Estevato's Dexaprine XR log!!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
What's up guys?

I got a bottle of this stuff in a promotion, I got it last Thursday and took a dose Friday and one just this morning!

Omg, I'm freakin lit right now! I can really feel the thermo effect and my energy level is through the roof! Too bad I work in a construction office and not the field, cuz I got more energy than I know what to do with!!

I'm prolly gonna dose two a day, once in the am and the other pre workout since I'm not using any pwo right now. Should be fun!!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
So I took one dose this morning before work. After I ate something I could feel it kicking in. That carried me through till after lunch, and I was actually out in the field today digging a trench, lol. Man I was sweatin like crazy!! And I've noticed the appetite suppression as well, I wasn't too too hungry after all that work. Also, yesterday after I ate, I felt like I ate too much.
At any rate, I took a pre workout dose about an hr ago, I feel the therm kicking in, the hr is up and once again I am lit!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Good lord! I'm starting to enjoy this! :D

So it's day three, I like how this stuff hits you like right after you eat, where as other products I've tried have you take em on an empty stomach.

Once again, I'm lit. :O Lol

I took a pwo dose yesterday, then blasted shoulders. I was sweatin buckets, and I got through my workout w less resting time (1min more or less) without being too fatigued.

The appetite suppression is a mixed bag for me on this one. It's like if I ate too much I'm nauseous, but if I eat a lil bit I feel fine.

Either way, so far so good!

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
Sounds great! I have the Dexaprine XR + Hyper T2 stack on the way to me from Nutra! Can't wait!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Man, I pulled a lower back muscle digging a trench on Tuesday, so I haven't hit the gym since then. Therefore, I missed a day of dosing. I don't wanna waste this stuff, lol! :p

CaliBuddha

CaliBuddha

Awards
Ha. Yea, I hear you. I pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder area the other day and it freakin' killed me. A lot better now though. My Dexaprine XR arrived today but I won't be using it, probably, till tomorrow.

Get better!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Yea, that first dose will knock your socks off, lol. Im pretty stim tolerant and it got me all wired up! Yea, I just wanna lift right now, but I'm tryin to avoid any serious injuries. Doctors are $$$ and I'm poor, lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's up guys?

I got a bottle of this stuff in a promotion, I got it last Thursday and took a dose Friday and one just this morning!

Omg, I'm freakin lit right now! I can really feel the thermo effect and my energy level is through the roof! Too bad I work in a construction office and not the field, cuz I got more energy than I know what to do with!!

I'm prolly gonna dose two a day, once in the am and the other pre workout since I'm not using any pwo right now. Should be fun!!
Wow man, awesome initial first post!! Glad you are loving it!!!

Mike

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Yes I am.

I decided to just do one dose a day, but time it later in the day so it hits during my workout. I haven't built a tolerance like I would have w most other fat burners, so that's a plus.

By far this is one of the best fat burners I've tried!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes I am.

I decided to just do one dose a day, but time it later in the day so it hits during my workout. I haven't built a tolerance like I would have w most other fat burners, so that's a plus.

By far this is one of the best fat burners I've tried!
1/2 cap twice a day works awesome to, worth a try!

Mike

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Yea but if I did that, I'd only get half the buzz, lol ;)

So I've been eating a lil bit less than maintenance on workout days, and prolly less than that on rest days, but I still have strength and energy, so that's good. Also, I've noticed improved mood during the day and increased aggression in the gym. At the moment I'm not taking any other supps, not even protein powder, it's all whole foods and clean eating right now...

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Haven't updated in a while, lol, my bad, been busy. I've finally been able to up the dosage to 2 everyday, for a while I would get the shakes real bad, lol. But man, I sweat buckets all day! And summers kickin off here in Texas so it feels like hell's ******* around here! Lol. Good times!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haven't updated in a while, lol, my bad, been busy. I've finally been able to up the dosage to 2 everyday, for a while I would get the shakes real bad, lol. But man, I sweat buckets all day! And summers kickin off here in Texas so it feels like hell's ******* around here! Lol. Good times!
Got to love the heat!! I was just in jamaica, got home yesterday.. freakin hot but its 91 today in pa, no real difference. Only difference here is, no freakin beach and ocean to jump in when your hot lmao!

Mike

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I totally fell off of this log, my bad! I got real busy at work. I'll post my final review soon though...