to it estro.