Estevato's LG Sciences Battle Hardened Kit (sponsored log)

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I hit back and chest yesterday morning, then did shoulders and arms last night.

Back and chest:
Dumbbell incline bench
(3 warm up sets before a reverse pyramid)
100lbs x 6
90lbs x 8
80lbs x

Flat bench
80lbs x 7
90lbs x 6
100lbs x 4
50lbs x 12

Pull overs
75lbs x 12
75lbs x 10
60lbs x 12
60lbs x 12

Pull downs
200lbs x 8
200lbs x 6
180lbs x 10
180lbs x 6
120lbs x 12

Barbell rows
135lbs x 12
135lbs x 12
185lbs x 10
225lbs x 6

Deadlifts
225lbs x 10
225lbs x 10
315lbs x 4
315lbs x 4 (straps)
(Those last two sets sucked :( )

30min cardio

Shoulders and arms:
Smith shoulder press
75lbs x 20
95lbs x 15
115lbs x 12
135lbs x 7
135lbs x 6

Lateral raises
15lbs x 20
20lbs x 12
25lbs x 12
30lbs x 10

Bent over lateral raises
30lbs x 12
25lbs x 12
20lbs x 20
15lbs x 20
10lbs x 20

Upright rows (smith)
95lbs x 15
115lbs x 12
135lbs x 6

Barbell curls (bar + x-amt of weight)
50lbs x 10
50lbs x 10
50lbs x 8
50lbs x 8
30lbs x 12
30lbs x 12
30lbs x 12 close grip 8 wide grip

Concentration curls
15lbs x 15
25lbs x 15
40lbs x 10
40lbs x 8
30lbs x 10

Curl machine
50lbs x 10
60lbs x 10
100lbs x 5
40lbs x 15

Triceps push down machine
50lbs x 20
70lbs x 20
90lbs x 12

Triceps pull downs cable (1 hand)
30lbs x 12 x 3sets each arm

30min Cardio

I'm planning on hitting legs tonight...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of work done there

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Lol, yea, I paid for it that night. I took like a 4hr break between session to eat and sleep, but that night my whole upper body was pumped, it was awesome, but it made laying in bed feel weird. I kept tossing and turning, but still got good rest...

Monday's leg day I didn't record. Not a whole lot if volume, only 4 exercises: squats, leg press, hack squats and leg curls. But I did about 6 working sets of squat.

Yesterday I worked out w a buddy of mine at his house using his weight set. Chest and back. Again, not a lot of volume, but I went heavy. He's a good motivator and I got him to break a pr, so that was good. Hell to pay afterwards though; we went for a run, but this dude runs miles on the regular cuz he was in the army, and I just do slow and steady on the machines at the gym. But he pushed me through it so we had a good run afterwards.

Shoulders and arms tonight...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, yea, I paid for it that night. I took like a 4hr break between session to eat and sleep, but that night my whole upper body was pumped, it was awesome, but it made laying in bed feel weird. I kept tossing and turning, but still got good rest...

Monday's leg day I didn't record. Not a whole lot if volume, only 4 exercises: squats, leg press, hack squats and leg curls. But I did about 6 working sets of squat.

Yesterday I worked out w a buddy of mine at his house using his weight set. Chest and back. Again, not a lot of volume, but I went heavy. He's a good motivator and I got him to break a pr, so that was good. Hell to pay afterwards though; we went for a run, but this dude runs miles on the regular cuz he was in the army, and I just do slow and steady on the machines at the gym. But he pushed me through it so we had a good run afterwards.

Shoulders and arms tonight...
Stretch before you go to sleep it puts you in a relaxed state and you get awesome sleep.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Haven't updated in a while!! But to be honest, my last few sessions in the gym haven't been logged. I switched to a new gym, it's bigger, but there's more ppl and a lot of cute girls to keep me motivated! But the d-bag rate is a lot higher too; there's a good number of guys there who out size me as far as upper body goes, but they have no leg development. None. There's a few though that I saw on my first time going there, they squat heavy and deep, a few if em move mire weight than me! I was excited to see that!! Either way, I'm done w the kit, so I'll make some time to write my review! I gained a few pounds w this run, but my waist measurement stayed the same throughout, my chest is getting wider, and my calves and thighs grew a bit as well!! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear the cycle was successful. Dbags are abundant in public gyms, just nose to the grindstone and go about your business.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I tend to wear a bandana or a beanie low on my eyes to kind of act as a blinder so I don't have to look at them. Snap backs, beat headphones, and more socializing than lifting... Ugh... At least there's dudes there stronger than me, and it helps to keep me motivated!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Haven't updated in a while!! But to be honest, my last few sessions in the gym haven't been logged. I switched to a new gym, it's bigger, but there's more ppl and a lot of cute girls to keep me motivated! But the d-bag rate is a lot higher too; there's a good number of guys there who out size me as far as upper body goes, but they have no leg development. None. There's a few though that I saw on my first time going there, they squat heavy and deep, a few if em move mire weight than me! I was excited to see that!! Either way, I'm done w the kit, so I'll make some time to write my review! I gained a few pounds w this run, but my waist measurement stayed the same throughout, my chest is getting wider, and my calves and thighs grew a bit as well!! :D
sounds like success to me... you can always count on the squat rack being available at my gym...im basically the only one who uses it...in for the review!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like success to me... you can always count on the squat rack being available at my gym...im basically the only one who uses it...in for the review!
I have quite a small gym but I have to cages and they are always being used cuz I'm the boss :) We develop the programs and we make sure people work hard. We have virtually no machines except the regular pulley apparatus, so we have to develop exercises sometimes by thinking outside the box. The results are very good though.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I have quite a small gym but I have to cages and they are always being used cuz I'm the boss :) We develop the programs and we make sure people work hard. We have virtually no machines except the regular pulley apparatus, so we have to develop exercises sometimes by thinking outside the box. The results are very good though.
by your pic (from the past) outside the box has worked well

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
by your pic (from the past) outside the box has worked well
lol yes it does :) You should see my partner who is 4 years older than me, put it this way... I scored 76 and he scored 89 total at our last contest.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Sorry I disappeared like that guys, school just started, and I'm walkin around weighing 240lbs (give or take 2-3lbs) at around 18%bfi (best estimate given the circumference of my waist and my current body weight)! I've improved my lifts quite a bit, I might add. Around the time I started the pct (T_T) I had moved gyms, so I didn't have to use smith machines any more. Right now I'm squatting 315 for sets of 6-8, and I can bench 250 for sets of 4 with no spotter (incline I've only gone up to 240 for 2), and I can pull 405 for 2 on DL's with straps. Also I can do wide grip pull ups for sets of 6-8 at a time!! This stuff was gains in a bottle!!! My measurements are still the same as I had originally posted, except my thighs gained an inch and calves half an inch.
With the pbold, I was able to put away food and really fuel my workouts. I was hungry af throughout most of the day. It tasted pretty good, too.
Pro andro 17... Omg.... The aggression, the focus... The "I'm gonna roll up in this mother and f*** s*** up!" I wasn't even using a heavy stimmed pre, just maybe a lo carb monster before training. Oh, lord... It was awesome... I mean, even without using any type of preworkout/pump supplements, I would still walk out of the gym feeling pumped to the point of skin splitting!!

This kit us definitely worth running two, back to back. Or at least add an extra one of the components to it. I'm gonna run it again in a few months, but really up the dosages for the PA17...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I disappeared like that guys, school just started, and I'm walkin around weighing 240lbs (give or take 2-3lbs) at around 18%bfi (best estimate given the circumference of my waist and my current body weight)! I've improved my lifts quite a bit, I might add. Around the time I started the pct (T_T) I had moved gyms, so I didn't have to use smith machines any more. Right now I'm squatting 315 for sets of 6-8, and I can bench 250 for sets of 4 with no spotter (incline I've only gone up to 240 for 2), and I can pull 405 for 2 on DL's with straps. Also I can do wide grip pull ups for sets of 6-8 at a time!! This stuff was gains in a bottle!!! My measurements are still the same as I had originally posted, except my thighs gained an inch and calves half an inch.
With the pbold, I was able to put away food and really fuel my workouts. I was hungry af throughout most of the day. It tasted pretty good, too.
Pro andro 17... Omg.... The aggression, the focus... The "I'm gonna roll up in this mother and f*** s*** up!" I wasn't even using a heavy stimmed pre, just maybe a lo carb monster before training. Oh, lord... It was awesome... I mean, even without using any type of preworkout/pump supplements, I would still walk out of the gym feeling pumped to the point of skin splitting!!

This kit us definitely worth running two, back to back. Or at least add an extra one of the components to it. I'm gonna run it again in a few months, but really up the dosages for the PA17...
Really glad you enjoyed it so much, I really liked the pbold ph-17 combo ...